Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. (20021 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by oneolajire(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu is not corrupt.

Tinubu is corruption personified.

A mandate thief can never deliver good governance

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ifeanyi Uba has agreed to pay. The criminal case can still come up after he paid his gbese because criminal cases have no expiry date for prosecution.
Or you mean the criminal case can still come up if he leaves Apc because criminal cases have no expiry date

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Okiton: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
grin

I see

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Gentlelox: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
This is what am talking about a president and a Prime minister system

The president controls these agencies that's y they are puppet. We need a new system where the president doesn't have power over these agencies or even appointment of judges and ministers.

In that case, even if u decamp to the president's party. The agency will still persecute u for being a fraud because the party affiliation lacks power of control of the agency.

Too much power in one man is what is destroying this country.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by wittywriter: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:
Apc is a party of criminals and rogues

They have poorly fed agbado munchers to defend them day and night shift.

Some of them on an empty stomach
Khd95:
If obanikoro could he let go by EFCC then Wetin be Amcom😂😂🤡🤡

Apc came to destroy this country completely, and I fear they will if they spend another 8 years in office, awful

Kukutente23:
The people I pity the most are the zombie mandate standers.
They are simply mules being used to carry load while the big guns are settling themselves.
From manna to other Zombies.
They are just a bunch of fools
Pathetic and blindly brainless support.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Ms202309: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2023
cool
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Animal farm
cool
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2023
How then will this country grow? Our leaders all knew it's just a matter of time we will dissolve like former Yugoslavia so they are just milking the resources of the country....
I just pray we don't have a bloody revolution!
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Leeok10: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
lol
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Dshocker(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Useless country
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by fred04(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
The only thing I know is that he will never govern Anambra. But he will still retain his senate seat cos his nnewi guys love him. Except another nnewi good son comes up against him in the race.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Ajalalomo: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria my country.
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by tollyboy5(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Mindlog:
“dem no dey carry clear eyes dey go white garment church.”.......reading this in igbo and laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dont understand. I know alot of people who attends white garment church from their childhood.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by 07kjb: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2023
NIGERIA is gone
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Watch and see how amcon will deny this report
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by NastiLord: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by nairalanda1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2023
As it is written in the book of Tinubu chapter 1 vs 3

When I see the broom over your house, I will pass over you..... cheesy

Nigerian politicans, the same yesterday, today and in 400000 years time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by slowice(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2023
The washing away of the sins of criminals... Buhari did it for 8yrs and Tinubu is clearly start from where he stopped.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by nairalanda1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Gentlelox:
This is what am talking about a president and a Prime minister system

The president controls these agencies that's y they are puppet. We need a new system where the president doesn't have power over these agencies or even appointment of judges and ministers.

In that case, even if u decamp to the president's party. The agency will still persecute u for being a fraud because the party affiliation lacks power of control of the agency.

Too much power in one man is what is destroying this country.

Well some African countries have that system, as do the French, and yes, corruption.
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by GreatrAnalyst: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2023
The country is not ready.

Some people remarked that Buhari's regime would be preferred to the present...what a prediction!
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by ufotunang: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Any corrupt politcians that defects to APC is a saint...his sins are forgiven... according to Adams Oshomole.. nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by israelmao(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2023
APC membership is a license and guarantee for committing crimes and shielding from criminal prosecution since Buhari era.
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by APCNig: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Mindlog:
“dem no dey carry clear eyes dey go white garment church.”.......reading this in igbo and laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But dem dey carry clear eyes to traffick hard drugs to America nd Europe
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by ufotunang: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2023
And this how they want to make the country better and good.... corrupt politcians in power... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Millimann: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2023
I trust Anambra people to give him the treatment he deserves in the next election.
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by TheFreshVanilla: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2023
JOemmy:
Nigeria is officially a criminal enterprise.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by LZAA: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Captain obvious tingz😄😄😄
He can go back to munching agba**do b***s now😄😄
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Only in Nigeria
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by kenex4ever(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:
Apc is a party of criminals and rogues

They have poorly fed agbado munchers to defend them day and night shift.

Some of them on an empty stomach
Guy you get mouth

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by ProphetofOdin: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2023
We could have easily become a great nation with international repute and admiration, but we simply choose the path of corruption, hypocrisy, and uselessness.
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by NinjaMetahuman: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Likely a fake news
Re: AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. by kenex4ever(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2023
APCNig:

But dem dey carry clear eyes to traffick hard drugs to America nd Europe
Yes o, but them no dey carry clear eye dey mine people skull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Over Al-makura’s Son’s Alleged N1.5B Wedding In U.S. / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP / David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.