Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. (807 Views)

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate / Mohammed's Night Journey To The 7 Heavens: REAL Or FICTIONAL / The Temple of YHVH Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by MightySparrow: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2023
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx4s9Z-l6PS6xE1-AdhEEKieOTkcKnrIQE?si=OD6NJgvJ8IxqIlFl

Abdul's come over here and defend your
prophet.

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
TenQ
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 4:10am On Oct 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx4s9Z-l6PS6xE1-AdhEEKieOTkcKnrIQE?si=OD6NJgvJ8IxqIlFl

prophet.

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
TenQ
Islam is just a cascade of lies.
Mohammed went to a mosque (Temple of Solomon) in Jerusalem which had been destroyed by the Romans 530 years before he was even born.
Mohammed's apparent lack of knowledge of History is one of his achiles heels.

They will all feign deaf and dumb now as usual.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

prophet.

Cc:
TenQ

We don't need to defend anything!

Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing

Which of these two contradictory statements is false?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059
Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him

Should a person who leaves Islam be killed according to the Law of non-compulsion in religion?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Firstly
Islam is just a cascade of lies.
Mohammed went to a mosque (Temple of Solomon) in Jerusalem which had been destroyed by the Romans 530 years before he was even born.
Mohammed's apparent lack of knowledge of History is one of his achiles heels.

Would you feign deaf and dumb now as usual.

AntiChristian:

Which of these two contradictory statements is false?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059
Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him

Should a person who leaves Islam be killed according to the Law of non-compulsion in religion?
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

prophet.

Cc:
TenQ
Hehehehe. Lol. Mohammed didn't know that the temple had been destroyed. He lied that he journeyed to a non-existing temple. This Mohammed self.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Hehehehe. Lol. Mohammed didn't know that the temple had been destroyed. He lied that he journeyed to a non-existing temple. This Mohammed self.

Temple destroyed?

So if a mosque is destroyed then people won't be able to pray their again?

The way you guys think even with your holy spirit makes me wonder if the holy spirit increases you in folly!

A mosque is not necessarily a building!
Even an open space can be a mosque!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Temple destroyed?

So if a mosque is destroyed then people won't be able to pray their again?

The way you guys think even with your holy spirit makes me wonder if the holy spirit increases you in folly!

A mosque is not necessarily a building!
Even an open space can be a mosque!
You even have the audacity to come defend an obvious lie because you think you have the wherewithal to defend? Whenever TenQ makes a thread that you cannot defend, you pretend as it you're ignoring him. There are so many threads TenQ has created to expose your lies. We waited for your defense for all eternity. You never show face. Na for this one you dey flex muscle. SMH

So, Mohammed really travelled to Jerusalem from Mecca on a winged creature? He even led Jesus, Abraham, Moses and other prophets in prayers? He then travelled to heaven on the same winged creature? Did Islam take away your sense of judgement? Can't you see the lies?

For your information, there wasn't a mosque on that spot in Mohammed's time.
There was never a mosque there. There once stood a Jewish temple there which was already in ruins. Hehehehe, people in heaven don't pray. Prayers are only needed on earth. Even if they'll pray, why would they leave heaven to.come and pray to heaven on earth? What's special about Mohammed that he'll be the one to lead heavenly beings in prayers? Chai! Again, just like all his useless tales. He has no witness for this event too. No single witness! No one saw him being visited by the said winged creature. No one saw him when he climbed. No one saw him as he rode. No one saw him as he prayed. No one saw him as he journeyed to heaven. Just only Mohammed talking about himself to glorify himself. SMH. A known unscrupulous character (did you read about the apprentice in Lagos who defiled his oga's 9 year old daughter last week? The man was sentenced to life in prison. Tell me where Mohammed would be today if he were to be judged n a court of law for all that he sexually did to Aisha before she even clocked 9?) blowing his own trumpet. A man who magnified himself. God never magnified him. Is that how God dealt with all the Bible prophets? NO! God authenticates prophets in the presence of people, so that they can know for sure that the prophet was not talking of himself. I'll give you instances upon instances in the Bible. There's no prophet without many witnesses. There's no prophet that God does not authenticate. I pity you. See the nonsense he's defending.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

You even have the audacity to come defend an obvious lie because you think you have the wherewithal to defend? Whenever TenQ makes a thread that you cannot defend, you pretend as it you're ignoring him. There are so many threads TenQ has created to expose your lies. We waited for your defense for all eternity. You never show face. Na for this one you dey flex muscle. SMH

Point of correction I'm not a defender but a Muslim! I'm not on Nairaland to clear your lies or to always argue with you supposedly "holy spirit filled liars"!

So, Mohammed really travelled to Jerusalemu from Mecca on a winged creature? He even led Jesus, Abraham, Moses and other prophets in prayers? He then travelled to heaven on the same winged creature? Did Islam take away your sense of judgement? Can't you see the lies?
To you Jesus levitate and went to heaven to be with his pupsy! To us that's a liar!
So we believe whatever is in our texts as they are matters of the unseen!

For your information, there wasn't a mosque on that spot in Mohammed's time. There once stood a Jewish temple there which was already in ruins. Hehehehe, people in heaven don't pray. Prayers are only needed on earth. Even if they'll pray, why would they leave heaven to.come and pray to heaven on earth? What's special about Mohammed that he'll be the one to lead heavenly beings in prayers? Chai! Again, just like all his useless tales. He has no witness for this event too. No single witness. No one saw him being visited by the said winged creature. No one saw him when he climbed. No one saw him as he rode. No one saw him as he prayed. No one saw him as he journeyed to heaven. Just only Mohammed talking about himself to glorify himself. SMH. A known unscrupulous character blowing his own trumpet. A man who magnified himself. God never magnified him. Is that how God dealt with all the Bible prophets? NO! God authenticates prophets in the presence of people, so that they can know for sure that the prophet was not talking of himself. I'll give you instances upon instances in the Bible. There's no prophet without many witnesses. There's no prophet that God does not authenticate. I pity you. See the nonsense he's defending.

There's a mosque everywhere on earth!
Everywhere Salah meets us is a place for us to pray!
The site existed and your holy spirit can't decipher it until it's found in the Bible!

So meshionu!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Point of correction I'm not a defender but a Muslim! I'm not on Nairaland to clear your lies or to always argue with you supposedly "holy spirit filled liars"!

To you Jesus levitate and went to heaven to be with his pupsy! To us that's a liar!

The site existed and your holy spirit can't decipher it until it's found in the Bible!

So meshionu!

I have updated that response of mine to include more sordid things about your prophet. Go back and read

If you're not on Nairaland to defend Mohammed, what are you now doing with the lies you're defending?

Jesus never said he levitated? Did He? His disciples who saw Him testified that concerning Him. That's different from Mohammed who testified about himself. No single witness. That's how liars are. They never have witnesses.

There's a mosque everywhere in your head. The site waa never a mosque! It was a Jewish Temple! If Mohammed was a truthful man, he'll describe what he saw on his visit there as proof thar he really went there. He would describe the ruins. The location and other features as proofs. No witness. No proof. For people to believe him, he had to use the sword. You must believe him by force or you die.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

So meshionu!
Islam is a religion based on lies and misinformation! This is why even when we show you EVIDENCES from your own religious books, the deception taking you to hell is too deep to free you.

I can understand!
Only a prisoner who desires freedom would escape when the prison doors are flung open. Many will stay because the jailer promised them big breasted transparent perpetual virgins when they agree to stay indefinitely!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

I have updated that response of mine to include more sordid things about your prophet. Go back and read
I should go back and read the vomit of a liar!
Go and read the sordid things your God did in the Bible! Those things you keep bringing excuses for! The excuses you can't give!

If you're not on Nairaland to defend Mohammed, what are you now doing with the lies you're defending?
I am here to worship Allah and spread optimism! I'm here for your lies!

Jesus never said he levitated? Did He? His disciples who saw Him testified that concerning Him. That's different from Mohammed who testified about himself. No single witness. That's how liars are. They never have witnesses.
Yes, Jesus didn't write anything in the Bible! In fact holy spirit was absent! The disciples just wrote what they heard!
Who witnessed Jesus when he was praying alone to know exactly what he said? Your folly is tall like Everest!

There's a mosque everywhere in your head. The site waa never a mosque! It was a Jewish Temple! If Mohammed was a truthful man, he'll describe what he saw on his visit there as proof thar he really went there. He would describe the ruins. The location and other features as proofs. No witness. No proof. For people to believe him, he had to use the sword. You must believe him by force or you die.

Jesus was a Jew yet we call him a Muslim!
Moses too was a Muslim!
Even Noah! We have no problem about them being Muslims!

The mosque in Jerusalem today are being maintained by Muslims not Christians! And our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam informed us that it exists long before you can ever imagine!

There's no amount of truth Jesus preach to the Pharisees and Sadducees they still didn't see nor hear anything!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

Islam is a religion based on lies and misinformation! This is why even when we show you EVIDENCES from your own religious books, the deception taking you to hell is too deep to free you.

I can understand!
Only a prisoner who desires freedom would escape when the prison doors are flung open. Many will stay because the jailer promised them big breasted transparent perpetual virgins when they agree to stay indefinitely!

Thank you!
I don't need to be freed by your falsehood and lies through one kind of holy spirit!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

The temple wasn't only destroyed, I it was taken to pieces almost block by block because the Roman soldiers believed that the gold utensils melted and seeped through the cracks of the blocks.

Then Mohammed went to paradise on a mule kind of an animal. Another Lie!

It takes roughly 1000 years to go to heaven and come back. Mohammed's donkey must be super fast

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book-40, Number-4705
Narrated Al-Abbas ibn AbdulMuttalib: I was sitting in al-Batha with a company among whom the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was sitting, when a cloud passed above them. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) looked at it and said: What do you call this? They said: Sahab. He said: And muzn? They said: And muzn. He said: And anan? They said: And anan. AbuDawud said: I am not quite confident about the word anan. He asked: Do you know the distance between Heaven and Earth? They replied: We do not know. He then said: The distance between them is seventy-one, seventy-two, or seventy-three years. The heaven which is above it is at a similar distance (going on till he counted seven heavens). Above the seventh heaven there is a sea, the distance between whose surface and bottom is like that between one heaven and the next. Above that there are eight mountain goats the distance between whose hoofs and haunches is like the distance between one heaven and the next. Then Allah, the Blessed and the Exalted, is above that.

Doing the calculations at 70 years* 7 heavens= 490 years. approximately 500 years if we go by other Muslims narratives.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Thank you!
I don't need to be freed by your falsehood and lies through one kind of holy spirit!
No problem exactly as I have said:

And I perfectly understand!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

No problem exactly as I have said:

And I perfectly understand!

Abeg meshionu gi!
You're too noisy with my mentions!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg meshionu gi!
You're too noisy with my mentions!
I just pity myself for paradise! LOL!!

Me, I go dey one corner to worship and praise God on His throne with His Angels singing, and worshipping while saying
"Holy, Holy, Holy... Lord God Almighty!"

while
You are in your designated place frolicking with several big breasted transparent perpetual virgins haven been given an endless erection and the power of a hundred men by Allah.

Take your perpetual virgins o!

I am NOT interested!
The temptation of satan the jailer will never work on me.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
I should go back and read the vomit of a liar!
Go and read the sordid things your God did in the Bible! Those things you keep bringing excuses for! The excuses you can't give!

I am here to worship Allah and spread optimism! I'm here for your lies!
Yes, Jesus didn't write anything in the Bible! In fact holy spirit was absent! The disciples just wrote what they heard!
Who witnessed Jesus when he was praying alone to know exactly what he said? Your folly is tall like Everest!

Jesus was a Jew yet we call him a Muslim!
Moses too was a Muslim!
Even Noah! We have no problem about them being Muslims!

The mosque in Jerusalem today are being maintained by Muslims not Christians! And our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam informed us that it exists long before you can ever imagine!

There's no amount of truth Jesus preach to the Pharisees and Sadducees they still didn't see nor hear anything!

Lies, lies and even more lies!!! I pity you.

I won't argue with you okay. Just show me one witness of Mohammed for the event he narrated.

What sordid things did the Almighty God do? God is a judge. When a judge sentences people to death by hanging, firing squad, electrocution or any other means, do we call him a wicked judge or accuse him of doing sordid things? People were having sex with animals, sacrificing their kids to molech by burning them alive, practicing homosexuality and committing too much bloodshed. God promised Abraham that He'll destroy them in judgement and replace them with Abraham's children. He even waited more than 500yrs for them to repeat. When they refused to repent, He fulfilled the promise He made to Abraham and gave conditions that if Abraham's children do the same things the former inhabitants did, He'll make sure He destroys them too. He fulfilled that promise to the letter. Is that not justice? Israel suffered because of the same sins. The reason why they were not taken out of the world completely is because of Abraham's faithfulness with God. The current situation in Palestine is a testimony to the justice of God. God told them He'll scatter them abroad, He did. He told them He'll bring them back to their land, He did. He said their neighbors all around them would be thorns in their flesh, He's doing it. We all see that today!

Mohammed was busy robbing people and having sex with kids. Writing fables and glorifying himself without a single witness. He was killing people for his powerless god. The must accept his lies by force. A man, an apprentice in Lagos was recently sentenced to life in prison for defiling his boss's 9 yr old daughter. Tell me where Mohammed would be today if he were to be judged in court for all the things he sexually did to Aisha even before she clocked the age of 9!! Aren't you ashamed of Mohammed?

Jesus never blew His own trumpet. No Bible prophet ever did. Tell me just one witness of Mohammed. Provide me just one proof of his
fairy tales!!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

The temple wasn't only destroyed, I it was taken to pieces almost block by block because the Roman soldiers believed that the gold utensils melted and seeped through the cracks of the blocks.

Then Mohammed went to paradise on a mule kind of an animal. Another Lie!

It takes roughly 1000 years to go to heaven and come back. Mohammed's donkey must be super fast

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book-40, Number-4705
Narrated Al-Abbas ibn AbdulMuttalib: I was sitting in al-Batha with a company among whom the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was sitting, when a cloud passed above them. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) looked at it and said: What do you call this? They said: Sahab. He said: And muzn? They said: And muzn. He said: And anan? They said: And anan. AbuDawud said: I am not quite confident about the word anan. He asked: Do you know the distance between Heaven and Earth? They replied: We do not know. He then said: The distance between them is seventy-one, seventy-two, or seventy-three years. The heaven which is above it is at a similar distance (going on till he counted seven heavens). Above the seventh heaven there is a sea, the distance between whose surface and bottom is like that between one heaven and the next. Above that there are eight mountain goats the distance between whose hoofs and haunches is like the distance between one heaven and the next. Then Allah, the Blessed and the Exalted, is above that.

Doing the calculations at 70 years* 7 heavens= 490 years. approximately 500 years if we go by other Muslims narratives.

Can you imagine all these nonesense? He flew to heaven on a donkey He was not even intelligent enough to tell an undetectable lie.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AbuTwins: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Where was any temple mentioned in the verse?
The temple is just a microcosm of the entire place!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AbuTwins: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

I won't argue with you okay. Just show me one witness of Mohammed for the event he narrated.

What sordid things did the Almighty God do? God is a judge. When a judge sentences people to death by hanging, firing squad, electrocution or any other means, do we call him a wicked judge or accuse him of doing sordid things? People were having sex with animals, sacrificing their kids to molech by burning them alive, practicing homosexuality and committing too much bloodshed. God promised Abraham that He'll destroy them in judgement and replace them with Abraham's children. He even waited more than 500yrs for them to repeat. When they refused to repent, He fulfilled the promise He made to Abraham and gave conditions that if Abraham's children do the same things the former inhabitants did, He'll make sure He destroys them too. He fulfilled that promise to the letter. Is that not justice? Israel suffered because of the same sins. The reason why they were not taken out of the world completely is because of Abraham's faithfulness with God. The current situation in Palestine is a testimony to the justice of God. God told them He'll scatter them abroad, He did. He told them He'll bring them back to their land, He did. He said their neighbors all around them would be thorns in their flesh, He's doing it. We all see that today!

Mohammed was busy robbing people and having sex with kids. Writing fables and glorifying himself without a single witness. He was killing people for his powerless god. The must accept his lies by force. A man, an apprentice in Lagos was recently sentenced to life in prison for defiling his boss's 9 yr old daughter. Tell me where Mohammed would be today if he were to be judged in court for all the things he sexually did to Aisha even before she clocked the age of 9!! Aren't you ashamed of Mohammed?

Jesus never blew His own trumpet. No Bible prophet ever did. Tell me just one witness of Mohammed. Provide me just one proof of his
fairy tales!!

You'll get witness if you can show us the witnesses who witnessed the creation of Adam in the Bible!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

You'll get witness if you can show us the witnesses who witnessed the creation of Adam in the Bible!

You'll first show us the witness who witnessed the creation of Adam in the Quran.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2023
AbuTwins:

Where was any temple mentioned in the verse?
The temple is just a microcosm of the entire place!

He didn't pray in the entire place, did he? According to him, he prayed in the temple. Not even on the temple site. In the temple o. Antichristian is here defending the lies. Mohammed prayed, not on the site of the destroyed temple but in the temple.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

You Sabi tell lies pass! I pity you more o!

Even if you get witnesses you still won't believe! There's no witness for the matters of the unseen! So rest!

You didn't see where God said all those who changed religion worshiping other gods to be killed? You're a big hypocrite! If it's Islam now you'll get muscle!

Common Israelites left Egypt with Moses and they met people living in that place. How are they the owner?

fairy tales!!

Na so the biblical Jesus and other sons of God came to impregnate many pretty ladies on earth in Genesis 6:1-4.

Jesus killed thousands from Genesis to Numbers Al through the new testament! In Numbers 31:17-18 they committed genocide and spared virgins only!

And they claim their God is forgiving o!

They even gave God a share of the virgin in Numbers 31:40! Maybe na them become wives of God!

Who witnessed Jesus praying to God putting his head on the floor?

Who witnessed God creating Adam and then Eve?

Who witnessed the whole creation story in the Bible?

Who witnessed Onan spill sperm when he had sex with his brother's wife in Genesis 38!

Who witnessed Judah having sex with his daughter in law in harlotry?

There are many scenes you believe in your Bible that has no witness!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

He didn't pray in the entire place, did he? According to him, he prayed in the temple. Not even on the temple site. In the temple o. Antichristian is here defending the lies. Mohammed prayed, not on the site of the destroyed temple but in the temple.

Yes he prayed in Masjid Al Aqsah!

He led Jesus and other prophets of Allah in Salah!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

You Sabi tell lies pass! I pity you more o!

Even if you get witnesses you still won't believe! There's no witness for the matters of the unseen! So rest!

You didn't see where God said all those who changed religion worshiping other gods to be killed? You're a big hypocrite! If it's Islam now you'll get muscle!

Common Israelites left Egypt with Moses and they met people living in that place. How are they the owner?

Na so the biblical Jesus and other sons of God came to impregnate many pretty ladies on earth in Genesis 6:1-4.

Jesus killed thousands from Genesis to Numbers Al through the new testament! In Numbers 31:17-18 they committed genocide and spared virgins only!

And they claim their God is forgiving o!

They even gave God a share of the virgin in Numbers 31:40! Maybe na them become wives of God!

Who witnessed Jesus praying to God putting his head on the floor?

Who witnessed God creating Adam and then Eve?

Who witnessed the whole creation story in the Bible?

Who witnessed Onan spill sperm when he had sex with his brother's wife in Genesis 38!

Who witnessed Judah having sex with his daughter in law in harlotry?

There are many scenes you believe in your Bible that has no witness!

Liar. Quote where God said those who changed religion should be killed. I'm waiting.

All your wanton ramblings are because you're angry. You can't dispute any of the 5hubge I said about your false prophet.

Who's talking about whether someone is the owner of a land or not? You want to change the goalposts?

God is forgiving but He didn't create the world for perpetually wicked people. God is forgiving, but he'll burn the unrepentant wicked with unquenchable fire. He'll one day rid the world of wickedness and make the world a place for the righteous alone. For God ri have waited 500yrs for those people to repent. He's a forgiving God. He's also a judge of the unrepentant.

Allah ordered you to kill those who're not Muslims. Is Allah forgiving. Tell us.

What's the unseen that has no witness? Please, tell me that particular unseen. Hehehehe. Was Mohammed unseen? Liar!!

Mohammed led Jesus and other prophets in Sarah. Who told you? Mohammed, God Himself or some witnesses who saw it? Thar liar is suffering in hell today. You better repent. Otherwise, God would bring you also to judgement.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Can you imagine all these nonesense? He flew to heaven on a donkey He was not even intelligent enough to tell an undetectable lie.
He rode to heaven on a donkey.

That man is a serial liar and 419. The biggest since the inception of literacy
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yes he prayed in Masjid Al Aqsah!

He led Jesus and other prophets of Allah in Salah!
At that time,
Mohammed was Alive,
Jesus was Alive

All the other prophets were dead and their bodies are in their graves: did they get resurrected?
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

He rode to heaven on a donkey.

That man is a serial liar and 419. The biggest since the inception of literacy

I tell you bro.

I did this and that; Allah will do this and that for me; I saw so and so; Allah gave me so and so; In heaven, I'll be this and that; So and so said this to me; bla bla bla. He alone is the one seeing himself, and comes outside to tell antichristian that he's a prophet. God never told anyone. God never did anything remarkable to put His signature on him. Yet, the Muslims take a self professed fellow as a prophet. SMH. The lies are just too much. Very childish tales they've been so brainwashed to see as divine revelations. No one would accept many of the foolish tales if not for brainwashing. Brainwashing is a very strong thing.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by TenQ: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro.

I did this and that; Allah will do this and that for me; I saw so and so; Allah gave me so and so; In heaven, I'll be this and that; So and so said this to me; bla bla bla. He alone is the one seeing himself, and comes outside to tell antichristian that he's a prophet. God never told anyone. God never did anything remarkable to put His signature on him. Yet, the Muslims take a self progressed fellow as a prophet. SMH. The lies are just too much. Very childish tales they've been so brainwashed to see as divine revelations. No one would accept many of the foolish tales if not for brainwashing. Brainwashing is a very strong thing.
Mohammed that didn't know the difference between Jubril and Satan: he incorporated satanic verses in the Qur'an and he didn't know.

Shame!
As usual, I he told another Lie to escape the noose
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by AntiChristian: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

At that time,
Mohammed was Alive,
Jesus was Alive

All the other prophets were dead and their bodies are in their graves: did they get resurrected?

I would have answered if I had a supposedly "holy spirit" and you won't have asked if you had any spirit guiding you.

Matters of the unseen as I have said before require faith!

Whether they are dead or Alive Allah is able to do all things!
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?. by FxMasterz: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
TenQ:

Mohammed that didn't know the difference between Jubril and Satan: he incorporated satanic verses in the Qur'an and he didn't know.

Shame!
As usual, I he told another Lie to escape the noose

Ahan! And some people would be seriously busy defending this man and killing for him? Is that not strongly demonic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Islamist Militants Murderers / Must We Have Anything To Do With God? / What Is The Theme For Your Church In 2008?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.