Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI (18947 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Tinubu’s Health: Every Individual Has His Own Percentage Of Illness – Olusi / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Cholls(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
ajepako:
Wait oo

I be Yoruba

I get Masters' degree ( so I sabi book)

I be 4th generation Lagosian by birth and parentage..

Shebi I kolifai for appointment?

Shey dem no go mind say I no like APC?

grin grin grin grin
my sister dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by TelAvivour: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
yOruBa Lo KaN , right !
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Bfly: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Buhari and Tinubu are reasons why south east will further be justified with whatever action they take when they eventually get to presidency.
This is not how to run a nation. Nothing good comes from nepotism.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by ajepako(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Cholls:
my sister dey deceive yourself

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by blesdman(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Bfly:
Buhari and Tinubu are reasons why south east will further be justified with whatever action they take when they eventually gets to presidency.
Sure. Nigerians are being nepotic but are quick to congratulate whites when they appoint Nigerians to positions of authority. Hypocrisy tok much in our society
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by bhella10: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba lokan. Pigs 🐷 can grunt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Keep WAILING.

Despite the fact that you all NEVER voted him but the supreme monkey himself Obi, he has been fair enough with his appointments.

If you're not satisfied, you can ask The supreme monkey for appointments on Twitter
Smithkafors:
I thought Tinubu was representing southern ticket?. What’s all these.

Where are the southerners?.

Is this a southern ticket?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Freebills12: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Pakute:

The problem una get is hypocrisy mixed with idiocy. During Buhari, una say the man na dullard, gworo-chewing, even say e don die and na clone, Jubril dey Aso rock, yet una dey expect appointment from the same man. The same thing una dey do again, Tinubu na illegitimate govt, druggie, Amoda Ogunlere, Gloria Tinubu, a female, etc and the man appointment still dey pepper una body. Abeg, have you guys asked yourselves-"what kind of a people are we?". Until you do, una need psychatric evaluation.

You are just stupid! Is Tinibu/Buhari not occupying the seat of President? Is that seat northern Nigeria seat or south western Nigeria seat? Is it not Federal Republic of Nigeria? If you must sit on the seat of president of Nigeria you must be president of Nigeria not for south or north. Imagine saying because because Biden is a Democrat, he will neglect all states controlled by the Republicans? You are sick.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by olamike02: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

Yoruba lokan is the agenda of Tinubu's government. He made that clear during his campaign. The appintees should just perform because complaining is a waste of time.
🙄

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Seun360(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Nigeria is now in a situation where under Buhari northerners controlled and ran down the economy, now Tinubu's supporters (not majority Yorubas) are doing the same, I don't know if this is what they meant by advising Igbos to build political bridges through embracing nepotism as long as your brother is in charge.
Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan spread out their appointments with regards to economy and the results are there for all to see.

Obasanjo a Yoruba and Jonathan an Ijaw were even lampooned with accusations of Igbos dominating their economic management teams who successfully paid off ALL our foreign debts and left behind excess crude revenues account which was depleted by Buhari with his nepotic administrators after which he went on a borrowing spree to a point that 30% of next year's budget will be used to service debts. Dollar is $1200 today

Which Jonathan?

Reel out Jonathan's appointments pls?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Pravedk: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Nigeria is now in a situation where under Buhari northerners controlled and ran down the economy, now Tinubu's supporters (not majority Yorubas) are doing the same, I don't know if this is what they meant by advising Igbos to build political bridges through embracing nepotism as long as your brother is in charge.
Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan spread out their appointments with regards to economy and the results are there for all to see.

Obasanjo a Yoruba and Jonathan an Ijaw were even lampooned with accusations of Igbos dominating their economic management teams who successfully paid off ALL our foreign debts and left behind excess crude revenues account which was depleted by Buhari with his nepotic administrators after which he went on a borrowing spree to a point that 30% of next year's budget will be used to service debts. Dollar is $1200 today

Where did you see 30%? We are using more than 80% of revenue to service debt
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Seun360(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Bfly:
Buhari and Tinubu are reasons why south east will further be justified with whatever action they take when they eventually get to presidency.

It won't happen before Nigeria eventually splits.

Igbo man/woman won't rule Nigeria.

E sure me well well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Smithkafors:

How many southern states voted for him, they should wait for Peter obi.
Let Tinubu please those that voted for him and will still vote again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by princeemma69: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2023
sokera:
see mentality ? Think big how to create jobs and employ ppl
Stop thinking small, think big. Empowerment is the new deal to improve this country
can one create jobs without capital? It is from salary, one can obtain capital
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Intergrated: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Pakute:

The problem una get is hypocrisy mixed with idiocy. During Buhari, una say the man na dullard, gworo-chewing, even say e don die and na clone, Jubril dey Aso rock, yet una dey expect appointment from the same man. The same thing una dey do again, Tinubu na illegitimate govt, druggie, Amoda Ogunlere, Gloria Tinubu, a female, etc and the man appointment still dey pepper una body. Abeg, have you guys asked yourselves-"what kind of a people are we?". Until you do, una need psychatric evaluation.
na lie before When tribalism has finished Nigeria. I swear even devil self Dem go sideline am for hellfire.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by PastorFire: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2023
happney65:
Yoruba lokan.. grin grin

Awa ni a ni gbogbo e.. cheesy

Walahi, Bulabalu ti sinwin patapata. Dude has even taken his incompetency to the highest level I can ever imagine..I never believed he could be this nepotistic.

Na all bad behavior dey him body

Haba!

Obasanjo kare lai

Buhari laid the template for all this and this will continue till even the 20th Presidency to come.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by PastorFire: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2023
Johncables402:
Nepotism and worthlessness are two words that describe useless Yellowbars. Hateful people. Where are the idiots who said this ugly man was for ;DSoutherners

Go & die grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu has already failed. There's nothing he can do to bring back Dollar to 400, Petrol to 195 and minimum wage to $80 he met them. Minimum wage today is $30 , Petrol 620 Naira and Dollar 1200 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by edungene7: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2023
If you expect anything less then you are a fool the much reason why this government will fail completely
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Okwyjesus(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

Yoruba lokan is the agenda of Tinubu's government. He made that clear during his campaign. The appintees should just perform because complaining is a waste of time.

Perfectly said. We wish him and team well. We want the system to work for our people that are suffering.

No point complaining. Complain work in an organized environment.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by yusufmurry: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Not even one appointment from Southeast and Southsouth.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by SonOfDSoil01: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2023
Smithkafors:

so now he is a southerner? I thought is was never one according to some demented dolts here grin and beside, how many vote Una give am? Even if he appoints all ibos, would that stop does uncouth and uncultured savages from insulting him or voting for him? The last election has already proven how inconsequential your votes from that side are so you can keep giving it to bitter obi😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by 07kjb: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu should try to make sure he does not sideline any part of the country. Let him spread appointment to every nook and cranny of the country.

Which other appointment remain?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by mrhowoto: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:

Obasanjo a Yoruba and Jonathan an Ijaw were even lampooned with accusations of Igbos dominating their economic management teams who successfully paid off ALL our foreign debts and left behind excess crude revenues account which was depleted by Buhari with his nepotic administrators after which he went on a borrowing spree to a point that 30% of next year's budget will be used to service part of our debts. Dollar is $1200 today
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by SonOfDSoil01: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:

Obasanjo a Yoruba and Jonathan an Ijaw were even lampooned with accusations of Igbos dominating their economic management teams who successfully paid off ALL our foreign debts and left behind excess crude revenues account which was depleted by Buhari with his nepotic administrators after which he went on a borrowing spree to a point that 30% of next year's budget will be used to service part of our debts. Dollar is $1200 today
hahaha see pain and lamentation, so when Jonathan was appointing Ibo right, left and centre that wasn’t nepotism? You dolt like to change narrative when it suits your evil agenda. The same economy that started nosediving under jona which the then finance minister gave several earning and nothing changed and we can feel the effect of that bad economy policy till today? I guess you think you are talking to toddlers, even if any group are complaining, you ibos have no moral right to do so, so far he has satisfied the constitutional requirement of give out ministerial positions to every region the rest are in his discretion to appoint people he can trust to do the job. If he fails then you can cry all you want….you can’t give hate and effect love in return, and that has been the obstacle working against your people who are a group of hate and bitter filled people😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Ebeano49(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Wike claimed he supported BAT because it's the turn of the 'south'. Now even his south south people are not getting anything grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Irony1: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Pakute:

You don't have sense.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by happney65: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2023
PastorFire:

Buhari laid the template for all this and this will continue till even the 20th Presidency to come.

Who bring Buhari? No be Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by saintrow1: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2023
I love the way tinubu is packing Yoruba everywhere. Baba please B4 you leave office, help us to restructure Nigeria, make we all go back to regional government so that we Yoruba ppl can decide who enters our region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by bitbillionaire: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Bank of Industry - Yoruba
CBN - Yoruba
Ministry of Finance - Yoruba
FIRS - Yoruba
Customs - Yoruba, etc.

These are just some of the parastatals amd Ministries controlling over 90% of Nigeria's economy and influencing the economic direction of Nigeria and they are all in yoruba's pocket. Let me not even go to security sector because the story is the same.

No president in Nigeria's history has ever been this nepotistic, not even Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by 3ice9ce: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2023
I no understand this Tinubu again.
Who dey advise am?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by saintrow1: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:

What do you mean by not majority of Yoruba
How come you didn't say not majority of Fulani to justify your trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Shortlist 60 Candidates For President / 16 Highs And Lows Of Buhari’s Govt... Cable News / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.