Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Don’t Know You - Davido Replies Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know You - Davido Replies Phyna (243 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Know You - Davido Replies Phyna by thependragon: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerian Afrobeats superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has said that he doesn’t know who the Big Brother Naija star Phyna is.

This comes after Davido left netizens surprised by liking a post by a troll on X which said Phyna’s fans were “useless”.

Phyna reacted to the singer’s action in two separate posts via X.

In the first, she wrote: “Wetin I do @davido 😩 Na wah oh, The hate is real….., Congratulations on your twins sha."

She later added in a separate tweet, “I am being myself as much has I can be but narratives of me being a bad person is what people like to carry around. Enough of all this, if an A list personality can like a tweet of a troll, that’s a bad tag on me, blogs already carried that shit, even if they later deleted, the deed had been done, make Una rest trolls and those that don’t like me should chill I’m not the one holding the air that you breet…… please.”

However, Davido later responded to Phyna’s posts and anger by saying, “Thank you love ❤️ but I actually don’t know who you are .. and it was an honest mistake .. no vex.”

Davido Breaks Silence On Dammy Krane’s Debt Allegations / Why Diddy, Cassie Settled Out-of-court / Vee Explains Why She Didn’t Appear On Bbnaija Allstars

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6