Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Gurus Pllease Crack This New Free Browsing Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gurus Pllease Crack This New Free Browsing Software (2201 Views)

New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Pllease Crack This New Free Browsing Software by dapdoman(m): 2:25am On Oct 24, 2011
I discovered this software called CPROXY.it works with MTN and Etisalat.
visit: www.cproxy.com ,you will have to register and get a username and password
and then download the software.
open the software and insert your usename and password or leave it to run on demo account.
you won't need to put any settings on the software,it works automatically with internet explorer
but you will have to configure other browsers like mozilla,opera,etc manually.
you will browse for 3 days after which the software will ask you to upgrade i.e become a registered user
or pay about $5 to start enjoying the software.
but the software can be unlocked.I tried downloading DC CRACKER 2000,but I could not,please help out great nairalanders!!!thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Your PC And Smartphone Motherboard Contains Gold And You Probably Don't Know It / Stop Windows 10 Update From Consuming Your Data+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.