Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

New Nigerian Forum - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Nigerian Forum (660 Views)

Introducing www.naijasquare.com The Nigerian Forum / New Nigerian Auction Site / Arik Air, A New Nigerian Airline, Flies With Best Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigerian Forum by dav8id(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
abest forum is the name

hi friends. I have designed and owned a new forum call abest forum.i would like you guys to check it out and give me a feed back.though am still working on it,am trying to categories the forum and topics on it.but b4 i go futher i wil like you all to check it and say something about.pls click here http://abest.forumotion.me if u hav any difficult on getting to the site you can give me a cal on 07084064765 or david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: New Nigerian Forum by onlinedee(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Guy, if you want to build a forum, let me give you some few tips.
1. What is your aim? I mean why do you want to create the forum?
2. Who are your target audience? What kind of people do you want the forum?
3. What kind of topics will be discussed on the forum?

I checked your forum site and theres nothing there yet. Create threads, put up topics there at least 10, so that when people visit they will know if its what they want to join or not.

Star first and then people will join. Its still very blank and i checked the date you started it, its just 2 days old. Put up something first and then people will come.

Hope you get my points?
Re: New Nigerian Forum by dav8id(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
tanx 4 ur reply.that why i said am stil working on it
Re: New Nigerian Forum by highland(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
Register a domain name for your forum rather than depend on free site to gain your traffic .

(1) (Reply)

Make Money This December Fast / Sparrow Paints Opening Soon At Egbeda Area / How To Make N5000 Per Day Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.