Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Cricket Score Question - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cricket Score Question (135 Views)

Ademola Lookman Became First Player To Score A Hat-trick In A UEFA Europa Final / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket / Play Fantasy Cricket Online & Daily Win Cash Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cricket Score Question by jackaustin631: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I've been following the cricket match between India and Australia, and I'm curious about the current score. I missed the first half, and I can't seem to find a reliable source for live updates. Can someone please share the latest score and any notable performances or incidents in the game? It's always exciting to stay updated on the action, and your insights would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cricket Score Question by jackaustin631: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hey everyone, I've been following the cricket match between India and Australia, and I'm curious about the current score. I missed the first half, and I can't seem to find a reliable source for live updates on cricket score. Can someone please share the latest score and any notable performances or incidents in the game? It's always exciting to stay updated on the action, and your insights would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance for any help

1 Like

Re: Cricket Score Question by deadlyhafiz: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans As Usual Curse And Praise Their Club During The Tottenham Match / Top 3 Best Right Backs In The World / What Has Happened To Nigerias' Youth Football Teams And The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.