Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries (789 Views)

Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / American Mercenaries In Ukraine Ask For Money On Instagram For Ammunition & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by DomPerignon: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dear Zio-Rapturists,

The Israeli Government is in desperate need of volunteer fighters .

In a few days clandestine recruitment will begin.

Sources hint of a possible NATO state citizenship after completion of a contract. Israel, can not offer citizenship as the Promised land is for Jews only . However , guarrantteed citizenship of any vassal state under ZOG is guarrantteed.

The Promise land needs you to save her from another jihadist onslaught.

Another compensation awaiting those who sign up and complete their tour is to have their names etched on the future renovated west wall of the Third Temple.
Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by ElSudani: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Over to Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by gift2xl: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Give them my number
Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by misreal(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
I went into a road side bar to buy kunu when I saw the OP crying.He cried till his tear glands began to bleed.I went to encourage him but he kept crying.Then I said to him,OP you will cry blood.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by Yorubafather: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
DomPerignon:
Dear Zio-Rapturists,

The Israeli Government is in desperate need of volunteer fighters .

In a few days clandestine recruitment will begin.

Sources hint of a possible NATO state citizenship after completion of a contract. Israel, can not offer citizenship as the Promised land is for Jews only . However , guarrantteed citizenship of any vassal state under ZOG is guarrantteed.

The Promise land needs you to save her from another jihadist onslaught.

Another compensation awaiting those who sign up and complete their tour is to have their names etched on the future renovated west wall of the Third Temple.

Did they contact miscreant like you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by misreal(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
I saw the Op on the road crying when I stopped to appease him.why are you crying?i asked.Op began to complain how that his jihadist friends are dying in Gaza.i simply smiled and told the OP that All OF UNA GO CRY TIRE grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by LadyRosa(f): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2023
A welcome idea, ALL hands must be on deck to eradicate jihadists
Re: Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries by Raskimonojendor: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2023
I hope there are locations in Nigeria for signing up. Some Nairalanders would love to join grin

(1) (Reply)

Vote Dauda For President! / Bush Regrets War In Iraq Intelligence / Hitler Is African With Jewish Links. Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.