Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock (7890 Views)

Marketers Ask Nigerians To Stop Panic Buying As Fuel Queues Return / Stop Panic Buying, NNPC Cautions Nigerians / NNPC To Raise Petrol Stock Levels To 50 Days Supply Sufficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Islie: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited says the country has adequate stock of petrol to last for 30 days.

In a statement on Thursday, NNPC Retail, the national oil company’s subsidiary, said petrol queues in Lagos and some other parts of the country are due to reduced depot loadout in Apapa.

NNPC said the reason behind the lag has since been addressed.

“NNPC Retail Ltd. notes the appearance of fuel queues in some parts of Lagos and a few other locations around the country,” the statement reads.

“This is due to reduced Depot loadout in Apapa, Lagos over a few days, and the root cause has since been addressed.

“We assure all Nigerians that there is ample supply with sufficiency of at least 30 days.”

NNPC, therefore, advised motorists to desist from panic buying as distribution “will normalise over the next couple of days”.

The NNPC recently regained its status as the sole importer of petrol into the country.

Mele Kyari, firm’s group chief executive officer (GCEO), said the situation had changed as licensed private oil companies were unable to obtain foreign exchange (FX) for importation.

“None of them (fuel companies) can do it today. That means we can manage the market situation without creating any subsidy environment. But for them, access to foreign exchange is difficult. We have access to FX; we create FX, therefore, we have access to FX and their access to FX is limited,” he had said.

Kyari added that the increasing diesel price would have an adverse effect on petrol.

https://www.thecable.ng/stop-panic-buying-nnpc-assures-nigerians-of-30-day-petrol-stock/amp

1 Like

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Penguin2: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Only a fool will believe these fools.

Ndi ala!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Taylor94: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Before 2yrs time I’ll personally organize a Niger Delta agitation campaign and I know 90% of South South citizens are tired of this marriage called Nigeria just like I do

Screenshot this post I’ll remind y’all by 2025 December

The formation is already in shape

Palestine as a country is 5Million

Israel as a country is 9million

Jamaica as a country is 2million

Barbados (Rihanna country) is 280k

Yes 280k people that’s like one estate in Lagos made up a working country

Rivers state is 9million people so practically we can even stay our own as a country

Than suffering because of Yoruba and Hausa with 260million population

Ask the north what’s their power as a region they’ll tell you population and nothing reasonable

Ask Yoruba what they bring to the table they’ll tell you Tinubu is the built Lagos from scratch

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Taylor94: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Only a fool will believe these fools.

Ndi ala!

His blind supporters believe him

Buhari I’m so sorry for all the insults and names I labeled you on Nairaland

I didn’t know the worse was coming

A certificate forger wey dey carry 400million lodge olosho for New York

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Rayban26: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lol. If Nigerians tell you not to panic,

You better panic!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by BOSSkesh(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don’t know what people like to believe propaganda from the media instead of trust their own government

68 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by BOSSkesh(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stop panic buying
Trust the government

65 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Pakute: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oil subsidy cabal are the biggest enemies of Nigeria, dat subsidy removal dey pain dem DIE. Even when dem dey collect subsidy, dem still dey make us suffer, every December na fuel scarcity month, long queue everywhere, very wicked people. Look at dem now, Government don give dem lincense say make dem dey import fuel yet dem refuse, dem dey depend on NNPCL to import and then buy from them. But if be say Govt still dey pay them subsidy, these subsidy thieves for don sharperly go find dollars to import fuel onto say dem go collect free dollars in the name of subsidy from Govt. When there was subsidy, they will go all the way to find dollars but Govt commot subsidy, dem no gree find dollar again. And na dis greedy thieves wailers dey support, the same people sabotaging our refineries because of subsidy, na the same people sabotaging electricity because of their diesel and generator business. Nigerians, know your enemies.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by YeyeGbami: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:

Before

65 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by sleek214(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
New day, new problem. I don't know why Tinubu is still keeping the criminal NNPC GMD. Kyari should've gotten Godwin Emefiele (CBN) and Abdulrasheed Bawa (EFCC) treatment long ago

70 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Jagadesign22: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Chigozie321: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sadly, people don't trust NNPC. They eat their words everytime. They better increase their stock to 90days. We must not queue for fuel this coming festive season oo 🙄

3 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Coolyrar: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's the main problem of Nigerians.
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by ecolime(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
If na those yeye marketers talk am, I go believe them. But NNPC? Nah

NNPC has been calling white black since time immemorial.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by TheDemola: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tell the marketers to stop the hoarding.

I bought fuel on Tuesday night for my gen only for me to get to same station to buy fuel yesterday and it was closed. Northwest now already adjusted pump price to N595 while Rainoil was selling for N610

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Atarakpa: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nah true. This guys can lie.
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by skywalker240(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Wisimulonake828: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good Day guys

No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0QPJTW4VC8n3HKxU2pG9zbmeTkAL6HHp3eq7pjXAVx4xskvDcjfnCodVoUKcEuSrul/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by skywalker240(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Before 2yrs time I’ll personally organize a Niger Delta agitation campaign and I know 90% of South South citizens are tired of this marriage called Nigeria just like I do

Screenshot this post I’ll remind y’all by 2025 December

The formation is already in shape

Palestine as a country is 5Million

Israel as a country is 9million

Jamaica as a country is 2million

Barbados (Rihanna country) is 280k

Yes 280k people that’s like one estate in Lagos made up a working country

Rivers state is 9million people so practically we can even stay our own as a country

Than suffering because of Yoruba and Hausa with 260million population

Ask the north what’s their power as a region they’ll tell you population and nothing reasonable
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by RoroProm: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I don’t know what people like to believe propaganda from the media instead of trust their own government
Honestly, that is the basis of the problem

1 Like

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
How can we be sure of this assurances? So many lies in Nigeria have turn rumours to be truth!
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
N!geri@n M£n are Uzeless..... All of them undecided
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by sotall(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Just 30 days grin grin
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Kcfresh2103(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shey Dangote rifinery that was hurriedly commissioned by that bingo before leaving office will not work again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by EyeCumInPiss: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by ShenTeh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Always what they say before the storm.
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Leeok5: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
lol
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Quebec91(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Trust their own government really? 😳🙆‍♀️🙄😒😒
BOSSkesh:
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Searchingvictor: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Scam
Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by Ihaveleftnaija: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
When those in power in Nigeria say don't panic. That means you should really panic.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gbese .....those who get money, go buy fuel ooo....Na so them talk am the other time and the scarcity hit us shege few days later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Benue Community, Kill 16, Raze Over 50 Houses / Wuse Abuja Commercial Vehicle's Banned. / Vigilante Group Nabs 19 Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.