Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Unveiling The Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i: FCC Details And What To Expect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling The Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i: FCC Details And What To Expect (202 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i: FCC Details And What To Expect by BuggsBunny: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hey there! Let's dive into the details about the Infinix Hot 40 and Hot 40i that have recently popped up on FCC.

So, the Infinix Hot 40 seems to be bringing some cool features to the table, like 4G LTE support and zippy 33W fast charging. Plus, it's got a triple-camera setup and an LED flash to light up your photography adventures. You can snag it in the stylish Starlight Black color.

Now, onto the Infinix Hot 40i – it's packing 18W fast charging and a dual-rear camera setup.

Both these phones are showing off in an 8GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration, but don't jump to conclusions just yet – more options might be lurking in the shadows.

Unfortunately, the FCC listing doesn't spill the beans on camera specs, battery size, display dimensions, or chipset info. But hey, we're hopeful that leaks and public certifications will fill in the gaps soon.

And for those who like to stay updated, these new Hot 40 models promise to outshine their predecessors, the Infinix Hot 30 and Hot 30i. The standard Hot 40 boasts a generous 6.78-inch Full HD+ display with a snazzy 120Hz refresh rate and a 50MP primary camera. For selfie enthusiasts, there's an 8MP selfie camera for you!
On the other hand, the Hot 30i offers a 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen and a 5000mAh battery, though it charges at a slower 10W rate.

Exciting times in the world of smartphones!

(1) (Reply)

Grab The Iphone 15 Pro Now! / My Phone Slows Down Network What Is The Cause / Iphone 14 Pro Max Giveaway � Join Giveaway And Win Iphone 14 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.