Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? (31459 Views)

BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / Dangote Cement Plant In Edo And Bua Cement Plant In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by dbestuncle: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Kasimir:
GUYS LET WAIT FOR IBETO CEMENT. IBETO WILL CRASH ALL OF THEM.
Na today?

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by SmartyPants(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2023
Jaybuoy:
It's almost as if after BUA declared a price reduction, their cement has become unavailable.

The problem seems to be less than enough supply to meet the rising demand, so sellers are hoarding for their personal use or something. Who nor like better thing?

They should just increase their supply cos it doesn't seem like Dangote and others are willing to bring their prices down anytime soon.

Economics in practice. cheesy The free market has a mind of its own which is why its best left alone!
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by amajik1(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Bua cement in taraba state 4800 without transportation to your site if you buy in bulk and 5000 naira with the transportation if you buy little quantity is 4900.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by amajik1(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Bua cement in taraba state 4800 without transportation to your site if you buy in bulk and 5000 naira with the transportation. if you buy little quantity is 4900.
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Bluntemperor: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2023
santakris:
BUA recently approved selling their product at 3,500. Everyone was happy and we were waiting for retailers to reflect the new price. But I discovered that the retailers are yet to reflect the new price and they are still selling it at old price. Cement is still 5,200 in Ilorin, Kwara State.
How much is BUA Cement in your area?

Many of us are like the Market Retailers,including the Fuel Marketers- very greedy, very Unpatriotic elements and yet,we easily abuses those in govt, knowing fully well, that we are Worse,if granted the same opportunity!
Is it a curse, that once something becomes higher in Prices,due to Inflation,it remains like that forever in Nigeria? Now BUA Management has lowered there prices,it supposed to be lowered every where but not with Nigerians! Now that President Tinubu has directed that Rice and Cements be Imported,so that it becomes available for all!
Imagine the 50kg of rice, have since been 5-7K, from Benin Republic,yet will be sold for 25K , immediately it comes to Nigeria! Why?
Most of the EUR and America are not like we do- once Prices is lowered,is lowered- for the People/ Masses!
We seal our Conscience and Consciousness to do evil at all times,though we pray more in Mosques and Churches.
May God deliver us!

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by ojun50(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2023
So you guys think it is going to be easy like that
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Bbdealer(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2023
6000 in asaba

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by fuke(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Bullet01:
BUA don scam us. No price reduction anywhere. It's 5,500 here.

I think that news was fake.

Not fake I watched the man say it with his mouth after meeting with the president.
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Myer(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
Here, price like 5000 Lagos but we nor even see BUA cement again after the price reduction.

Sellers are hoarding and repackaging it and selling to only desperate buyers, just like they do with local rice foreign sac bags smiley

The Love of money is the root of all evil.

A certain tribe is known/notorious for this. And for teaching others to do same. Yet they're the ones calling every one else corrupt.

When you're wise in your own heart, thinking you're smarter than everyone else, it's simply a matter of time before your foolishness comes under floodlight.

1Cor.3.18 - Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
1Cor.3.19 - For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";
1Cor.3.20 - and again, "The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by sakbio(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2023
BUA cement demand is more than supply, so there won't be much difference except there is increase in demand or other products reduce their price, otherwise there won't be any difference in price
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by GABRIEL6036: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2023
I never even see one for my cabal here
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by persius555(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2023
The middlemen are sabotaging BUAs effort. In Benin, they're blaming bad roads for not been able to effect the prices as if the roads were good when they were selling at above 5,000 per bag.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2023
Will dangotte àllow a fair competition in the price of the product?
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Abemy(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2023
N5,800 in Imo state.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by seguno2: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2023
santakris:
BUA recently approved selling their product at 3,500. Everyone was happy and we were waiting for retailers to reflect the new price. But I discovered that the retailers are yet to reflect the new price and they are still selling it at old price. Cement is still 5,200 in Ilorin, Kwara State.

APC is All Promises Cancelled since 2015 with fake news everywhere you go.
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Exceed15: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
Here, price like 5000 Lagos but we nor even see BUA cement again after the price reduction.

Sellers are hoarding and repackaging it and selling to only desperate buyers, just like they do with local rice foreign sac bags smiley

Kai na WA o
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by famology(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Na scam ooo 🤣 it's between 5k and 5k2 here
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2023
rayornb:
BUA deceived Nigerians,
The actual deduction he made was just #500, he reduced factory price from #4000 to #3500 while we common Nigerians thought the market price will be #3500.

The market price now will be around #4800
It'll be further reduced big man
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Ekpenuwa:
Here in Auchi Edo State few kilometers from the production site it sold at #3,700 but in Benin City is sold at #3,900__ #4000...
No wonder houses cheap for benin
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Lange: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2023
BUA controls less than 20% of the cement market while Dangote controls over 60% of the market in Nigeria. There's no way BUA's price reduction will have an appreciable impact.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Kasimir:
GUYS LET WAIT FOR IBETO CEMENT. IBETO WILL CRASH ALL OF THEM.
Will he get his licence back??
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Bbdealer:
6000 in asaba
Are you sure?
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by cedricksly: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2023
etzvictor:
5700 @my end here in Edo state
una go just open mouth dey lie useless lie. For same edo state when bua production plant dey abi?? Simply say u never see BUA cement not this senseless lie you are telling.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Menclothing: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2023
3800 igando Lagos
But it’s scarce this week

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by oluwole4Jesus: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2023
The cement is not even a ailabe at all, I have not sport the deprt anywhere. I live in magboro, Ogun state
No distributors. If you know any, let me have the address
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Paramount01(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2023
santakris:
Can we then say the announcement is fake and BUA has not reduced anything?

3850 in my area

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by MrBroke(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2023
Sabadon:
hahahah who be your supplier grin

Na Dangote grin

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Adabestseason(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Anchor borrowers scheme made it 40000 naira per bag for local rice,another anchor borrowers scheme for cement-Bua keep your cement
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by haphizz57(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Bua is 4,400 here in lokoja

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
blesdman:

That's what it appears to be. I have not seen it now for more than 2 weeks
That's to tell you that there is actually reduction in its price but sellers are doing something else with it. If there wasn't reduction in price, we would be seeing it on display
Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Saintinoo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
santakris:

The prob problem is from you op, BUA did not and has no power to fix it produce retail price. They said that the ex factory price is #3500, not the retail price. Now the question you should as is, what was the ex factory price before the reduction. #3600, #3800, #4000, then it is insignificant.

Re: How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? by Revolva(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
wetin concern me i de build house

Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy / Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank