Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

From Bullying To Death Threat: What’s Happening To Chef Dammy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Bullying To Death Threat: What’s Happening To Chef Dammy? (383 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Bullying To Death Threat: What’s Happening To Chef Dammy? by Awesome6s: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Damilola Adeparusi, also known as Chef Dammy, who completed a 120 hours cook-a-thon on the 14th of June in a world record attempt shared a cryptic note on her social media handle @dammypas, alleging threats and bullying by “People of God”.

She wrote
” ‘By the time we are done with you, you will not be able to stand on your feet again.’ This was from self-acclaimed ‘people of God’.

The first time the Man of God tried to challenge my God, he failed, then he told me to prepare for war.

Assuming I had died few days ago, people would have understood better what I’ve been facing…I have been living in constant fear for my life…I mean it’s 4 months already.”

Dammy’s continuous bully drama

Read more: https://www.crispng.com/from-bullying-to-death-threat-whats-happening-to-chef-dammy/

Re: From Bullying To Death Threat: What’s Happening To Chef Dammy? by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
U suppose know dis kain S.U girls and their drama
Re: From Bullying To Death Threat: What’s Happening To Chef Dammy? by talented321: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Free my dammy.

(1) (Reply)

APC Still Yet To Pay Me For My Campaign Work-Terry G Reveals(video) / Madam Koi Koi - 1990's Real Story (horror Movie) / 10 Years Ago I Went Through Hell – Actress Etinosa Talks About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.