Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? (939 Views)

Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga / CSU Scandal: Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? / Tinubu Still Searching For Running Mate, Will Substitute Masari – Tunde Rahman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Bebigiby1: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
We are witnessing the gradual destruction of our economy by this Tinubu led APC government.... Within a space of 3 months the exchange rate increased to N1100 to 1 dollar. When will Nigerians realise that the only solution is for Tinubu and this APC government to be dissolved. Tinubu has to go and even the greedy 10th national assembly has to be dissolved to restore some kind of sanity to our polity. These people in government have nothing to offer and many of them including Tinubu are there for their own selfish agenda..... Nigeria's economy is at the brink of total collapse and nothing is been done to avert the impending doom..... I will reiterate that Nigerians must rise above tribal and religious sentiments, unite to fight our oppressors if we must salvage this nation. Naira may be N2000 to a dollar by December if nothing is done to stop the astronomical rise..... In a sane society, the national assembly should've impeached this government back when dollar was trading at N700.... It is glaring that there will be another fuel price increase..... Is there still hope for Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Project360: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Biafra is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Tochitee(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mumu this illiterate op does not under basic economics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Kosoco(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tochitee:
you can help presidency out bro. Pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Ikaeniyan0: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
His first tenure will end in may 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Goldbw122(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is really going to a way that no one really expected and the worst is yet to come
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Xhuntra: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tochitee:

So there was no basic economics during all the years of PDP and some part of buhari's tenure??

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Just keep looking for TINUBU CSU certificate that is all
Bebigiby1:
We are witnessing the gradual destruction of our economy by this Tinubu led APC government.... Within a space of 3 months the exchange rate increased to N1100 to 1 dollar. When will Nigerians realise that the only solution is for Tinubu and this APC government to be dissolved. Tinubu has to go and even the greedy 10th national assembly has to be dissolved to restore some kind of sanity to our polity. These people in government have nothing to offer and many of them including Tinubu are there for their own selfish agenda..... Nigeria's economy is at the brink of total collapse and nothing is been done to avert the impending doom..... I will reiterate that Nigerians must rise above tribal and religious sentiments, unite to fight our oppressors if we must salvage this nation. Naira may be N2000 to a dollar by December if nothing is done to stop the astronomical rise..... In a sane society the national assembly should've impeached this government back when dollar was trading at N700.... It is glaring that there will be another fuel price increase..... Is there still hope for Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Davicl: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yoruba won't talk or even want to join any protest because the oppressor is from Yoruba land , let assume he is an igbo man hmm 🤔 by now the whole country would have been on fire 🔥🔥

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by iamtardey: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
His first tenure will end in may 2027
waa sherey o por
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by iamtardey: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Davicl:
Yoruba won't talk or even what to join any protect because the oppressor is from Yoruba land , let assume he is an igbo man hmm 🤔 by now the whole country would have been on fire 🔥🔥
based on assumption sha o
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by iamtardey: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Project360:
Biafra is coming soon
won kaabo

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Davicl: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
iamtardey:
based on assumption sha o

Not really because i knew how they were complaining during Jonathan era
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by iamtardey: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Davicl:

Not really because i knew how they were complaining during Jonathan era
ehhn this one based on past like that abi
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by mightyhaze: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Davicl:
Yoruba won't talk or even want to join any protest because the oppressor is from Yoruba land , let assume he is an igbo man hmm 🤔 by now the whole country would have been on fire 🔥🔥
How I wish una fit just dey leave Igbo out of these kind talks..Truth is that Igbos are bigger than all these.. these people have seen far bigger challenges, surmounted them and forged ahead long ago.. talk about other people instead. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Bebigiby1: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
I believe all of you insulting and making derogatory comments over my post are in this country and will face the consequences of supporting this evil government. It is shameful that there are still Nigerians supporting Tinubu and a bad economy even at their own detriment and peril.... When 1 dollar hits N2000 wondering how some of you tribalists will survive.... You can see that the government is now on another borrowing spree after lying to Nigerians that subsidy removal will generate enough funds to avert excessive borrowing..... Tinubu has to go and the incompetent government dissolved to avert the impending doom...

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Bebigiby1: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
They can't stop spreading igbo hate propaganda on Nairaland because some of them are malicious political actors paid to sow seeds of discord and division to divert readers attention from the real issues which are the terrible state of the country and incompetence of their corrupt political masters.....

mightyhaze:
How I wish una fit just dey leave Igbo out of these kind talks..Truth is that Igbos are bigger than all these.. these people have seen far bigger challenges, surmounted them and forged ahead long ago.. talk about other people instead. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by onumadu: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bebigiby1:
I believe all of you insulting and making derogatory comments over my post are in this country and will face the consequences of supporting this evil government. It is shameful that there are still Nigerians supporting Tinubu and a bad economy even at their own detriment and peril.... When 1 dollar hits N2000 wondering how some of you tribalists will survive.... You can see that the government is now on another borrowing spree after lying to Nigerians that subsidy removal will generate enough funds to avert excessive borrowing..... Tinubu has to go and government dissolved to avert the impending doom...

I never knew how tribalistic Yorubas could be until this Tinubu saga.
What shocked me has been that even the most educated (including a supposed Nobel laureate) are supporting this man while Nigeria is gradually destroyed.
Imagine an intellectual giant like myself cool supporting an Orji Kalu in Aso rock while my Naira falls from N200/$ to N1200/$?
All in the name of tribalism?
Chineke aju. cool
That is why am a VERY PROUD IGBO MAN.
Ndigbo can never in a million years support a thieving destroyer, no matter what!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by matrixme(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
So the matrix of a president doing well is when dollar becomes 1 naira? No wonder Gbajue Peter from Agulu was able to scam you people with statistics. The people that entrusted the current government with their votes are not bothered by the rise of dollars against the naira.
[quote author=onumadu post=126484080]
I only have one question for you. If Anambra was an El-dorado as obi made it, why are you guys all running away from it? Visiting once a year. The previous governor couldn't even stay after his regime. Obi had to only relocate down because of political reasons. He's been in Lagos all his life. His children are not equally in the state. Why is this so?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by onumadu: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
matrixme:
So the matrix of a president doing well is when dollar becomes 1 naira? No wonder Gbajue Peter from Agulu was able to scam you people with statistics. The people that entrusted the current government with their votes are not bothered by the rise of dollars against the naira.

Here they come.
Agents of Lucifer supporting evil while people die in poverty and hopelessness
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by matrixme(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
onumadu:

Here they come.
Agents of Lucifer supporting evil while people die in poverty and hopelessness
Tufiakwa.

Hello angel of light from Nekede, tell me who has died in poverty and hopelessness in your street this evening. Pictorial proof should do

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by mightyhaze: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bebigiby1:
They can't stop spreading igbo hate propaganda on Nairaland because some of them are malicious political actors paid to sow seeds of discord and division to divert readers attention from the real issues which are the terrible state of the country and incompetence of their corrupt political masters.....

Exactly

Do u know why the last vegetable got away with his atrocious rule? Because he showed bias against the Igbos.. In the country of today,once u show bias against the Igbos u can get away with nearly anything... These people are killing their country all in the name of spiting the Igbos.. It's just so funny. How I wish they can concentrate on themselves and leave the Igbo man alone for a while. A people whose gaze is cast on far complex and bigger
things of life... In Femi's Voice,.. I sorry sorry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by joshjc(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think we are too fixed as a nation on the dollar, our currency is higher than south Korean won, does that make us more prosperous as a nation?, we should work and create avenue for us to stop being an import depending nation, so that our currency will be valuable

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by OGwales(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
He is sitting as president because your papa na failure. Shallow this and drink water. Ndi
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Bebigiby1: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Many of them on Nairaland have no shame....

onumadu:

What shocked me has been that even the most educated (including a supposed Nobel laureate) are supporting this man while Nigeria is gradually destroyed.
Imagine an intellectual giant like myself cool supporting an Orji Kalu in Aso rock while my Naira falls from N200/$ to N1200/$?
Chineke aju. cool
Ndigbo can never in a million years support a thieving destroyer, no matter what!
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by DeLaRue: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Black market rate is a private matter between the buyers and sellers.

The government has no direct control over that.

The government doesn't have enough dollars to satisfy every demand. That's just the reality. Nigeria 's CBN does not print dollars.

Nigeria gets dollars from what it sells to other countries. As we don't have much to sell, we don't receive enough dollars, and current demand for dollars is very high.

If you have a brilliant suggestion as to what the government can do to generate more dollars now, please let's hear it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by jconsulting(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
onumadu:

Chineke aju. cool

... and that is why your generation will never smell that seat....
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by jconsulting(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeLaRue:
Black market rate is a private matter between the buyers and sellers.

The government has no direct control over that.

The government doesn't have enough dollars to satisfy every demand. That's just the reality. Nigeria 's CBN does not print dollars.

Nigeria gets dollars from what it sells to other countries. As we don't have much to sell, we don't receive enough dollars, and current demand for dollars is very high.

If you have a brilliant suggestion as to what the government can do to generate more dollars now, please let's hear it.

Dont mind the idiot that created the post, as if is Tinubu that runs black market, stop dollarization of Nigeria economy, people should do business with China through currency swap, no , everyone want to have dollar for speculation, people traveling abroad want to have dollar, those going to school want to have dollar, can CBN handle those enormous txns, the criminal that have stock pile dollars at home are the ones creating this problem. If government have the political will to make handling dollar a criminal offence in Nigeria within 3 months dollar will fall flat.

1 Like

Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by SpatialKing(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
A first class graduate in accounting
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by rinzaugustine: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yet to see anybody with common sense supporting tinubu mandate thief…never
Re: Naira Now N1100 To Dollar, Why Is Tinubu Still Seating As Nigeria's President? by Burob: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bebigiby1:
We are witnessing the gradual destruction of our economy by this Tinubu led APC government.... Within a space of 3 months the exchange rate increased to N1100 to 1 dollar. When will Nigerians realise that the only solution is for Tinubu and this APC government to be dissolved. Tinubu has to go and even the greedy 10th national assembly has to be dissolved to restore some kind of sanity to our polity. These people in government have nothing to offer and many of them including Tinubu are there for their own selfish agenda..... Nigeria's economy is at the brink of total collapse and nothing is been done to avert the impending doom..... I will reiterate that Nigerians must rise above tribal and religious sentiments, unite to fight our oppressors if we must salvage this nation. Naira may be N2000 to a dollar by December if nothing is done to stop the astronomical rise..... In a sane society, the national assembly should've impeached this government back when dollar was trading at N700.... It is glaring that there will be another fuel price increase..... Is there still hope for Nigeria?
Oblivious Obidient Agbadorian, how much Benjamin Franklin you done make to help yourself & the economy?

Lazy Almijiri make Bola Tinubu go make dollars for you lazy ungrateful caricatures?

Be waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Stops 3 Months Visa For Nigerians / Many Youths Arrested As Police Repel Attack On Rivers Speaker’s Residence. / Peter Obi Proposes Five-year Presidential Tenure For Each Geopolitical Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.