Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid (45879 Views)

John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Emdebby2: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
My prayers are with him 🙏
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Chochovini: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Online almajiri
. Why called him that? If u ain‘t gonna help him, then just ignore and move on. Now u just insulted him and did not help him. Of what benefit are you to him?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by eepeepook: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. Do you know that just N50 will go a long way? because e g N50 X just 50M people will raise close to N25B. Just N50 not N100 o.
But then if its BBN now, the kind of traffic it would generate, would be out of this World.
We tend to priortize rubbish than important things in this country.
You’re the one who brought BBNaija into this. Move one side with your sadist mindset.

There is no way 50M people, especially Nigerians, will donate towards his case. At the very least he has 500k fans in Nigeria. If you make it continent-wide, he has at least 2M fans. Let them donate 10 Naira first. See Nairaland, all the children are praying as usual. Nobody is thinking proactively.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Where is Peter Obi and his followers and camera Men?

Since the Tribunal done justice, He no more come and disturb us again.

Well I hope is not what I am thinking, please it's time to act!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by SpatialKing(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
so before election that obi was busy making donations claiming kindness why didn't he wait for govermermt

Elections and campaigns are over oga move on brother..
Obi doesn't need your permission to donate to Mr IBU,what makes you feel he hasn't donated already...

Even Mobad what has Tinubu done for Mohbad? 😁
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by ramond700: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
If it was during election period peter obi will be the first person to visit, make donation and snap Alot of pictures for media. Now election are over , Fake love everywhere from agulu pretending fruadster .
what is your business?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
GYBABA:

What exactly is your problem? This is a thread about someone's health & a little related to entertainment but you just had to display your foolishness & involve Obi, the politician which is totally unrelated. How sure are you that Obi won't do this? You need sense ooo. Or is this for politics?
Una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tonytonex:
Elections are over na. What about BAT?
una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
fcbelle72:

How much have ur fada donated , why is Peter Obi , ur problem ,
Ina go get sense by fire by force
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
ogbonti:

even when you die - the angel advise u not to call the name Obi and enter heaven - you will rather call the name Obi and burn to ashes in hell - because you are too stew peed to realize the people who gave u the job to malign Obi online don’t talk about obi at all - and they have their peace of mind and Obi does not even know you exist - you are just a sorry excuse for a man! mscheweeee 😏constituting nuisance online because of 30k tuehhhh - go and get a job agbaya agbado ewa discipline 😏
hahaha una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:

You're right

kikiki if you are really the one on your dp chaii your boobs must be very soft tongue tongue tongue
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tonytonex:
Elections are over na. What about BAT?
una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. This Peter Obi na real nightmare to many people o. See this one, wetiin concern PO here now? Call your forger to come represent na.
una go get sense by fire by force don't worry
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Subonbon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

For you to play politics with this man's life shows just how much of a terrible person you are, man.
u dey mind am?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
ramond700:
what is your business?
una go get sense by fire by force that is my business
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Davidic1999: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Get well soon sire

Canva Pro and Netflix premium for sale

Check my signature for my whatsapp
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Chochovini: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
eepeepook:
You’re the one who brought BBNaija into this. Move one side with your sadist mindset.

There is no way 50M people, especially Nigerians, will donate towards his case. At the very least he has 500k fans in Nigeria. If you make it continent-wide, he has at least 2M fans. Let them donate 10 Naira first. See Nairaland, all the children are praying as usual. Nobody is thinking proactively.
. The first paragraph of your comment here is unimportant. You would have made more sense without it.
I only made a simple comparism of situations and how Nigerians would have reacted to them just to buttress my point but you failed to comprehend my point rather, all you could say was that I should move one side with my SADIST mindset. Where was that coming from?
I should‘ve known I was replying a BBN die hard fan. Rubbish.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by dangermouse(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Who get this sub?

You know the noise maker seeking for attention always from the diaspora grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Danabu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

For you to play politics with this man's life shows just how much of a terrible person you are, man.

He s right
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Backpedal: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

That Agulu dullard has always be known to be a pretender and a green snake

He will soon go now that people have started criticizing him.

We hope Mr. Ibu gets well soon
Don't be stupid
This goes to you
And the dummy you quoted
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by KosiGee(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
If it was during election period peter obi will be the first person to visit, make donation and snap Alot of pictures for media. Now election are over , Fake love everywhere from agulu pretending fruadster .

Shame on you and Reno Omokri. Buhari spent 8 years travelling and spending a significant amount of his time as a medical tourist in Europe.

We have teaching hospitals all over Nigeria and none of these works effectively. Vital medical equipment are lacking. Medical staff lack motivation and morale to work and give their best. Many of them have travelled abroad….now every time someone falls sick, the blame goes to people like Peter Obi. Is he Santa Claus? Blame him and criticise his impact on health in Anambra state during his tenure but not for not donating to fund to anyone who gets sick.

The money that has been stolen in the past 8 years would’ve upgraded all the teaching hospitals.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by cotima1: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please I need financial assistant for my NYSC registration. I'm not a beggar but my current situation now needs a helping hand. No amount is small. Registration Closes this week 21/10/2023. God will never shame you. Please my account details.
Access Bank
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mteeeew I don't have time to read your rubbish, I just replied you so that you won't feel ignored
KosiGee:

Shame on you and Reno Omokri. Buhari spent 8 years travelling and spending a significant amount of his time as a medical tourist in Europe.

We have teaching hospitals all over Nigeria and none of these works effectively. Vital medical equipment are lacking. Medical staff lack motivation and morale to work and give their best. Many of them have travelled abroad….now every time someone falls sick, the blame goes to people like Peter Obi. Is he Santa Claus? Blame him and criticise his impact on health in Anambra state during his tenure but not for not donating to fund to anyone who gets sick.

The money that has been stolen in the past 8 years would’ve upgraded all the teaching hospitals.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Coronavirus1: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
If it was during election period peter obi will be the first person to visit, make donation and snap Alot of pictures for media. Now election are over obi no longer visit or make donations, Fake love from agulu pretending fruadster .
Are you not seeing obi In different occasions donating silently Obi remain my president. Forgery has no place drugs has no place he most be fired
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by yarimo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Coronavirus1:

Are you not seeing obi In different occasions donating silently Obi remain my president. Forgery has no place drugs has no place he most be fired
why is that during election period obi donations are not silently
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by JAYUK(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are here disrespecting PETER OBI,the only outspoken Nigerian that has the blue print and courage to face these looters headlong solely for the purpose of changing the narrative in Nigeria.
What have you done to stabilize or stop the free fall of the Naira.
Continue playing, it will get to everyone, 1165 naira equals 1 USD.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by okorogodwin4(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't know why Peter obi haters are using Mr ibus ordeal to trend what has the Chicago criminal done to stop the collapse of naira millions of Nigeria are dying of hunger daily not knowing were the next meal will come from
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by jrusky(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
If it was during election period peter obi will be the first person to visit, make donation and snap Alot of pictures for media. Now election are over obi no longer visit or make donations, Fake love from agulu pretending fruadster .

Bitter Obi can't read, write or listen to news when it comes to help.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Wotowotoman: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
eepeepook:
Nigerians are wicked. Nigerians are hypocritical and wicked. This is a situation where his fans can open an account and contribute towards the matter. At the very least seven million Naira will fall out. No, we will pray for others to carry it out. Na our way.

Meobizy was he not making money when he was acting
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by NwaliE01: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:

Are you talking about Babajide Sowolu?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by onomeabuja: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
geoworldedu:
Cecilia Ibru and her husband are darn rich o. They even have a university.
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid by Laughnow419: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
salbis:
Some male actors in this country are always having rough time with their finances more than their female counterparts.

They should heavily save for the rainy days.

So all of a sudden all the men didn't save then all the women saved grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Why I Got Married To Adekunle Gold - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.