Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) (101 Views)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / 30 Taliban Fighters Killed As They're Ambushed By Resistance Rebels 'NEVER Bow T / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by MAMMAN777(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2023
According to International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) Hamas military wing (Al-Qasam) has just 15,000 soldiers.
While Israel has 126,000 (active personal) and 400,000 (reserves) ground forces.
If really Israel intentions is to wiped out the Hamas & not trying to reduced Palestinians populations by killing innocent civilians mostly women and children, why not sending 150,000 of their ground troops i.e x10 of Hamas soldiers to wiped them out?.
This is just a simple maths for you to ponder about.

Re: Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by MAMMAN777(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Continuation

Re: Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by MAMMAN777(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2023
The last.

Re: Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by babajero(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2023
What you are saying is that you support the killing of civilians in Israel including women and children but against it in Palestine.

I have said it before and I will say it again, ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK THIS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by MAMMAN777(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2023
babajero:
What you are saying is that you support the killing of civilians in Israel including women and children but against it in Palestine.

I have said it before and I will say it again, ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK THIS TIME.
Sorry, this post is for people who are intellectually upright for them to think and not for brainwashed ones.
There's no doubt you are still been fed by garbages from the mainstream media.
I'm still wondering how some people think, despite CNN distancing and apologising for spreading fake news about 40 babies beheàaded by Hamas and you are still using that as fact.
Please can you post a video link to you claim about Hamas killing Women and children.
Re: Short Contexts For Understanding Palestinians Resistance (pics) by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2023
resistance concept of killing innocent civilians

(1) (Reply)

Is Donald Trump Having Dementia? / Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan More Than A Year Ago(new York Times) / We Lose A Soldier Every 5 Minutes’ – Israeli Officer Beg Students To Enlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.