Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked (73703 Views)

Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And... / SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Chadian Military Picks Idriss Derby’s Son, Mahamat As His Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by slowice(m): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2023
wonder233:
This is 2023, who still admits to unwholesome videos and pictures? Simply say it was a doctored video, everyone will move on.

Not every one is as rotten as you and your politicians. Some still respect the rule of law

1 Like

Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Coldie(m): 2:08am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Very shameful, how can top government officials engage in such sleazy act.

At least they are not shameless, they resigned.

If it's Nigeria they would rather die
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by viceddy95(m): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2023
Hanipha:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Bloody scammer
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by mod9: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2023
They still have some element of shame. If you like catch Tinubu and wike or mamud Yakubu they will never resign, then kayemo will come to to channels tv to tell us that it's Thier private life and that it has nothing to do with governance. Such a set of shameless entities
Nemere2020:

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/chads-defence-minister-government-general-secretary-resign-after-sex-tapes-2023-10-18/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Akaegwu(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2023
A great man. African leaders hardly resign.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by BluntCrazeMan: 3:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/chads-defence-minister-government-general-secretary-resign-after-sex-tapes-2023-10-18/

In Nigeria,, nobody is resigning.
In fact,, they will sniff out the person who first shared the video.. (Or any social-media influencer or any celebrity who shared the video).. and make a scape-goat out of the person.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2023
zolajpower:
angry
Umm mewa shele o
They re Gaybriel-lising each other grin
Did you even see the “separate sex tapes” and also the “with other people” inside the story??
Or abi you didn't read the original post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by harmony75: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2023
Joke right? Government officials? Very shameful!
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by riczy(m): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2023
I have the sex tape, DM for it!
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Gee64: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2023
If you know you have not fvcked before, be the first to cast stones on him!

Hypocrites! cool
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Father4all: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2023
The disgusting thing is that, it's two men lipsrsealed
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by 2tpick: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2023
wonder233:
This is 2023, who still admits to unwholesome videos and pictures? Simply say it was a doctored video, everyone will move on.
Which is exactly what our overnment officials here in Nigeria will do. Little wonder our morality is weaker than the naira. Their resignation alone is enough to grant them pardon. Africa and voluntary resignation are two parallel.lines
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by delishpot: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2023
In Nigeria, even if they show them sleeping with dogs our top people will NEVER resign.

They will say the video was doctored by their enemies from opposition parties who would go to any lengths to bring them down. They will now arrest an innocent citizen or trace the person that released the video, drag him to the press to make a confession that he doctored the tape maliciously for blackmail or social media trend.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by NaijaCrusader: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Honestly very surprising in Nigeria someone will loot the future of an entire state and still be celebrated and walking around freely.

That shows that there is still honor in Chad and that the standard of living there is still high
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by highness25(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2023
highness25:
abeg who get the video?
Who get moyo lawal sex video? The Nigeria girl that acts movie
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by phemmyfour: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2023
omooba969:
What's the big deal in having sex, ordinary sex o! 😏
Chad na Muslim Country
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by succri(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Not my country , instead they go trace person way post video ...
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by youngrichnigga: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Any viable links to see the videos 📷📸📷 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by fabolouz1(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2023
This wouldn't have happened in Nigeria .
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by themanderon: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Sex videos destroying lives since the Roman empire era.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Millimann: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2023
zolajpower:
angry
Umm mewa shele o
They re Gaybriel-lising each other grin

The videos, which were circulated on Sunday and Monday, purportedly showed the men engaging in intimate acts with other people.

READ!!!
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by simontosy(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2023
In Nigeria, they will never resign. Someone like festus keyamo and FFK will still defend them
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Midastorch(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Country where values still matter.

Can never be in Nigeria.

Especially if they were serving under Tinubu government.

Agbado cretins would made all sorts of excuses for them and accuse anyone asking them to resign of tribalism and all sorts.

I’m even tempted to ask what Agbado fools considers as evil or nothing is wrong in their coven? Anything goes?

An igbotic cretin spotted
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Tochj(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Country where values still matter.

Can never be in Nigeria.

Especially if they were serving under Tinubu government.

Agbado cretins would made all sorts of excuses for them and accuse anyone asking them to resign of tribalism and all sorts.

I’m even tempted to ask what Agbado fools considers as evil or nothing is wrong in their coven? Anything goes?
Agbadorians would be Wheeling out every known charlatan including omockery to defend the sex tape
Or better still blame Obi or obidients for it.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Sk5050: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
wonder233:
That's not Nigeria. Leaders has to be exemplary they did the right thing by resigning.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by Somilat: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Stop bumping this foreign propaganda. Sex tape controversy are a cringeworthy anglo-saxon/puritan import.
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by colossus91(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Eh eh eh

Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by hazle: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
How I wish Mr president will learn from this commendable man and honorably resign and save millions of her population from shame and stigma, e for good.. visit
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by grandstar(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
I was stunned when I saw that a Christian signed that letter. This is Chad we are talking about and I thought it was like 99% Christian.

I now google "Chadian Christians" and the results I received was the country was 45% Christian.

It is never good to assume. The percentage of Christians is even higher than that of Burkina Faso which has only 30%
Re: Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked by lildush(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Very shameful, how can top government officials engage in such sleazy act.

Na over feeding dey cause am ...🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / 2000-Year-Old Stone Coffin Discovered In Egypt Finally Opened (Graphic Photos) / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.