Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market (22925 Views)

Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / Police Authorities Begin Clampdown On Aggrieved Policemen, Arrest Inspector / Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by youngemperor(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2023
kwanchi is a name popularly adopted by the northerners, stop all these ethnicity big#try.. if you light a particular tribe, why don't you let them Go?. they
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by sassiemyk: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Thank God he is not Igbo. That's all I can say...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

Sometimes I am tempted to assume that these boys who engage in tribal slurs are secondary school kids, but seeing people like Seunms and co do the same thing I just get confused.

If I ask you to provide just one evidence of tribal slur, you will disappear like the rest of the folks like you. Why do you guys take so much joy in propagating falsehood against others? Please, stop mentioning my handle to senseless comment like this. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by obinnashady(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
Igbo ppl and all this one kind act sef.. something wey pry 2 children no sups do๐Ÿ™„
Your hatred for people will consume you
The said police officer is not even an Igbo man but you chose to chase clout with the name of an ethnic group that's way bigger than whole generation and existence
Any man who's against the Igbos never progress,check your life,have I lied in any way?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Christistruth00: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Kwanchi is not an Igbo name.

Igbo don't even bear Istifanus
Sound like Middle belt
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by VinnyBaba: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Desusi:

Why? Vinny baba tell me something?

The CURSES they Receive from Nigerians Affects their Families i.e. Wife and children!๐Ÿ˜’

And After some time, the Wife get Fed up and Vamoose out of the Marriage!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿคจ
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by emmanuelbrown26: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Abi o grin

The tears sef can baf one full community for 1 year grin
Absolutely correct, like dis one that has started wailing before d dawn

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by VinnyBaba: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2023
SoNature:

You know nothing about Igbo people. That name is not Igbo. Ode... because you saw Chi.

Very USELESS goons! undecided

because they saw the name has Chi, the Person is an Igbo!

The IgboPhobia on this Site is so Disgusting!๐Ÿ˜Œ

These IGBOPHOBIC Goons should be Banned for Life! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Makunahatata: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2023
SoNature:

Ode, because you saw Chi. That name is not Igbo.

He's from the north. Anything Igbo gives you orgasm.
Mumu .... I said what I said
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Makunahatata: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

If not that bigotry has scattered your brain, you will know that Istifanus Kwanchi is more associated with Northern Christians.
stop denying ur ppl
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Makunahatata: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2023
tungamaje:

Your hatred for the Igbos would not let you to know that Istifanus, Bulus, Bitrus, Yohanna, etc are all northern Christian names. For you since he isn't Yoruba, then he must be Igbo.
na Igbo.. case closed
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Sermwell(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I knew he is a Police officer. The gun had the police colours arounds trigger. He was too excited and got carried away acting in an unprofessional manner.
He would have regretted it now. They should please temper justice with mercy as they sanction him.
If he gets out of this, he should never repeat such action again.

I commend the police for being proactive at getting him within 24 hours of the incident. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Getting him within 24hrs is no big deal!! Provided he's not a fake police officer, he should be known within 2hrs!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Hpesoj: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

If I ask you to provide just one evidence of tribal slur, you will disappear like the rest of the folks like you. Why do you guys take so much joy in propagating falsehood against others? Please, stop mentioning my handle to senseless comment like this. Thanks.

Unfortunately for you, looking for evidence of ethnic slurs made by you on NL is not so difficult are they are littered everywhere. Just go through your past comments and you will get loads of the evidence you sought after.

Ciao.
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Hpesoj: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
stop denying ur ppl

Denying my people?

Let me ask you. Who are my people?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Sermwell(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2023
tungamaje:

Your hatred for the Igbos would not let you to know that Istifanus, Bulus, Bitrus, Yohanna, etc are all northern Christian names. For you since he isn't Yoruba, then he must be Igbo.
This ignorance is shameful from most Yoruba people! Anyone who is not Yoruba, is automatically Omo igbo grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

You can't even stand by your act, so some of your actions here dey shame you to the point of denying them?

Or is it that you don't know the meaning of tribal slur?

Abegii!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Sermwell(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Desusi:

You remember the woman soldier that killed her senior officer in the north recently? She was also Igbo. I don't know why my people on this side of the nation always act irrational? Small tjme,they say you no like them.Na dem dem.l fear o.
Please travel out of your ogbomosho village so that you will know that "Kwanchi" is not an Igbo name!! Una no dey shame sef? grin
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Nazaa(f): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Good
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by tungamaje: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
na Igbo.. case closed
That's why we are beginning to doubt whether the Awo's free education accomplished its aim or just a waste of resources. The way some of the so called educated tribe think and behave make us to doubt if they are really educated because they say Education brings exposure. How can one believe that once you aren't from my tribe nor bear a Muslim name, then you are automatically Omo Igbo?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Amaggedon: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
Igbo ppl and all this one kind act sef.. something wey pry 2 children no sups do๐Ÿ™„
This is not about igbo people same thing happened in kano and happens everywhere in the country . I think it's a nigerian police doctrine to use gun fire to celebrate a happy mood i see its all the time this one happened in a market place which is bad.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Makunahatata: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2023
tungamaje:

That's why we are beginning to doubt whether the Awo's free education accomplished its aim or just a waste of resources. The way some of the so called educated tribe think and behave make us to doubt if they are really educated because they say Education brings exposure. How can one believe that once you aren't from my tribe nor bear a Muslim name, then you are automatically Omo Igbo?
oga leave story... Stop writing useless epistles , quit denying ur ppl

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Makunahatata: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

Denying my people?

Let me ask you. Who are my people?
ask Google
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by tfelicityk(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2023
See as the people he called his brethren exposed him to the world. He is the greatest fool, he didn't use gun shot to celebrate his success but to celebrate the reopening of a market - ROJA. They say something must kill a man.
This is how stray bullets can kill ooooo
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2023
kokoA:
And why would a policeman be excited about reopening of a market? Is he a trader? undecided
His wife dey sell okrika there grin
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Desusi: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

Your people?
Yes now!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Brimstone77: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2023

You see!!!

Some people have been carrying propaganda that it was igbo trader doing the shooting..

Shameless propagandist!!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by FireUpNow(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Where are those that killed unarmed innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate during the #endsars?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Manolo3107: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2023
kokoA:
And why would a policeman be excited about reopening of a market? Is he a trader? undecided
Why won't the fool be happy,when he has miss his 100 naira bribe from hard working okada and Keke riders, those police people are just too stupid for my liking,That was how 1 stoped me the other day while I was on okada,and I boldly ask him,yes how may I help u,bluntly looking him right inside his eyes,he asked for i.d, and I showed him,okey u may go was the only thing the fool could utter
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Obidients and misconduct are like bread and butter ๐Ÿงˆ
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Bright777: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
You rightly defined IPOB, why didn't you go ahead to define Boko Haram that you earlier mention. Your hatred for igbo will dwarf u. Thank God the police man is not Igbo.
Ttalk:

An IPOB army is free to kill and enforce sit at home, he has online warriors to defend him as a freedom fighter but a Nigerian Police who does that, especially in this new administration would not go unpunished, just like this happy trigger police is facing internal discipline
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by xangerar: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
kokoA:

Glad to know someone else saw that part as I did. Honestly, it tells a lot. Policeman, that excited about a market reopening, when he is not a trader! Nigeria yaff spoil finish.
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Successlane: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2023
He probably has a shop in the market, and was only celebrating its re-opening.

But opening a fire... joke/excitement taken too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / Two Generator Thieves Caught In Sapele, Beaten & Paraded ( Graphic Pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.