Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges (4874 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To State Varsity, Meets Union Leaders / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by AngelGabbyShara(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment to Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges

[
b]Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Biodun Oyebanji has restated the commitment of his administration to prioritize the welfare of workers in the State.
[/b]
Governor Oyebanji, who had an interactive session with the State workers on Tuesday in Ado Ekiti, as part of activities marking his first year in office , stated that the government was not unmindful of the challenges faced by the workers.

Oyebanji who appreciated the workers for their unflinching support, patience and understanding since the inception of his administration, described the workers as strategic partners with his administration in moving the state forward, especially in working towards shared prosperity for Ekiti people.

The interface the junior, intermediate and senior categories of workers took place at the secretariat complex, Ado Ekiti, attended by the Wife of the Governor, Dr Olayemi Oyebanji; Secretary to the State Government, Dr ( Mrs) Habibat Adubiaro; Head of Service, Engr. Sunday Komolafe, Chairman Civil Service Commission, Mr Bunmi Famosaya and Chairman, state chapter of the Nigeria Labour Council ( NLC), Comrade Kolapo Olatunde, among others.

While commending the workforce for their resilience and tenacity in the face of unprecedented challenges, the Governor said his administration remained committed to prompt payment of salaries, creating an atmosphere that would add value to their wages, and providing infrastructure and security so that his shared prosperity agenda could be realized.

On efforts to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal, the Governor said his administration had rolled out some palliatives that cut across all segment of the state, taking care of students, workers and the informal sector. He however said that Governors would be meeting in the coming week to determine additional palliative allowances for workers, adding that he would rather wait till after the meeting to make any pronouncement on the demand by the workers for the N35,000 additional pay announced by the federal government for federal civil servants.

“I will start by appreciating you for your support since I assumed office, I thank you for your patience, understanding and sharing the vision of our administration with us and I thank you for carrying the burden of governance”.

“As a government, we will continue to ensure we reward you abundantly, we signed a contract with you, a contract of shared prosperity and you can only prosper if we pay your bills, if we create ambience that make that your earn to have value, you call only prosper if we secure this place, if we provide infrastructure and I can assured you that as long as God lives, everything that has to do with your welfare, we will tackle it” the Governor asserted

Earlier in his welcome address, the Head of Service, Engr Sunday Komolafe had thanked the Governor for being worker- friendly and for his passion towards the development of the public service through his reforms and transformation agenda.

Engr Akomolafe maintained that the Oyebanji administration has repeatedly demonstrated his unwavering commitment to the well-being of civil servants through prompt payment of salaries, pension and deductions, payment of arrears of salaries and pensions, full Implementation of fanacial benefits for 2020/2021 promotions, payment of 2017 leave bonus, renovation of offices, implementation of 90% CONHESS salary for PHC staffs, among others.

A major highlight of the meeting was the question and answer session where workers directed questions at the Governor, who in turn provided answers as well as insight into other policies of the administration.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0e5ocXzuQLtNCbtza9ZBMFRwsZ34WFoEMAJPEZ5T9YQSwK227FG3n44bewF97VKSQl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Justicemy8(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2023
this one is here speaking english while others are buying cng buses and giving out cash incentives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Useless criminal. Creators of rice and plantain bandits!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Ayoade19(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:
Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment to Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges

[

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0e5ocXzuQLtNCbtza9ZBMFRwsZ34WFoEMAJPEZ5T9YQSwK227FG3n44bewF97VKSQl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz
This governor seems to have the interest of his people at heart.
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Solidrock05: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Good!
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Phoenix873: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Can anyone from Ekiti please update us with the achievements of governor Oyebanji's one year administration so far particularly in the area of infrastructural developments ?

I am not from Ekiti but I care about the general development of the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Adeneeyee84: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Good governor
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Skillsnigeria: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by honestivo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
He looks like a man for the people
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Oloniyan(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
honestivo:
He looks like a man for the people

Man of the people indeed.

there is no project they can point to that he has initiated nor completed. The man that has refused to appoint chief of staff for more than a year now.

Ekiti is blessed with fertile and arable lands yet this man cannot tap into it.

Let any of his follower point to a project BAO has initiated in EKiti
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Lincton: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Let your achievement speak for you Mr Governor
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by opeekiti: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Anyone with a Job for me, am a BSC Holder in political science (2.1), presently residing in Abuja. You can contact me with (08064378187)
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by oneman2k7: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Other governors are buying cng buses, Ekiti is nowhere to be found.
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by Samkuljax(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
oneman2k7:
Other governors are buying cng buses, Ekiti is nowhere to be found.

In case you don’t know, the man is far better than Adeleke. Before you type rubbish, let me tell you that I reside in Osun State, so I know what is going on in my state.
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by oneman2k7: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samkuljax:

In case you don’t know, the man is far better than Adeleke. Before you type rubbish, let me tell you that I reside in Osun State, so I know what is going on in my state.

Read d nonsense u wrote up there, why comparing two failures. Who mentioned Adeleke?
Re: Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare Amidst Economic Challenges by texas1990(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Justicemy8:
this one is here speaking english while others are buying cng buses and giving out cash incentives.
You be mumu without been told I can see that you are an ipob boy, Ekiti governor is the best governor in Nigeria right now, I am an Ekiti man and am staying and working their as a civil servant, since this man came in as governor he has been putting smile on our faces, mind you folk Ekiti is one of the first to buy big buses to ease the effects of subsidy removal, so don't put mouth for wetin no concern you concentrate on ur nzobu nzobu things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 1,000 Kidnapped Victims So Far Rescued Without Ransom — FG / Oby Ezekwesili Turns Down Ministerial Offer / GEJ Owes His Aides Six Months Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.