Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

30% Code From SW RR Card Bonus? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 30% Code From SW RR Card Bonus? (92 Views)

How To Claim Sky777 Free Credit No Deposit Bonus In Malaysia / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / 30% PRICE SLASH: Get Your Used Gaming Laptops Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30% Code From SW RR Card Bonus? by jackaustin631: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2023
I bit in late June on the offer for a SW RR Premier card with a bonus of 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after $3k spend. Received my card in late June and met the spend three days ago. The bonus points showed up in my account right away but I do not see the code for 30% off and I am ready to buy my tickets as soon as it is available. My research seems to indicate that the code should be in the "payment" section of my RR account and there is a section at the bottom labeled "Promo Codes" but it is empty. Am I looking in the wrong place? Perhaps I should give it some more time but I am planning to book holiday travel while fares are still somewhat reasonable. Any recommendations as to whether this a question for SW Customer Service or Chase Bank?
Re: 30% Code From SW RR Card Bonus? by jackaustin631: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2023
jackaustin631:
I bit in late June on the offer for a SW RR Premier card with a bonus of 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after $3k spend. Received my card in late June and met the spend three days ago. The bonus points showed up in my account right away but I do not see the code for 30% off and I am ready to buy my tickets as soon as it is available. My research seems to indicate that the code should be in the "payment" section of my RR account and there is a section at the bottom labeled "Promo Codes" but it is empty. Am I looking in the wrong place for promo code and bonuses? Perhaps I should give it some more time but I am planning to book holiday travel while fares are still somewhat reasonable. Any recommendations as to whether this a question for SW Customer Service or Chase Bank?
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

Arguably The Best Acute Archetype Of This Is The Game's Software / The Sentry Rumor Points To Marvel Studios Having Some Bonkers Plans For 2023 / Strategic NFT Game Development: A Blueprint To Dominate Business Landscapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.