Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company (453 Views)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / Who Else Got An Interview From DPR Today? / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by oloyeagbaakin(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good evening house, I got an interview with this company, how real are they?

Re: I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by slimjohn2k5: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Any company that answers global is suspicious that it might be gnld.

The email and the company name doesn't seem to march too.

Do more findings on Google by copying the email and pasting it. U will get more if it they are scam
Re: I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by LZAA: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Any company that answers global is suspicious that it might be gnld.

The email and the company name doesn't seem to march too.

Do more findings on Google by copying the email and pasting it. U will get more if it they are scam
No be if
Na GNLD
That address has been circulated here tire
🚢
Meanwhile OP try cover your name naπŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by slimjohn2k5: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
LZAA:

No be if
Na GNLD
That address has been circulated here tire
🚢
Meanwhile OP try cover your name naπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

To even confirm it Γ s scam more.
Googling Salamasor which send email and googling emd global, they do 2 different things.

Abeg no waste ur transport. Another red flag is that a legitimate company will send email to that u should come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by DyingFetus: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Try and go to the place and confirm first before taking it as scam
Re: I Got An Interview From Them, How Real Is The Company by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Immediately i want you to reply that message with curses, infact extend the curses to their next generation

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Site For Sale (50k) / Pass Cisco , Mcitp,cwna Without Stress! Seize The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.