Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Do Kids Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Kids Die (307 Views)

Why Do Kids Become Bitter Towards Separated Parents? / Why Do Kids Do This.. / Promise Card: Do Kids Still Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Kids Die by Kiddo01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Growing up, I was told that longevity or long life is determined by being decent or obedience to ones parents or constituted authority, of which I accepted to be true.
A local adage has it that "oknu nu nsi, ne gne te ru gbu'kpala", which means if you listen to your parents or if you are obedient to constituted authorities, you would live long, my question is, why do kids die, what causes still birth? Were those kids disobedient?
Let's discuss.
Re: Why Do Kids Die by talented321: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2023
These are questions religion master refuse to explain..
The truth about the matter is no matter who you are, whatever u worship, your dead is less..
It never reach ur turn doesn't mean you are been protected by any god..

Death of a child is the greatest to doubt the existence of god..
Re: Why Do Kids Die by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2023
Kiddo01:
Growing up, I was told that longevity or long life is determined by being decent or obedience to ones parents or constituted authority, of which I accepted to be true.
A local adage has it that "oknu nu nsi, ne gne te ru gbu'kpala", which means if you listen to your parents or if you are obedient to constituted authorities, you would live long, my question is, why do kids die, what causes still birth? Were those kids disobedient? Let's discuss.
You still dey carry the werepe your ancestors tried to screw your head over with around with you even to this day? shocked
Re: Why Do Kids Die by Reminderz: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2023
death doesn't have a stipulated time... the cause of the death is only thing that differs... and no man on earth can predict where death will end him up... if you're a Nigerian, and it was destined for you to die in Canada, something will happen that will make you travel to Canada and you'll die there... you'll never see it coming...

always do good...
Re: Why Do Kids Die by Kiddo01(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You still dey carry the werepe your ancestors tried to screw your head over with around with you even to this day? shocked

Did you read the article at all before you commented
Re: Why Do Kids Die by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kiddo01:
Did you read the article at all before you commented
You mean the one I commented on and even made bold? undecided
Re: Why Do Kids Die by BItt: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
If you look at it, those babies were very lucky.
Don't worry about them

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Safety Tip For Manhood, Men Get In Here For Your Own Good. / 25 Regrets At Old Age / How To Earn 450,000 Naira In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.