Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. (911 Views)

Xbox Game Pass / Win A Free Game Pass / Xbox Game Pad For PC And Xbox 360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. by Tochukwu30(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2023
I have a code that I want to redeem for a month of game pass ultimate subscription. I know the process of redeeming it but the issue is that it is required to input your payment details (credit card 💳 or PayPal) to complete the process. Is there a way I can circumvent the addition of payment details?

New Xbox owner (series X). Thanks for the help. Please honest people only. Thanks.
Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. by arazanbal: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Come and buy the gods 1 bottle of schnapps and 12 kolanuts so the gods will be appease and i give you a payment method, better still i can help doing it from my end. 08056634624 WhatsApp. Happy gaming and welcome to the xbox family
Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. by Tochukwu30(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are funny guy I swear 🤣. I will reach out.

arazanbal:
Come and buy the gods 1 bottle of schnapps and 12 kolanuts so the gods will be appease and i give you a payment method, better still i can help doing it from my end. 08056634624 WhatsApp. Happy gaming and welcome to the xbox family

(1) (Reply)

Cheat Info / Psp-4000 With Umd Rumors Return / Get Any PC Game You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.