Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns (3906 Views)

BREAKING: Nairaland Owner, Osewa, Warns Nigerians Against Voting Tinubu / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by CodeTemplar: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Be like say Seun don dey guzzle fermented pap.

The reason for the loss of value is many naira chasing few dollar. We can either increase dollar supply or reduce dollar demand. Once Dangote refinery fires and local petrol reduces demand for dollar to import it fewer naira will be chasing relatively more dollar and this two-way or double-edged effect will strengthen the naira. The likes of Seun were the one swallowing and reproducing textbook jargons that don't fit to our own unique behavioural patterns. The major import substitution we are about to experience is Dangote refinery petrol, diesel and kerosene replacing imported ones. Any other lies are mere political propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Mvnster: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:
Stop being the alarmist. Do you have robust production that brings in dollars to back up your currency value ? A countrys currency is only a reflection of its productive value and when you have almost none, what do you expect ?
Nigerians dont want reality or truth, 200 million yet we dont manufacture anything with international appeal, especially those ones beyond the niger and benue river.
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Couldntfigurean: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2023
The old fool met dollar at 710+,now it’s going to 5000

I wonder whom Yoruba Muslims will blame for this
Maybe jonathan

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Truths9ja: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2023
Seun dey play here. Dollar is now 1,135 naira in the black market window

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by PoliciaNLand: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

Check your post history and go for a mental evaluation
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

What's my own with Tinubu, Buhari or GEJ. Or you see their name on my comment

I can swear that idiots complaining the most are malnourished pauper whose entire family haven't even touched a dollar bill before

Check the date and time on this forex trade

And see how Dollar appreciation is against all currency pairs and not just naira

And smart people are cashing out

Even Dollars is beating Euro

Dis ur explanation ehhhhhh, u go explain tire and retire, una never see anything form d idiotic agbado

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Wahabfuture: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

I can swear that idiots complaining the most are malnourished pauper whose entire family haven't even touched a dollar bill before

And see how Dollar appreciation is against all currency pairs and not just naira

Honestly, you need to see your psychiatrist because you need a help grin
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by IreneChidi(f): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2023
osenwa
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by MadamExcellency: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

Exactly what I am saying, Dunce are the idiot shouting Dollar up and down like they earn in dollars or the know how dollars look like

Poor black fools promoting dollars over their naira

Most of those importations are done in Yuan from 1688.com
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Blitzking: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
This one don pass free fall..this one na nose dive

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by sulakishop(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
The more it crashes, the higher the new crypto arbitrage Trading profit
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Shijawesss: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Johncables402:
Why won't it crash when the country is led by useless muslims and cowards ? I wish fulani herdsmen to happen to the useless Yellowbars supporting this nonsense.

U said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by anungangampu: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Consumer price index

Production price index

Macro Economics

Market Forces

GDP

Chinedu wants to travel to Malaysia to buy bail of cloths, from the factory

Nonso wants to get Bail of grade one polo shirt from UK

Ibrahim wants to go to Saudi to buy Gold chain

Kayode wants to go to UK to get a Masters degree since he is jobless years after BSC

Chinedu needs $10,000 for flights and shopping, BTA $1000, miscellaneous $500

Nonso needs $3000

Ibrahim needs $50,000

Major source of forex is 2.3bper day crude oil sales by NNPC

If you keep giving Chinedu, Nonso, Kayode cheap Dollars made from sales of crude oil

Chinedu and Nonso would never buy Aba made in thier shop, Kayode won't make Nigerian Private University his first choice

So If you want Dollars, get it yourself, Earn some dollars and stop lamenting

If managed properly Nairaland Job section is good enough for Freelancing, and it can earn Nigeria Millions of Dollars

If Nairaland create an Escrow service Auto Section can earn dollars for Nigeria through diaspora comiunity engagement

You know shitt. You absolutely know shittt
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by obyrich(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
Nigeria,,, tinubu what are you doing
Tinubu is building Nigeria the way he built Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by kk2027: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin grin
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Kukutente23: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1714721204362264845?s=19
Seun got his maths wrong 14% is 0.14 not 1.4 in decimal terms
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Johncables402: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shijawesss:

U said the truth.

But useless brown roof people will still deny the truth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by hegelian: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:

dindinrin.. you intentionally started with chinedu and nonso to start tribal tantrums and put kayode atlast to appear just.. you are just a closet tribalist, you dont care about the country... as long as your tribalist mind is funded you dont care anything else so dont pontificate
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by victorclean(f): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
But druggie is the cause. Buhari please come back.

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:
Stop being the alarmist. Do you have robust production that brings in dollars to back up your currency value ? A countrys currency is only a reflection of its productive value and when you have almost none, what do you expect ?

But he said the truth na.....what is it that ypur country produce a d even export as it stands now? Nothing!
So the value of the exchange rate will climb further except the government will do a cover up plan.....

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Treadway: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

But he said the truth na.....what is it that ypur country produce a d even export as it stands now? Nothing!
So the value of the exchange rate will climb further except the government will do a cover up plan.....
we weren't exporting things in the time of Jonathan either.. And we vilified him who has now turned out to be better than Buhari and Tinubu and the whole APC combined. Imagine clueless Jonathan and his band of thieves still being far far far better. That's cos they actually knew how to run a country, despite that they were thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
We were exporting oil though.
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Wujio: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Seun:

When and how so ?
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by kk2027: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Seun might need to review his prediction cheesy
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by kk2027: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Defenders of emilokan government

Oya food don land

1 Like

Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by ysth(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Consumer price index

Production price index

Macro Economics

Market Forces

GDP

Chinedu wants to travel to Malaysia to buy bail of cloths, from the factory

Nonso wants to get Bail of grade one polo shirt from UK

Ibrahim wants to go to Saudi to buy Gold chain

Kayode wants to go to UK to get a Masters degree since he is jobless years after BSC

Chinedu needs $10,000 for flights and shopping, BTA $1000, miscellaneous $500

Nonso needs $3000

Ibrahim needs $50,000

Major source of forex is 2.3bper day crude oil sales by NNPC

If you keep giving Chinedu, Nonso, Kayode cheap Dollars made from sales of crude oil

Chinedu and Nonso would never buy Aba made in thier shop, Kayode won't make Nigerian Private University his first choice

So If you want Dollars, get it yourself, Earn some dollars and stop lamenting

If managed properly Nairaland Job section is good enough for Freelancing, and it can earn Nigeria Millions of Dollars

If Nairaland create an Escrow service Auto Section can earn dollars for Nigeria through diaspora comiunity engagement

you just mentioned common Nigerians who don't have another means to survive but decide to import, travel oversees for education because the political class have destroyed the means of survival, rendered our local education useless, made importation of machinery very very expensive. If the politicians weren't stealing the money but allowed the monies to be given to manufactures and business as loan at little interest, then you will have the justification to say all you are saying. But when a not so rich business man or manufacturer cant access huge loans at very little interest to import tractors, machinery, raw materials for production here. You have to blame the government not the citizens for the failure.
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by kk2027: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2023
ysth:
you just mentioned common Nigerians who don't have another means to survive but decide to import, travel oversees for education because the political class have destroyed the means of survival, rendered our local education useless, made importation of machinery very very expensive. If the politicians weren't stealing the money but allowed the monies to be given to manufactures and business as loan at little interest, then you will have the justification to say all you are saying. But when a not so rich business man or manufacturer cant access huge loans at very little interest to import tractors, machinery, raw materials for production here. You have to blame the government not the citizens for the failure.
Na wa
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Paystack: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Seun:

Can u introduce a button that helps one hide comments of people on Nairaland they're tired of seeing their post?

I don't think it will hurt the forum in anyway.

I personally, I'm tired anytime I go to a thread to enjoy some news I see tribalistic comments all the time that slowly mess with my mental health without caution can make one dislike a tribe subconsciously.

It's serious matter.

Many people joined Nairaland with innocent mind

Even without traveling to much state and experiencing other tribe first hand we've subconsciously have a conclusion on what their character is like just by their behavior on Nairaland.

You can as well ignore.
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by FutureFocus: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Seun:

Sir Seun , Please I have a suggestion on idea that can improve this platform and boost interaction, I’m thinking you should make it possible for moniker Mr A to be able to see all previous interactions as mentions between him and Mr B whenever He click Mr B Moniker, showing our previous mentions of each other.

Just an idea
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by Vinnie2000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mr.Seun is an IPOB.😐

Like Olusegun Obasanjo, Him GrandPapa is likely an IGBO man! 🤨

But APC Agbadorians Mumu Sha! 😏😀😀😀
Re: Naira Might Crash To ₦5498/$ Next Year - Seun Osewa Warns by saasala(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seun:

Seun, abbeg, let me ask you something:

Do you think the Naira will get better if Dangote start selling refined oil to us? Like if his refined oil is enough to serve the whole of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo, Is This Tinubu Fighter Pilot Portrait Real? / Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars / How Chinese Firm Sabotages Power Supply – Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.