Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective (170 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / Captives Of Lust (A Faith-based Story) / The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by brighly: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
I have so many things to say but will make it very short.
If you japa contrary to the will of God, you will waste your life. If you stay in Nigeria contrary to the will of God, you will waste your life.
Why do you all go to church and pretend to serve God but do not care about what He thinks when you are considering making a major decision for your life?
As for me , I left over a decade ago by revelation. Before I left , I had nothing , I was very poor in Nigeria. None of my family member have a home as of the time I left the country. But God showed through several vision and revelation that I will live in the USA.
Today I am a landlord in America most expensive city and in one of the most expensive neighborhood in that area. I also set up a business in Nigeria that earns over 2 million monthly, the money that I hardly touch. So I was a lizzard in Nigeria that became a lion in USA. Follow God not any man.

2 Likes

Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Michael547(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:
I have so many things to say but will make it very short.
If you japa contrary to the will of God, you will waste your life. If you stay in Nigeria contrary to the will of God, you will waste your life.
Why do you all go to church and pretend to serve God but do not care about what He thinks when you are considering making a major decision for your life?
As for me , I left over a decade ago by revelation. Before I left , I had nothing , I was very poor in Nigeria. None of my family member have a home as of the time I left the country. But God showed through several vision and revelation that I will live in the USA.
Today I am a landlord in America most expensive city and in one of the most expensive neighborhood in that area. I also set up a business in Nigeria that earns over 2 million monthly, the money that I hardly touch. So I was a lizzard in Nigeria that became a lion in USA. Follow God not any man.
What is the name of the God that gave you the revelation?
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by brighly: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

What is the name of the God that gave you the revelation?
The God of the Bible whom I have come to know through the Lord Jesus Christ. Actually He did not send me here because he wants to make me rich but for his own purpose. It was only this year I come to the complete knowledge of why He sent me here.

1 Like

Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Michael547(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:

The God of the Bible whom I have come to know through the Lord Jesus Christ. Actually He did not send me here because he wants to make me rich but for his own purpose. It was only this year I come to the complete knowledge of why He sent me here.
Ok.....So does God determine for people to travel or not? or traveling is a personal decision?
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by brighly: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

Ok.....So does God determine for people to travel or not? or traveling is a personal decision?
If he truly is your God then that is not a personal decision. There is a way that seems right to a man but the end of that way is the way of death. So we need him so that we can avoid the path of death and always move in the path of life. For as many that are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God. It didn't say everyone are His sons but only those that are led by Him in all of lives endeavours.
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Michael547(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:

If he truly is your God then that is not a personal decision. There is a way that seems right to a man but the end of that way is the way of death. So we need him so that we can avoid the path of death and always move in the path of life. For as many that are led by the Spirit of God they are the sons of God. It didn't say everyone are His sons but only those that are led by Him in all of lives endeavours.
I get the fact that one has to pray concerning a decision. But the idea that God has to show me a miraculous revelation is something I find funny. Are we to suggest that everyone who traveled from Africa and made it abroad saw a miraculous revelation, and that those in Africa who are suffering did not follow according to the same miraculous revelation? People who do not also believe in God still travel and make it elsewhere without any miraculous intervention.
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:
Stop lying! undecided

Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him
▢ No longer work for food that perishes — no jobs or careers.
▢ Store up treasures for themselves in Heaven and not here on earth
▢ Abandon, everything they have and own in order to become His, giving what they have freely to those who have none

How could Jesus Christ had been the one who sent you there to amass riches for yourself by means against Him? undecided
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by brighly: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him
▢ No longer work for food that perishes — no jobs or careers.
▢ Store up treasures for themselves in Heaven and not here on earth
▢ Abandon, everything they have and own in order to become His, giving what they have freely to those who have none

How could Jesus Christ had been the one who sent you there to amass riches for yourself by means against Him? undecided

God is not against his children. getting rich. He is against them getting covetous.
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:
■ God is not against his children. getting rich.
■ He is against them getting covetous.
That is the story your pastors and mogs tell you but that claim directly contradicts Jesus Christ who made clear that those who follow Him are to
▢ No longer work for food that perishes — no jobs or careers - John 6 vs 25 - 35
▢ Store up treasures for themselves in Heaven and not here on earth - Matthew 6:19-21
▢ Abandon, everything they have and own in order to become His, giving what they have freely to those who have none - Matthew 10 vs 35 - 39 & Matthew 16 vs 24
So, be honest with yourself. You do not serve the God of Jesus Christ but rather the whims and ideas of your pastors and mogs. undecided

2. If you truly believe that then what exactly is the difference between amassing wealth for yourself and coveting wealth for yourself?
cov·et
verb
yearn to possess or have (something).
"he covets time for exercise and fishing"
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by brighly: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is the story your pastors and mogs tell you but that claim directly contradicts Jesus Christ who made clear that those who follow Him are to
▢ No longer work for food that perishes — no jobs or careers - John 6 vs 25 - 35
▢ Store up treasures for themselves in Heaven and not here on earth - Matthew 6:19-21
▢ Abandon, everything they have and own in order to become His, giving what they have freely to those who have none - Matthew 10 vs 35 - 39 & Matthew 16 vs 24
So, be honest with yourself. You do not serve the God of Jesus Christ but rather the whims and ideas of your pastors and mogs. undecided

2. If you truly believe that then what exactly is the difference between amassing wealth for yourself and coveting wealth for yourself?
Your theology is really bad, you have not known God. Did Paul the Apostle work? Who makes people rich? Is it not God? Prov 10:22. It says His blessing maketh rich and added no sorrow. Also Paul in 1 Timothy 6:17-19 New Living Translation (NLT)
"Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. Tell them to use their money to do good. " Who did He says here gives people richly all things? Do not wallow in ignorance, you indeed lack the knowledge of God. Your poverty and your lack will not bring you close to God, if you think that is what is going to happen. God is not moved by your poverty or wealth only the condition of your heart. As a poor man do you trust Him? As a rich man do you trust Him? Where is your hope, in mammon or in God? In the ends, every good gift comes from God, do not attributes God's blessings to the devil or evil. You are in real error and I pray you are. delivered. from this mindset.
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:
■ As a poor man do you trust Him? As a rich man do you trust Him? Where is your hope, in mammon or in God? In the ends, every good gift comes from God, do not attributes God's blessings to the devil or evil. You are in real error and I pray you are. delivered. from this mindset.
....let me jump past all the frotting in the mouth to the koko of your belief!
4. So, a man who in obedience to God abandons everything like God asked in order to make it through the narrow Gate and eventually be approved Holy and righteous by God cannot have His Trust in God?
However, you believe instead that a man who refuses to obey God's commandments and teachings and holds fast to his riches, all while opting instead for his own interpretations of the words of a man is one who you believe puts his trust in God and not mammon? undecided
Re: Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
brighly:
Your theology is really bad, you have not known God.
■ Did Paul the Apostle work? Who makes people rich? Is it not God? Prov 10:22. It says His blessing maketh rich and added no sorrow. Also Paul in 1 Timothy 6:17-19 New Living Translation (NLT) "Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. Tell them to use their money to do good. " Who did He says here gives people richly all things? Do not wallow in ignorance, you indeed lack the knowledge of God.
■ Your poverty and your lack will not bring you close to God, if you think that is what is going to happen. God is not moved by your poverty or wealth only the condition of your heart.
1. So the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ are bad and ungodly! Interesting! undecided

2. So, you are a follower of Paul's examples and not a follower of Jesus Christ then? So when asked who your God was, why did you run to mention Jesus Christ and God since Paul — or at least your particular interpretations of the words of Paul —is instead the god of you? undecided

3. It won't? So when Jesus Christ instead said, "Blessed are the poor in Spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of God,", and all the times I indicated above, Jesus Christ was wrong? undecided

God is definitely not moved by anyone's poverty but rather He is moved by their obedience of which Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments. So, if you believe all that God said is wrong, and instead your special interpretation of what Paul for reasons best known to him probably instructed Timothy to teach to those who are already approved righteous by God —after they had abandoned it all and proved themselves Holy and worthy through continuous submission and obedience —, then why bother claiming you believe in God and Jesus Christ? You should have revealed right from the start that Paul and not Jesus Christ is God over you when asked. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Verdict Validates Prophet Kingsley Prophecies About Tinubu, 20 / LGBTQ Subtle Introduced Into Nigeria, TINUBU Is Being Used! / 7 Decisions You Must Make Before 2024 - Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.