Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Aliexpress,amazon,ebay Which Of Them Is Better !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress,amazon,ebay Which Of Them Is Better !!! (131 Views)

Quickhub Services [festive shopping checkout from ebay, AliExpress, amazon etc] / Amazon, Ebay Order Fulfillment | Pickup, Logistics & Waybill | US, UK / Sell Ur Itunes Card, Amazon, Ebay Etc For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress,amazon,ebay Which Of Them Is Better !!! by Akposkiz: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Greetings, everyone! I need your help seriously,pls out of the three platform which of them is very safe in shipping stuffs to nigeria! Your suggestions are highly welcomed, thanks!
Re: Aliexpress,amazon,ebay Which Of Them Is Better !!! by wittywriter: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Akposkiz:
Greetings, everyone! I need your help seriously,pls out of the three platform which of them is very safe in shipping stuffs to nigeria! Your suggestions are highly welcomed, thanks!
All ...always use verified Escrow ...Aliexpress has an embedded type.

Wittyness
Re: Aliexpress,amazon,ebay Which Of Them Is Better !!! by Seedify(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Akposkiz:

Based on experience , I'll say all three are exceptionally good but only after consulting with the seller and having as much information about the product because once goods gets to you, if they don't match your specifications, returning them is the hassle. The back and forth. I believe you understand.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Trade Mission '24: Obasanjo, Abiodun, Pelican Valley CEO To Grace Abeokut / Side-hustle; Any Online Business? / FG Launches Empowerment Program For Millions Of People Living With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.