Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) (522 Views)

Elon Musk: Commercial, Government Users To Pay For Twitter / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by Obrigardo: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
News coming out is that elon wants to charge regular users $1 to use twitter.
Twitter right now is the worst it has ever been. I can't tell how many tweets I've hidden, accounts i have blocked or muted.
How can you pay for this experience in your right mind?
So, bye twitter x, and I hope many of you will ditch that hell hole and focus more on other platforms.
Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obrigardo:
Twitter right now is the worst it has ever been. I can't tell how many tweets I've hidden, accounts i have blocked or muted.
How can you pay for this in your right mind?
So, bye twitter x, and I hope many of you will ditch that hell hole.
Please calm down and don't be a poor, angry and proud fellow. It's his platform and he spends billions to run it. It's not a charitable organisation so if you're going to be fair, he is not your problem.
I love what he is doing to save Twitter that was soaked in debts and multi billion dollars losses by Jack Dorsey and was just waiting to die. If you believe in what he is doing , support him but if you're angry, leave his platform to keep your sanity.

I also love the fact that the idle time most lazy youths waste on Twitter is about to end. The evil industry of fake news merchants, cyberbullies and criminal defamers will equally be diminished.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by 2wizkids(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obrigardo:
So, bye twitter x, and I hope many of you will ditch that hell hole and focus more on other platforms.
Other platforms like nairaland? 😂😂😂, if people can pay much more $ for Netflix,Spotify and co..then $1 for a whole year is nothing...you can delete your X app now self but don't worry, no other platform can match X anytime soon.
Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by Kcfresh2103(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
The moment the name of that company was changed, i new the end has come.
Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by Dennisbulkan: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
I love Twitter, I will pay 5k monthly to use the platform.
Twitter is not for everybody, go join your bunch of low IQ freeloaders mob on Facebook & Instagram, no one is holding you to forcefully pay for Twitter subscription. You are a typical lazy African, Self entitled piece of shit. They have thousands of paid people working everyday to keep the platform running, he put almost $50B investment to acquire the platform. Did your father gave him the money?
What makes you think you deserve to use the platform for free?
Stop crying & get the f#ck outta here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Obrigardo:
all these poor Obidients and IPOB terrorists that like boasting self. Ordinary $1 you are running away. Isn't all Obidients and IPOB terrorists millionaire and billionaire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by Obrigardo: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
all these poor Obidients and IPOB terrorists that like boasting self. Ordinary $1 you are running away. Isn't all Obidients and IPOB terrorists millionaire and billionaire?

Use your brain and understand my reference is to the overall poor quality content on twitter these days, coupled with horrible experiences, hate, bigotry, antisemitism, like serious dirty stuff.
elon boys are the most brain dead people aka freestuffsng
Re: Elon Wants To Charge $1 For Twitter - Bye Bye Twitter (or X) by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Obrigardo:

Use your brain and understand my reference is to the overall poor quality content on twitter these days, coupled with horrible experiences, hate, bigotry, antisemitism, like serious dirty stuff.
elon boys are the most brain dead people aka freestuffsng
nothing like Brian, broke ass nigga detected chaii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

… / 9mobile Has No Network Since Yesterday / Infinix NOTE 40 Series Becomes First Android To Offer Magnetic Wireless Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.