Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine (21191 Views)

After El Ghazi, OGC Nice Of France Suspend Youcef Atal For Supporting Palestine / Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine / Wednesday's Gossip Column: Messi, Atal, Sane, Fekir, Mkhitaryan, Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Igahbarr: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Freedom of speech does not reach that side.

There is freedom of speech but there may be no freedom of speech.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Flanker: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
we have returned to the time of crusades.

double standards . they all supported Ukraine, in the stadiums, in all sports. They even banned poor Russian athletes who had done nothing for political reasons. and now again, their lies about not mixing politics and sport. what a bunch of hypocrites
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by AImiron: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mubiola360:
Hypocrite, so weren't you aware of the massive support of Ukraine by the European club? Fools

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Igahbarr: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Every Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by hayzed19(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Double standard everywhere... Players can show support for Ukraine but some can be suspended for showing support for palestine...
Post one picture of the players supporting Hamas... You can condemn Hamas and still show your support

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Bintasukai: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeTruthh:
Very good. No room for muslim terrorists and sympathizers/supporters of muslim terrorists.

Israel dey their own. You guys breached their border, attacked their people, killed hundreds including women and children, fired scores of rockets into Israel targeting civilians and when they returned the favour, you guys started crying. Una never see anything. All muslim terrorists must be wiped out and their supporters sanctioned.

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Religion has dehumanized you. Propaganda finish work
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Sadiq1097(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hypocrites everywhere, where was the same suspension when zinchenko and co supported Israel.

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
AImiron:
It’s suspension season across Europe, these players should keep their opinions offline, don’t mix sport with politics they say. It’s that simple they should respect the terms of their contracts. I hope Desert League will signed em all afterwards.

PS: if you don’t like my opinion, kindly ignore pls don’t drag me into any drama, moma gbe iya sepe ni. Rant is allowed but don’t include my moniker. Moti warn eh.

Sorry sir, what's the term of their contract Mr contractor...
If they are in support of Israel will they be sacked!
Bigots everywhere
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeTruthh:
Very good. No room for muslim terrorists and sympathizers/supporters of muslim terrorists.

How can you call people defending their land terrorists? So, if someone enters you house and starts killing you, we should call you a terrorist for defending yourself?
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

How can you call people defending their land terrorists? So, if someone enters you house and starts killing you, we should call you a terrorist for defending yourself?
Are you alright? How do you defend your land? By breaking into another persons land and killing his family?

Palestinians brought this upon themselves. They would have been sleeping in their houses by now but chose to bite more than they can chew.

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeTruthh:

Are you alright? How do you defend your land? By breaking into another persons land and killing his family?

Palestinians brought this upon themselves. They would have been sleeping in their houses by now but chose to bite more than they can chew.

The land Israel is occupying today belongs to the Palestinians. It was annexed in 1948 by Britain and given to the Jews. How would you feel if your land is taken from you and then when you want to reclaim it, you're a called a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintasukai:

Religion has dehumanized you. Propaganda finish work
Me or you?
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The land Israel is occupying today belongs to the Palestinians. It was annexed in 1948 by Britain and given to the Jews. How would you feel if your land is taken from you and then when you want to reclaim it, you're a called a terrorist?

Oga, the move by Hamas last week, was it to reclaim their land? Is that how to reclaim a land? Pls let's not justify terrorism. No matter how you try to paint it, Hamas is a terrorist organisation and are not interested in reclaiming any land.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeTruthh:

Oga, the move by Hamas last week, was it to reclaim their land? Is that how to reclaim a land? Pls let's not justify terrorism. No matter how you try to paint it, Hamas is a terrorist organisation and are not interested in reclaiming any land.

If you steal a man's property, you're not in position to dictate to him how to react.

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Denzelwash(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
European countries talk about freedom of expression as a legitimate right for every individual, but it becomes prohibited when it doesn't align with their interests.

We all witnessed the support of players and clubs for Ukraine, and it was natural, with no problem. However, when Karim Benzema, Youcef Atal, and Anwar Ghazi supported #Palestine and Muslims, it becomes illegal, and they are criminalized and excluded from their clubs because they supported justice, they supported Palestine.

Europe is the origin of racism and dirtiness. They claim neutrality, but day by day, they prove to everyone that they are nothing but racist scum who want everything to align with their interests.

#IStandWithPalestine ✌️

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Rokafela(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
AImiron:
It’s suspension season across Europe, these players should keep their opinions offline, don’t mix sport with politics they say. It’s that simple they should respect the terms of their contracts. I hope Desert League will signed em all afterwards.

PS: if you don’t like my opinion, kindly ignore pls don’t drag me into any drama, moma gbe iya sepe ni. Rant is allowed but don’t include my moniker. Moti warn eh.

That's why Russia is suspended from everything known to man. Not the first country to invade another. Turkey, the USA are currently occupying Syria for the same reason as Russia but guess muslims and Arabs are subhumans. It's disgraceful that some people have extremely short memories.
I guess that's what BBN all the things that make people dumb are for. To make us forget.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by ThatFairGuy1: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Continue to daydream. It won't be like this firevez, hand will eventually touch terrorist Land grabbing Israel.

That time, you'll have to go there and fight for them if you'll be back
DeTruthh:

Israel dey their own. You guys breached their border, attacked their people, killed hundreds including women and children, fired scores of rockets into Israel targeting civilians and when they returned the favour, you guys started crying. Una never see anything. All muslim terrorists must be wiped out and their supporters sanctioned.

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by AImiron: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

Sorry sir, what's the term of their contract Mr contractor...
If they are in support of Israel will they be sacked!
Bigots everywhere
I don’t care what you think about my opinion, seriously didn’t matter cos nothing I type here will change situation on the battlefield, channel your frustration to your poor parents who failed you not me. You can cry till death I don’t give a f**k

2 Likes

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by AImiron: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Rokafela:

That's why Russia is suspended from everything known to man. Not the first country to invade another. Turkey, the USA are currently occupying Syria for the same reason as Russia but guess muslims and Arabs are subhumans. It's disgraceful that some people have extremely short memories.
I guess that's what BBN all the things that make people dumb are for. To make us forget.
I don’t care about Russia or USA occupying your village it’s none of my business. How does what’s happening in Gaza affect you directly? Have you take time to condemn the genocide going on in Benue, I guess the Fulani herdsmen killing innocent ppl there are RCCG members, Bokoharam bombing up north too are Winners Chapel members. Selective sympathy, what a clown!!!! If you have problem goto gaza and fight for your Islam brothers and stop crying in my dm. I no send your papa

2 Likes

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Freedom of speech no reach that side.

More like "Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed". 😂😂
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Dybala11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
naturallysimple:
Because it not Ukraine that is been bomberded. Hypocrite they are, if you can apply the same logic to same issue
The two football fans that was killed in the name of Allah by a jihadist a day or two ago were also bombarding Gaza on their way to the stadium abi?
You're the hypocrite to start with.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by redheart(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Truth is every moslem is a potential terrorist, no matter how nice or civilzed they might appear. The religion itself is shrouded in bloodshed and killings. If i was born a moslem, i go don convert once before i turn 18. Can't stand terrorism.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by BigTableShaker(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
If Ibo's in Lagos were to carry placards supporting IPOB, what do you think Lagosians will do?

Food for Thought!

We Lagosians go plank em enter Lagoon.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by pek(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Reclaim it by killing innocent civilians, children, women and the vunerable and shouting allah ahukuba in the process? It is this reason that people don't have sympathy for what is going on now. They brought this upon themselves
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Continue to daydream. It won't be like this firevez, hand will eventually touch terrorist Land grabbing Israel.

That time, you'll have to go there and fight for them if you'll be back

What are you waiting for? Palestines need you the most now. Why don't you go there and help them.
Fulani terrorists are killing people daily here in Nigeria and you all are quiet, enjoying it. Very soon, you Muslim terrorists in Nigeria will be dealt with.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If you steal a man's property, you're not in position to dictate to him how to react.

If you attack a man, you shouldn't cry when he retaliates.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

So by attacking Israel and killing them is the way to reclaim the land? Why are they crying now that Israel returned the favour? Lets not justify terrorism. They are terrorist and they brought this on themselves.
Next time, they wont try this nonsense.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by DeTruthh: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I think you are confused or rather, contradicting yourself.
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Akuruoulo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
Continue suspending them...

Non of them condemned the terrorist attack on innocent swedish fans.

Hypocrites everywhere

Muslims are hypocrites.
They were all happy when Israelites were massacred

1 Like

Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by Babalola0920: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeTruthh:

If not hypocrite and religion of lies and baseless how will someone be killing your people for year without any reactions. Naso dem lie say jesus say if dem slap you for one cheek turn the second one ! despite dem occupy people land dem still get balls to kill well this one self go get another reactions we go wait and see all this christain wailing up and down !
Re: OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine by PureNigerDeltan(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
If Ibo's in Lagos were to carry placards supporting IPOB, what do you think Lagosians will do?

Food for Thought!

In Rivers State dem teargas them!!!🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIO2016: Nigerian Athletes Beg For Funds Online (photos) / Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread / Otedola To Give $250,000 To Super Eagles If They Win AFCON - Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.