Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerians Erupt as Gumi Unleashes Fury, Demanding Immediate Removal of Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Erupt as Gumi Unleashes Fury, Demanding Immediate Removal of Wike (341 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Erupt as Gumi Unleashes Fury, Demanding Immediate Removal of Wike by DyshApp: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
It was earlier reported that the Islamic cleric in a video sermon posted on his official page, slammed the former Rivers governor for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office.

The cleric labelled Wike as a satanic person for meeting the Israeli ambassador and planning to collaborate with the Israelis on Abuja’s security issues.

Gumi claimed that the FCT minister wants to turn Abuja into an extension of Tel Aviv, adding that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.

He said bearded Muslims in Abuja would be tagged Osama Bin Ladin and killed.

He insisted that it was dangerous to entrust Nigeria’s national security to the hands of Christians and Southerners.

According to Gumi: “The Minister of the FCT is a Satanic person; I said it before when he was appointed and some people were grumbling.

He has gone and brought the Israeli Ambassador, that’s what someone sent, and I am yet to watch it. But what is confirmed is he said they will collaborate with the Israelis on Abuja’s security issues.

“Abuja will now become an extension of Tel Aviv and when they see anyone with a beard like us, they will say it is Bin Laden and we will be killed.”

In reaction, some Nigerians opposed the controversial cleric for ascribing the FCT as a Muslim state, and calling for the removal of its minister. Others argued that the former governor was a ‘corrupt Christian’ and did not deserve to be in charge of the FCT.

A popular user, FS Yusuf wrote: “I think there is a concerted campaign from the north agitating that Wike be removed as FCT Minister, claiming the FCT belongs to the Muslims and as such the FCT Minister should be a Muslim. Every political disagreement aside, but I’m standing on this issue and asking that it should never happen! If they can’t have Wike as FCT minister, they should go and hug transformer.

“How did we even get here as a country!? One idiot from far northwest or Northeast will be saying the FCT is a Muslim State so a Christian person shouldn’t be the Minister!? Omo our problem is multifaceted. I’m sick!”

Another user, Mallam jabir wrote; “What sheikh gummi said about @GovWike is nothing but the truth. @GovWike is a well known saboteur and a corrupt politician.

“Abuja is a place that needs to be govern by a reasonable and responsible person irrespective of religion or whatsoever looking at it’s diversity.

“However, sheikh Gummi fought this Muslim Muslim ticket because such ticket has nothing to do with Islam and Muslim.

Get all the latest Naija Politics here!

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt. Cheers Ogbomoso Chef Attempting To Break Guinness World Record / "Beta Edu And Her Audacious Looting; The Accountant General Connection" - Ude / Over 75 Killed In U.s.-led Attacks In Yemen Including Hezbollah And Irgc's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.