Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest (48988 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by 9jaBloke: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
David. Lol
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Lordburna2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
The guy looks intimidated there. Just mk money for life every other thing go fall in place by force.😋
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Toktee(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
That guy is a pain in the ass but if you doubt me ask mohbad olosho and blessing CEO.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Giftedhand47(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Who is he
First time of hearing about him

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Counterfeit: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
I thought they once rumoured David and Goliath were once beefing each other, have they made up?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Them go soon bam this guy.

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Gattuzo05: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Is there any law that forbids man from talking to much? Who says women are the only gender that ought to talk much?
Get this into your brain today, women hate men that talks much, why? Because you can hardly defeat them with emotional blackmail which is women strongest weapon. VDM knows this and that's why he hasn't been defeated and he picks his drags well.

I once dated a girl that thought I was a gentleman because I don't talk much in her presence, we had a disagreement one day and she started shouting , raising her voice, bla bla. Neighbours wade in to settle the fight for us, she told her own side of the story, when e reach my turn, the kind lies and stories I put for her head, neighbours looked at her with disdain and left. Till day break , she didn't utter a word, fear gripped her like "so another demon pass me". She met her oga for film in me.

Prechgold1180:
This very dark man talks too much

He talks like a woman
Chai

5 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by livinbygrace: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
That Chief Preist na coded scammer .He claimes to be selling sure fixed football matches and once you send him money ,he will block you and won’t har from him again .
He scammed me of 90k

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Gattuzo05: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
livinbygrace:
That Chief Preist na coded scammer .He claimes to be selling sure fixed football matches and once you send him money ,he will block you and won’t har from him again .
He scammed me of 90k
For your mind, na chief priest you dey follow talk and asked you to send him 90k.....anyway, I get fixed correct score to sell

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by AdemolaA2: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
lanre316:

She's treating her kraw kraw

Haaah … plsss naaa .. have a pinch of pity and mercy on her na … heheheheh!!!
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by DaveOnuoha92(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wizpa:
Normal!

Youths still dey play for this country ba??

Very soon Dollar go hit 1500 Naira, that time it will dawn on y'all to drop your screens and wake the F-up and do a massive protest

Don't play!!!!! I repeat, DONT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you play!!!! You will learn, and you will learn in the Hard Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet.! Na all this one’s wey go dey online dey motivate. When Time to go reach dem go follow back door tuwuma

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by ShayGirl(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na tunde Ednut promote this guy sha. Everyone with their time.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Matix222: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:

He talks like a woman
Chai

And you what do you talk like?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jestin:
Grace has located him

The tone will change in a matter of time.

Remember when grace located Adams Oshiomole, Festus Keyamo and Femi Gbajabiamila grin grin grin

You just need to get in the cycle and you already compromised.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by TheKingsmann(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
This guy na opportunist, see as he use Jenyglows blow. 😄😄
Davido is also following him on Instagram.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Jostoman: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Make davido just dey very careful.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sigh... The speed and manner with which we make anyhow average people celebrities in this country is alarming.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by izonborn098(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
You was scammed by a kid..
livinbygrace:
He scammed me of 90k

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by PotatoSalad(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise

That bitch humiliated Verydarkman but ended up opening a way for him...

Reminds me of one bitch that humiliated me because I couldn't afford to buy her gift

As I was begging her, she took her bag and left

That night i shed tears, as I dey my bed tears dey roll from my eye dey soak pillow

Only for me to login to my 1xbet and saw my balance was 2.8 million
Turns out it was Mr banks game I played since and TOTALLY forgot it.
It took me 4 days to do all documents verification on 1xbet then finally withdrew the money.

I screenshot the ticket and upload it on my WhatsApp story. Everywhere explode grin grin grin

The werey still get mind!!!! Message me asking if it was real grin grin grin
Werey even cook Afang soup to come visit me grin grin grin.

Men always put Bros before women
Only woman you put before Bros is ur Mother
Cool story bro
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Flamemignon1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:

He talks like a woman
Chai
I mean he's bisexual though so he definitely have a bit of feminine energy in him

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by 1gbdata: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Limit something from talking
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by EmmaLege: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Reminds me of one bitch that humiliated me because I couldn't afford to buy her gift

That night i shed tears, as I dey my bed tears dey roll from my eye dey soak pillow

It took me 4 days to do all documents verification on 1xbet then finally withdrew the money.

I screenshot the ticket and upload it on my WhatsApp story. Everywhere explode grin grin grin

wether copy and paste or not I sha like this
😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by yinkeys(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Social Circle upgraded shocked
Congrats to him though
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by tollyboy5(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

You be serious mumu.
You call the babe back to come chop benefit abi wetin?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by jubrilELsudan: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
LIKE SEY NA ACHIEVEMENT

DIA MATES DEY MEET JESUS

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by shawante(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Correct gee.. Something fit reach your guy??
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Hellonearth: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
The same Cubana chief priest mingling with Sammy Larry. This dark guy just dey catchout on Mohbad dead

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dem won sacrifice this one!
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Franknews1: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Verydarkman got Excited As Davido fly him in Private Jet to Lagos and Book Hotel for him

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrAO5GZ30GQ
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Akinpresident: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
The guy don't know what he's getting himself into. They'd just give him a hefty sum and take away his voice else he'll go in for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.