Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth (212 Views)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by Emm4: 3:31pm On Mar 13
Woman Shares Death Experience, Says she saw 4 grandparents who died before she was born and she KNEW them.

Another person who died and came back also confirmed her story.

Read more;

https://theskynow.com/2024/03/13/i-saw-my-grandparents-who-died-before-i-was-born-woman-shares-near-death-experience/
Re: Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by GodHimself: 3:34pm On Mar 13
Multiple entry visa

Emm4:
Woman Shares Death Experience, Says she saw 4 grandparents who died before she was born and she KNEW them.

Read more;

https://theskynow.com/2024/03/13/i-saw-my-grandparents-who-died-before-i-was-born-woman-shares-near-death-experience/
Re: Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Mar 13
Emm4:
So long as she no claim to have visited heaven or hell, she can claim whatever she wants. undecided
Re: Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by Promalcy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13
Lol.
Re: Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by matiandu(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13
No evidence she go explain tire angry
Re: Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth by Beautifulday: 4:13pm On Mar 13
So make we do wetin?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why I Left Islam To Christianity. / Contradictions In The Biblical Trials Of Jesus / His Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.