Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Crowd. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Crowd. (185 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crowd. by Maynman: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
"The crowd always wants you to agree with them.
The crowd does not want to grant you freedom.
The crowd does not tolerate individuals.
The crowd murders individuals. It seeks to completely destroy the individual.

The mob desires slaves, whether they are Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Jewish, or Jain. It doesn't matter.
The way of the mob is to utterly annihilate you, to wipe you out.
You should not remain as you are; the mob should enter you.
You should speak the language of the crowd, follow the crowd's principles, repeat the scriptures of the crowd, do as the crowd says, and walk as the crowd wants you to walk.
If the crowd goes to the temple, then you should go to the temple; if it goes to the mosque, you should go to the mosque.
If the mob sets fire to the mosque, you should set fire to it; if they break idols in the temple, you should also break the idols.
Whatever the mob does, you should do as well.
And people are so eager to join the crowd.

Why?

The more you become one with the crowd, the less your feeling of responsibility and answerability.

Psychologists say that the crimes a mob commits, an individual can never commit."
Re: The Crowd. by Maynman: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
"In a crowd, all responsibility is lost.
One becomes intoxicated by the mob.
So many people are doing it; it must be right.
Individuals have never committed crimes of the magnitude that a mob has.
Individuals are behind small, petty crimes. The real crimes are those of the crowd.
With the support of the mob, crime feels like a virtuous deed.
If you do it alone, it will weigh on your conscience. It will hurt your inner conscience.
When you do it alongside the mob, you are not bothered by your conscience. People want to be with the crowd because it is the easiest way to lose your self.
And the mob wants you to stay within it because of the strength of the mob.

When you start working by yourself, when you become an individual, you live by your own conscience.
Now you shall do what seems right to you, not what the crowd says is okay. Now you make your own decisions, and you will be responsible for your own actions, whether they are crimes or virtues.

Many times there will be a significant gap between you and the crowd."
Re: The Crowd. by Maynman: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2023
"A sufi monk regularly went to the mosque his whole life.
He went so regularly, 5 times a day to read the prayers, that people have forgotten to think that there might be a time that he will not come to the mosque ;Once or twice It had happened, when he was very ill and he could not get up.
He never left the village because perhaps in the other village there is no mosque at all.

But one morning , people found that he has not come.
He had come the previous evening, he was perfectly okay, he cannot have fallen sick.
The only suspicion was that the old man might have died.
Coming out of the mosque, the people went straight to his house.
He was in front of his home, sitting in front of the hut under a tree playing his drum and singing songs.
They asked him, have you become an atheist in your old age? Commiting sacrilege at this age? You have become a kafir? Why did you not come to the mosque?.
The monk laughed and said I went as long as I was ignorant.
Untill he did not know that the godliness is everywhere, I went to mosque.
Now that I know that it is everywhere, it's here and there also; where to go?
Now wherever I am, I will sing, now every song is a prayer.
But the Crowd did not agree with this, they said he has gone senile in his old age.

So the crowd will say to you that you have gone mad. They will not understand your ways.
They are right in what they say, but this madness is the greatest intelligence in the world.
Buddha was also told by the Crowd: you have gone mad.
Jesus was also told by the Crowd: you have gone mad.
The Crowd has been saying this.

You are Fortunate that the crowd says to you that you are Crazy.
Do not think of this madness as misery.
Consider this as the Crowd paying its respect to you."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd. by budaatum: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Maynman:

You are Fortunate that the crowd says to you that you are Crazy.
Do not think of this madness as misery.
Consider this as the Crowd paying its respect to you."

Not just crazy, Maynman. One is paid respect when others are rude to one in general and call one names.

They stop when they are taught to know better.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd. by Walehelt(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
budaatum:

Not just crazy, Maynman. One is paid respect when others are rude to one in general and call one names.

They stop when they are taught to know better.

Sir buda,can you please explain this?

(1) (Reply)

Trending Prophecies Of Apostle Dennis Osere / One Of My Most Favorite Portions Of The Scriptures. / Why I Like Thomas The Disciple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.