Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People (295 Views)

Israel Strikes In Gaza Kills 200 Palestinians / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Biodun556(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2023
The church of St. Porphyrius, the original structure of which believed to have been built around 425 CE, has been greatly damaged, and many casualties have been rushed to hospitals when Israeli bombs came raining down on Palestinian civilians sheltering inside.

Eyewitness and survivors told Al-Mayadeen news channel that nearly 400 people were sheltering inside, mostly Christian civilians.

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/gazas-christian-community-reels-as-israel-attacks-ancient-church-videos/

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Biodun556(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Why is Israel increasing attacks on christian facilities in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Biodun556(m): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2023
1. There are more Christians in Palestine than in Israel.
Their vernacular is Arabic.

2. There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians.

3. The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Parydelegate: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by System202: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2023
where are the foolish nigerian Cristian, I thought Israel that occupied Palestine for decades is only after Muslims

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by mcmurphy132(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2023
I pity Nigeria Christian who thinks. this isreal care abt the Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by MidasTouch15: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2023
You guys are just taking medicine for other people's headache. Christian or Muslim, everyone will die one day.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Ms202309: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Isreali keep burying themselves slowly
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:
The church of St. Porphyrius, the original structure of which believed to have been built around 425 CE, has been greatly damaged, and many casualties have been rushed to hospitals when Israeli bombs came raining down on Palestinian civilians sheltering inside.

Eyewitness and survivors told Al-Mayadeen news channel that nearly 400 people were sheltering inside, mostly Christian civilians.
https://www.palestinechronicle.com/gazas-christian-community-reels-as-israel-attacks-ancient-church-videos/

Lies coming from a terrorist plantain thief.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Is it the Muslims Palestine that care for Nigerian Muslims?

Hypocritical plantain thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Israelterrorist: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Alhamdulillah
grin
Good news mods please take it to front page for a wider audience.
I love this news
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by PureFace1(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Many Nigerians have been totally brainwashed with religion and take the Palestine/Isreal crisis as a religious war.

Israel know all the stories in the bible were fictional tales written to control people for dominance, like the Europeans used it to quickly colonized Nigeria.

The darkest secret most people don't know is that if it wasn't for religion it wouldn't have been easy for Europeans and Arabic people to colonized a lot of places in the world. Religion was just a tool invented for that purpose, if it wasn't for religion Fulani people wouldn't have been able to conquered Hausa people and continue to rule them to this day.

It is just like Yoruba people colonizing a country and exporting Isese religion, Ifa and Oduduwa stories there, calling Oduduwa the true God and other God fakes. The people that believed in the stories and converted to Isese would also treat Yoruba people as God children, believe they are special.

Open your mind people and free yourself from mind slavery, all religions are fakes invented to control people for power, do you know how much Saudi Arabia and Isreal make from religious tourism every year why won't they be rich ?

If your God is even a just God that created humanity equally why would he even give some of them special treatment after all every humans were his creation? The bible and quran are just racist books too bad most Africans are too deep in this mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by 90dbest: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:
Because you terrorists think that you will escape the bombing by hiding in church . Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by cjudy(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:

3. The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English
Like I told you in the previous thread, we know all this things and was that the reason your head slammers terrorist want to wipe them off last 2weeks?

This is just the beginning, by the time Israel is done with you people, I heard the IDF minister said you can see Gaza from inside when we are done.

You’re just crying when the real war have not started, you and your people looked for the war by murdering innocent people in their home and expect Israel to keep mourning and clapping for you people. Ntooooor if them like, make them bomb police station, airport, church, mosque and so on, he no concern us. Tell your Hamas terrorist to stop being coward and stop using human for shield. If they continue, the shield will be bomb continually and the 72 virgins this time will be from Akwa Ibom with big yansh and breast awaiting them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by cjudy(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2023
90dbest:
Because you terrorists think that you will escape the bombing by hiding in church . Cowards.
God bless you.
One bottle of Beer 🍺 cold one for you

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by cjudy(m): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Ms202309:
Isreali keep burying themselves slowly

Is it your bury?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Corrections: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
mcmurphy132:

I wonder why Muslims suddenly started caring about Christian matters because the last time I checked muslims killed Christians including Deborah Samuel yakubu whom they killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much they love Christians.

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Corrections: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Is it the Muslims Palestine that care for Nigerian Muslims?

Hypocritical plantain thieves.

Don't mind their hypocrisy, that is how they use Christian minority among them as a shield later to feast on them in jihads when they are comfortable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Somilat: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Corrections:

Don't mind their hypocrisy, that is how they use Christian minority among them as a shield later to feast on them in jihads when they are comfortable.
Christians need to be run out of Africa because they adopt all Anglo-Saxon belief system and sell out the country to Anglo-Saxons automatically. Christianity is about colonizing foreign countries.

Muslims shouldn't replace them, but they're needed to get them out.
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Truvelisback(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:
The Christians should evacuate there. Hamas is doom. The Scripture needs to be fulfilled.
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Clearheart1: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Alhamdulillah
grin
Good news mods please take it to front page for a wider audience.
I love this news
This is wrong. All innocent lives are precious. People who rejoice over the death of innocent lives, be it Jew, Muslim or Christians are not okay in my opinion.

We should condemn Hama's action and especially the Israeli government continuous degradation and the recent massacre of the Palestinians
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by Clearheart1: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
cjudy:

Like I told you in the previous thread, we know all this things and was that the reason your head slammers terrorist want to wipe them off last 2weeks?

This is just the beginning, by the time Israel is done with you people, I heard the IDF minister said you can see Gaza from inside when we are done.

You’re just crying when the real war have not started, you and your people looked for the war by murdering innocent people in their home and expect Israel to keep mourning and clapping for you people. Ntooooor if them like, make them bomb police station, airport, church, mosque and so on, he no concern us. Tell your Hamas terrorist to stop being coward and stop using human for shield. If they continue, the shield will be bomb continually and the 72 virgins this time will be from Akwa Ibom with big yansh and breast awaiting them

So your own camp of Israeli sympathiser accepts that th IDF is the one carrying out these heinous crimes against innocent Palestinians.
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by tctrills: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:
If they bomb anything you will complain.
Re: Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People by tctrills: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Biodun556:

We know this already. Israel is not fighting a religious war.Hamas on the other hand is an Islamic terror group bombing in the name of their God.

(1) (Reply)

Does Russia Has The Moral Right To Ask For Isreal Cease Fire / Why Kuwait Dont Give Work Visa To Palestinians / Oil Giant Saudi Arabia Welcomes Electric Vehicles To The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.