Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa (135 Views)

Russia Is Now Recruiting Africans To Join The Russian Army. / Nigerian Protesters Shut Down Africa’s Largest - Wall Street Journal / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by constancefriday(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2023
It's a Shame, Some Africans often join non Africans to talk down Africa:

It's quite shameful that when some non Africans often start talking trash and utter nonsense about Africa, some Africans join them to trash talk Africa.
Few months ago, I said calling a home bred and home trained African doctor in Africa a native doctor (or witch doctor ) is quite racist and part of "exactly what i'm talking about right now"
You can never hear an American call his fellow home trained Doctor a native doctor or witch doctor.
The best individuals among you are called "Slum Kings" and you don't see that as racist and denigrating yet Africans will tune in and watch themselves being insulted!
It's high time Africans wake up and begin to practice real AFRICANISM!
Americans won't do that for you. Europeans won't do that for you. Asians won't do that for you.
Only Africans can promote true AFRICANISM!
Africa is a rich and blessed continent!

Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by Johncables402: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Useless primitive talk. So we much promote witches and unclothedness and immorality like those useless Southern Africans who walk around naked even going to native doctors without any shame We don't want primitive culture here, we want better development. Rubbish
Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by HateBigots: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2023
He should channel his frustration to the useless African leaders who do nothing but steal Africa's collective wealth and save it in European and American banks

1 Like

Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by Benekkk: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
We shouldn’t say the truth even if it’s staring us in the face? Truly Africa needs to wake up but not by denial.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by Ozommadu: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2023
So we should start lying Mr pastor?? If we see the truth we turn it upside down

You must be out of your senses
Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by constancefriday(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Johncables402:
Useless primitive talk. So we much promote witches and unclothedness and immorality like those useless Southern Africans who walk around naked even going to native doctors without any shame We don't want primitive culture here, we want better development. Rubbish

Mr Johncables
Until you experience racism in it's most direct and raw form, you'll keep calling statements like this "primitive"
Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by constancefriday(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Ozommadu:

So we should start lying Mr pastor?? If we see the truth we turn it upside down

You must be out of your senses

Mr Ozommadu
IMF and other racist organizations that don't want dark skinned folks like you and i enjoy our country are presently working with their dogs in NNPC to make sure your country is frustrated and forced to beg and you're here telling me i'm out of my senses
Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by Ozommadu: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2023
constancefriday:

Mr Ozommadu
IMF and other racist organizations that don't want dark skinned folks like you and i enjoy our country are presently working with their dogs in NNPC to make sure your country is frustrated and forced to beg and you're here telling me i'm out of my senses

So I shouldn't call useless African leaders out because you said so Mr Friday??

No vex me this morning oo
Re: Apostle Constance Friday Advise Africans To Stop Talking Down Africa by Johncables402: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
constancefriday:

Mr Johncables
Until you experience racism in it's most direct and raw form, you'll keep calling statements like this "primitive"

What races when Nigeria is worse in tribalism?

(1) (Reply)

Rep Moshood Olanrewaju Oshun Distributes Palliatives*, *facilitates Conditi / Dr Betta Edu Holds Strategic Meeting With The Ambassador Ofmorocco H.e Ou Ali Ta / Action: Arrest Officers Involved In Police Brutality And Gun Shooting In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.