Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety (3024 Views)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Cyril Ramaphosa & These 11 World Leaders In Egypt For Gaza Peace Summit (LIST) / Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Bukola94: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

Are you saying that the present Israel was never occupied by Israelites in the days of the bible?
good question, the person should answer this sincere without no bias
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Bukola94: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
None of their Islamic brothers would want to actually take them in.
that is a lie,some of them will be taking in,they have family across . Even some of them have family in Saudi, Dubai, India, Qatar,Iran,Iraq, Syria e tc. If I told you i have extended family in Yobe, will u believe that ? I do have, they are born and school in Yobe and even marry there and my dad got married to igbo woman in PH,what about that?
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by cjudy(m): 5:40am On Oct 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

What concerns me with the Igbos? Or you think I am one?
Once you speak against Yoruba Muslim, you’re generally Igbo according to them. That’s why I hate them with passion. I think from their anus
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2023
wealthyprince:

War is not good at all.
This war is uncalled for. Hamas caused it. Who are the Hamas? Palestinians and some foreigners. Hamas can not put up such a brutal, unprovoked attack on a sovereign state without regards to international law and expect Isreal to clap for them and sweep it under the carpet. No na.

What Hamas did to isreal was a declaration of war. I consider Palestinians lucky that isreal is still considering civilians in their retaliation strike and that to me is humanity.

Hamas did not evaluate the consequences before thier action, now innocent citizens are suffering it.
they were been sponsord and they never expected it to ne like this

1 Like

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
This is why you SHOULD not be accomodating to strangers. The Palestinians welcomed the Jews to Palestine with open arms, now the same Jews are chasing them out of their homes.

Yoruba people should be wary of THOSE people who call their lands no man's land. STOP accomodating them. Tomorrow if they get the opportunity they will kill you and replace you.
the westbank, the east jeruseleum and gaza stripe all belong to isreal before god allowed their enemies to defeat them. They all went into exile
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The Fulanis enter through the bush, the Igbos enter through night buses at night.
tribalitic person
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Bukola94:
none can help anyone, God will be their only helper, if God is with them and have mercy upon them,they will come out stronger and Isreal may just stop killing them. But if they are sinners and they did what they are accused of intentionally and Isreal are saint and never meant them bad,Palestine may crumble but if not, Israel will regret and citizens will be dying miraculously as if plague hit them. Israel will be dying in thousands and millions. Something more fatal like corona virus or something wey Isreal won't know that is deadly than atomic bomb and natural disasters may just wipe them off. U all supporting genocide and evils will be shock
egypt has declared support for them
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

What concerns me with the Igbos? Or you think I am one?
igbos are wonderful, loving and peaceful people. Is just that they hate begging so they walk so hard that they dont give a Bleep about what you think

1 Like

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Bukola94:
that is a lie,some of them will be taking in,they have family across . Even some of them have family in Saudi, Dubai, India, Qatar,Iran,Iraq, Syria e tc. If I told you i have extended family in Yobe, will u believe that ? I do have, they are born and school in Yobe and even marry there and my dad got married to igbo woman in PH,what about that?
you are correct
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2023
cjudy:

Once you speak against Yoruba Muslim, you’re generally Igbo according to them. That’s why I hate them with passion. I think from their anus
we need love not hate, peace not war,
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by IamAsiri: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
realmiracleakab:
igbos are wonderful, loving and peaceful people. Is just that they hate begging so they walk so hard that they dont give a Bleep about what you think

What's this stupid response I just read? Did you see the person I responded to at all? Or do you just jump into conclusion and display lack of understanding?
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
realmiracleakab:
the westbank, the east jeruseleum and gaza stripe all belong to isreal before god allowed their enemies to defeat them. They all went into exile

The bible is a book of fiction NOT an historical document. Nothing in history supports these bogus claims.
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

Are you saying that the present Israel was never occupied by Israelites in the days of the bible?

The bible is NOT a historical document. It is a book of fiction. Nothing in history supports MOST of the claims made in the bible.
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
realmiracleakab:
tribalitic person

The statement: "The Fulanis enter through the bush, the Igbos enter through night buses at night" is 100 percent accurate. If speaking truth is tribalistic then I GLADLY accept the tag.

1 Like

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Somilat: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The statement: "The Fulanis enter through the bush, the Igbos enter through night buses at night" is 100 percent accurate. If speaking truth is tribalistic then I GLADLY accept the tag.
Tribes have to be preserved against christian and even islamic destruction. Witch doctors should be the highest in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by IamAsiri: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The bible is NOT a historical document. It is a book of fiction. Nothing in history supports MOST of the claims made in the bible.

What about Quoran?
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

What about Quoran?

The Quran is largely stolen from the Bible. Without the Bible, the Quran won't exist.
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by splendournoni: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
realmiracleakab:
is this a religious war?

Before na land war you think... you need to hear preaching in the mosque up north here
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Israelterrorist: 12:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Muslim go to free lands and hate those people that gives them freedom cos of Islam. No be juju be that. Religion of piss
What about evil christains selling beer in Muslims states. It's that one not worse , hypocrites.
Many of you christian are constituting nuisance in the society, you people sell beer in kano and sokoto, and many northern states I was even surprise i saw a beer parlor opposite a mosque in edo state, christains are evil people, imagine selling beer close to an holy ground, we must avoid these people.
Same people are supporting isreal terrorists too
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Israelterrorist:

What about evil christains selling beer in Muslims states. It's that one not worse , hypocrites.
Many of you christian are constituting nuisance in the society, you people sell beer in kano and sokoto, and many northern states I was even surprise i saw a beer parlor opposite a mosque in edo state, christains are evil people, imagine selling beer close to an holy ground, we must avoid these people.

Live and let live. Muslim dey open toto inside hijab for zaria. My dried Bleep taya.

At least we live and we no dey blow people away and scatter their blood in the name of one useless religion. Religion of kabooooooom and terrorist
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Live and let live. Muslim dey open toto inside hijab for zaria. My friend Bleep taya.

Your idiot, my first girlfriend na hijab wearing Muslim...make I close my mouth. But you guys are not hypocrite abi

At least we live and we no dey blow people away and scatter their blood in the name of one useless religion. Religion of kabooooooom and terrorist

Go and carry your weapon too. We will clear and kill all terrorist like u. Idiot

1 Like

Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The bible is a book of fiction NOT an historical document. Nothing in history supports these bogus claims.
are a christian, musslim or what religion do you practice, so i will know how to respond to you
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Live and let live. Muslim dey open toto inside hijab for zaria. My friend Bleep taya.

Your idiot, my first girlfriend na hijab wearing Muslim...make I close my mouth. But you guys are not hypocrite abi

Go and carry your weapon too. We will clear and kill all terrorist like u. Idiot
this generation does not need war, peace is the best option
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The Quran is largely stolen from the Bible. Without the Bible, the Quran won't exist.
true talk
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

we preach peace, love and unity
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Somilat:

Tribes have to be preserved against christian and even islamic destruction. Witch doctors should be the highest in Africa.
wich doctors was highiest in africa but because of their evil practices, people quickly choose christianity
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by Somilat: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2023
realmiracleakab:
wich doctors was highiest in africa but because of their evil practices, people quickly choose christianity
no it was because of christian conversion, who then say everything else is "evil".

witch doctors have to be raised
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
realmiracleakab:
we preach peace, love and unity

Peace, love, and unity are IMPOSSIBLE without truth. You're ONLY fooling yourself and doomed to fail woefully.
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Peace, love, and unity are IMPOSSIBLE without truth. You're ONLY fooling yourself and doomed to fail woefully.
dont take it personal dear
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Somilat:

no it was because of christian conversion, who then say everything else is "evil".

witch doctors have to be raised
the practises were already wicked to people that was why they easily switch over
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by isokomarine: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
realmiracleakab:
Just see the palestine running in multitudes to egypt for safety and shelter.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wkjRdd0S9MA?si=hPZ1aJBn0ALzhjIw

War is not good to this generation
they will learn the hard way
Re: See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety by realmiracleakab: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2023
isokomarine:
they will learn the hard way
they have already learnt the lesson even iran has died hamas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syrian War Could Escalate To WW3, Assad Warns. US Flag In Flames In Iran(Pics) / Occupy Wall Street Is A Fake Opposition Movement Created By The Us Govt! / Nigerian Pastor Slaps Young Woman In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.