Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With The Maxthon Browser? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Anybody Help Me With The Maxthon Browser? (692 Views)

Pls Can Anybody Help Me On How To Double Cyberklock Ticket / Can Anybody Help Me With Face Book Loadin Errror And Yahooomail / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With The Maxthon Browser? by maclatunji: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2011
I am currently forced to use Maxthon browser on my laptop but it keeps opening multiple tabs automatically. Does anyone know how to stop it from doing this? I have tried going through its options and settings and haven't found the solution.

Thank you!

You can also suggest other browsers that are good outside Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Maxthon Browser? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Apart from IE that comes bundled with Windows, I've got only 3 browsers installed on my pc. . .Mozilla Firefox, Cometbird and Sea Monkey.

Try Cometbird and Sea Monkey.Both are light weight but caricatures of Mozilla Firefox.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get An IDE Hard Disk Of 250gb for laptops / Please Help Me I Nid Help On Ds Dell Laptop / Make Screenshots On Your Pcs Without A Third Party App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.