Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? (847 Views)

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
I went to visit my friend very far from my place.

Now, this friend of mine happened to be a very quiet person, so quiet that you may even liken him to a coward and quietly evil person.

So have been going to his place all this while for obvious reasons. 1, i get bored in my house . 2, he was my only friend in this strange place. 3. I needed to drive around to somewhere

I have already gotten tired of his character, i can't stress that enough. He is a virgin and not the fun type, and in his late 20's.

One gal, about 17yrs old girl would pass most times i was around and she would hail on us. We got so familiar with her that she became my friend personally. Nothing happened between us. I didn't toast her and i didn't tell her to fu*k me. "This i have to state here cos some dimwits will chastise me with this..."

For some time now, i noticed she has been behaving very very strange. I noticed because she was doing all these to piss me off. She would pass and placed her two hands on her face before saying her usual good morning. Later on, she would see us in a distance, make some odd remarks and take another route like we are making her do it.

So today, i was talking to a female friend of mine(a girl i was avin something with) next to my male friend. So, this teenage girl was passing and she made this remark "so na person wife you dey chase now..." These words really pained me. I had to excuse my friend to go after this teenage girl and she ran off.

I was boiling with anger with what just happened and had to trace her mother's house and spoke to her elder brother about it. The elder brother calmed me begged me on her behalf...

On my way from her place, walking down with my friend to his place, this lady saw us from a distance and made another gesture from afar... This gesture was only making me mad because i feel like she was taking me as her mate by doing this...

I got so angry that i dropped my phone and car key on the ground and ran after her. She ran away leaving behind whatever she was holding.

I was very angry and was shouting at her from afar, it attracted so much attention that everyone from that street was present there and was begging me to chill down. I even had to transfer my aggression to some other people there that was helping her pick stuffs from the ground...

I was very pissed and went back to my friend's place to get my phone and keys and drove off to my place.

ABOUT MY FRIEND
While this was happening, my friend, cowardly as ever was just standing, saying nothing, doing nothing, advising nothing, suggesting nothing and even just said he was going home to eat while i was boiling with anger.
I mean, what the use of friends when they can't get ur back or even advise you when anger is besting your reasoning ?

I had to delete his phone number from my phone and block all means to reach me.

As for the girl, am still asking myself if i did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Project360: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Your funny

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Project360:
Your funny
how
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Project360: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aomial:
how
Too much reaction
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Project360:

Too much reaction
pls explain boss
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by KiNg0G: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Immediately I saw car and raced after a teenager I realized your a teenager.

8 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by sunnymighty(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
You are overreacting, don't need to be that hard on your guy, accept him for who he is. We all react to situations differently bro. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
KiNg0G:
Immediately I saw car and raced after a teenager I realized your a teenager.
nawa for u o... Na ur type make me put that explanation of "I didn't ask her to fu*k me"

Ona IQ too low i swear
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
sunnymighty:
You are overreacting, don't need to be that hard on your guy, accept him for who he is. We all react to situations differently bro. Peace!
nor be my guy i dey reason sef... Na my reaction wey draw full area attention

That guy na silent killer... I know wetin I dey talk... Na boredom still dey make me go em place
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by KiNg0G: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aomial:
nor be my guy i dey reason sef... Na my reaction wey draw full area attention
keep living in fairyland kid
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
KiNg0G:
keep living in fairyland kid
ok boss
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by garriAndsugar: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Another episode of things we get to read on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Stawner16(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
You need to learn how to control your emotions as a man. That’s where real power lies

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by muyico(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Am not sure this boy dey Nigeria? With Nigeria situations? U still get strength to chase girl ? Person wey hungry dey wire no get time for fight

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
So you dropped your phone and car keys on the ground just to run after a teenager.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by rdsco(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Shapeaso: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Op, you acted like a mad man. Your friend is a wiseman. How old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
So you dropped your phone and car keys on the ground just to run after a teenager.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me.
lol

I dey vex though
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shapeaso:
don't mistake cowardice for wisdom.

He is a coward and a silent killer...

I know what am saying
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Ginaz(f): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think the girl is secretly liking you, these are tactics to get your attention. kindly ignore her as she is still a child, your reaction was simply too much.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ginaz:
I think the girl is secretly liking you, these are tactics to get your attention. kindly ignore her as she is still a child, your reaction was simply too much.
thank you for the clarification. Can we talk on WhatsApp, i have some few personal questions i would like to get answers to.
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by juman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ginaz:

You are right.
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by NJV: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maybe u should stay home more often.
Get other means of coping with boredom, even if it means picking up new hobbies.
And no matter what, never physically chase after anyone cos it's all shades of childishness.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by juman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
You behave like a jobless person.
Your friend is more sensible than you.

A teenager behaves as her age. She is still a child.
Leave her, ignore her.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Aomial: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
NJV:
Maybe u should stay home more often.
Get other means of coping with boredom, even if it means picking up new hobbies.
And no matter what, never physically chase after anyone cos it's all shades of childishness.
thank you very much for the insight. I truly appreciate your suggestions. I will put it to use.
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by NJV: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aomial:
thank you very much for the insight. I truly appreciate your suggestions. I will put it to use.

You're welcome
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Premiumbuy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Premium Be Unto You
for you to earn respect you have to
My two cents
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by illicit(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sorry o

But....

Are u insane?

🤕
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by dahmie2013: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think you have anger issues. A very short temperament. You need to work on it ASAP.
Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Justkatty(f): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Shapeaso:
Swears
I wanted saying this.... like seriously,he dropped his keys and phone to chase someone because he was angry shocked who does that??if not someone that is having skoiskoi in his or her head.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Shapeaso: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Aomial:
don't mistake cowardice for wisdom.

He is a coward and a silent killer...

I know what am saying
Any man that control his tongue and knows when to speak and when not to speak is a wiseman. Your friend is one.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? by Shapeaso: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Justkatty:
Swears
I wanted saying this.... like seriously,he dropped his keys and phone to chase someone because he was angry shocked who does that??if not someone that is having skoiskoi in his or her head.
Exactly dear. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take It / Firstborn Vs Families / Count Down To New Years Day: Count Down From 1000 To 1: Begins Now: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.