Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible (426 Views)

In Ur State, Who Is/was Ur Best State Governor Since 1999??? / Map Of NG: D Darker Ur State The Poorer You're - 2022 National Bureau Of Stat / Igbos Assessment Of Buhari Government So Far As We Go Home This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by mokwechineme: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
We voted Soludo thinking he was the right man, we never knew he was going to be the very worst Anambra has produced and the very worst Nigeria in general has ever produced.
Is ur own state governor doing well and which state is that?

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by triple996(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sani uba of Kaduna is not doing do badly. Only that elrufai have raised the standards so high
Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
We voted Soludo thinking he was the right man. We never knew he was going to be the very worst Anambra has produced but the very worst Nigeria in general has produced.
Ewu Ogbunike disgracing your Umunna Uloka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
We voted Soludo thinking he was the right man. We never knew he was going to be the very worst Anambra has produced but the very worst Nigeria in general has produced.

Anu

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uLXlb-2k8?si=xsMVhZde77qMwmkf

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
Otondo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6Bv3UVSt4?si=MNNddGmtQH6ruLG1

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIxjK2h_rxw?si=2UhlhxL9rNfcfjqn

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZrjAQPms3o?si=zSYyyF2Av9WxPTmm

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFNjo33xeA?si=fB2yn79gkolwwtT-

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
I like the idea of this thread.

Let's hold our state governments/governors accountable!

It's a pity that almost 90% of the states haven't been economically viable. Yet Nigerians mostly focus on Abuja instead of their States.. it's unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE03_twg1Y4?si=P50xJI_7KPERNkqH

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkEffrF9Yac?si=K3Y8yunesWH4gZ9s

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by Airlord2030: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akeredolu is nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
Soludo is best governor I Nigeria now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRkTROoGY7Q?si=XKm5memUZPsI_EqW

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
worst part of SOLUDO in governernce is far 100% better than peter Grigori obi as Anambra state Governor

4 Likes

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by TundeBricklayer: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gov Soludo is constructing 400km of roads flyover bridges, declared free education, employed 5000 teachers and so many others

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by Jcoleworld911: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Ewu Ogbunike disgracing your Umunna Uloka

No, the imbecil$ is same person as “worksmart”

He’s from ikwo in Ebonyi state but school and live in Anambra state, his real name is “nwoba chika nwoba”, a well known Anambra hater, just ignore him, he doesn’t have anything to offer

Anambra state is a big name, I understand his envy and bitterness

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by Jcoleworld911: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
We voted Soludo thinking he was the right man, we never knew he was going to be the very worst Anambra has produced and the very worst Nigeria in general has ever produced.

Worksmart aka nwoba chika nwoba, Soludo and Anambra is a big name and there’s nothing one million of your kind can do about it

Wake me up when any Nigeria governor employs 8000 teachers and 1000 health workers and at the same time declared free education and free delivery in all government schools and hospitals

Soludo developmental policies is unmatched, no Nigeria governor come close
Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by socialmediaman: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Worksmart aka nwoba chika nwoba, Soludo and Anambra is a big name and there’s nothing one million of your kind can do about it

Wake me up when any Nigeria governor employs 8000 teachers and 1000 health workers and at the same time declared free education and free delivery in all government schools and hospitals

Soludo developmental policies is unmatched, no Nigeria governor come close

@ mokwechineme how did you arrive at this conclusion? As the person bringing the accusation, you should have specific metrics or information by which you judged his administration even lower than his Imo counterpart.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Performance Of Ur State Government So Far. Mine Is Terrible by OVB123: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2023
Obaseki is where are you?

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira / Breaking News: Appeal Court Declares Minister For Labour & Employment Lalong Win / The Arithmetic Of Zamfara Politics: Why PDP Will Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.