Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sabinus Expresses Desire To Beat Kizz Daniel’s Bouncer - “to Beat This Guy Dey H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabinus Expresses Desire To Beat Kizz Daniel’s Bouncer - “to Beat This Guy Dey H (522 Views)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Expresses Desire To Beat Kizz Daniel’s Bouncer - “to Beat This Guy Dey H by Africaflavour: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Sabinus expresses desire to beat Kizz Daniel’s bouncer - “To beat this guy dey hungry me”

Sabinus has recently expressed his desire to beat Kelvin Power up, Understandably Kizz’s bodyguard, who has been trending owing to his extraordinarily muscular appearance, has gotten a lot of attention from cybernauts in recent days.

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ejekwu, also known as Sabinus or Mr Funny, reveals his ambition to beat Kizz Daniel’s bouncer, Kelvin Power.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/10/sabinus-expresses-desire-to-beat-kizz.html?m=1

CC

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Verydarkman Sleeps With Both Men Women-blessing CEO Declares In A Video / Breakfast Is Not A New Thing – Beautiful Lady Steps Out In Sunshine / If My Kids Ask Who Helped Me, I Would Mention Olamide Before My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.