Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War (188 Views)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Israelterrorist: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Do you know there more christains in Palestine than in Israel ?
Do you know there are more Muslims in Israel than christains ?
Do you know isreal killed Jesus Christ ?
Do you know Jews hate christain ?
Do you know jews are racist ?

Do you know there is an apartheid in against the Gaza people ?
Do you know there is genocide in gaza now ?

Do you know christainity said "love your neighbor as yourself"
Why so isreal hate her neighbors

If you are not evil and worshiping the devil why should any sane human support Israel?

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by misreal(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2023
Once upon a time.there was a turtle,his name MR cry baby.
He had no qualms with hamas entering into Israel to kill innocent civilians,but he would cry me a river when israel begins to bombard Gaza.So I told him,Dear MR cry baby ,you go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Israelterrorist: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2023
misreal:
Once upon a time.there was a turtle,his name MR cry baby.
He had no qualms with hamas entering into Israel to kill innocent civilians,but he would cry me a river when israel begins to bombard Gaza.So I told him,Dear MR cry baby ,you go cry tire.
Isreal stole Palestine land, learn to make research before you comment.
If i come to your house and chase you out, won't you fight back?

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by misreal(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Isreal stole Palestine land, learn to make research before you comment.
If i come to your house and chase you out, won't you fight back?
;Dsee this ignorant one,you think history started in 1948.lol.
Like I said,you go cry tire

2 Likes

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by cjudy(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2023
You never start, you go create thread tire. Na Nairaland here e go end.

It won’t stop the bombing and wotowotolism of head slammers terrorist

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by cjudy(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2023
misreal:
;Dsee this ignorant one,you think history started in 1948.lol.
Like I said,you go cry tire
You they take the terrorist serious? He never even start to they cry.

He don creat almost 10 thread today

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Islamisformumu: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Do you know mooslims kill more Christians than any other group on earth?

Do you know that the koran warns mooslims not to be on friendly terms with Christians and Jews?

Do you know that the koran says that Christians and Jews are natural allies?

Do you know that Adolf Hitler who murdered 6 million innocent Jews was a big admirer of Islam?

Do you know that mooslims/Arabs are still enslaving black people to this day?

Do you know that blacks in Palestine are treated like 3rd class citizens?

Israelterrorist:
Do you know there more christains in Palestine than in Israel ?
Do you know there are more Muslims in Israel than christains ?
Do you know isreal killed Jesus Christ ?
Do you know Jews hate christain ?
Do you know jews are racist ?

Do you know there is an apartheid in against the Gaza people ?
Do you know there is genocide in gaza now ?

Do you know christainity said "love your neighbor as yourself"
Why so isreal hate her neighbors

If you are not evil and worshiping the devil why should any sane human support Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by misreal(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2023
cjudy:

You they take the terrorist serious? He never even start to they cry.

He don creat almost 10 thread today
him dey create like 20 threads everyday.

1 Like

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Somilat: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2023
misreal:
him dey create like 20 threads everyday.
and you spam low iq shit in every one like a ukrainian
Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Somilat: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2023

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by misreal(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Somilat:
and you spam low iq shit in every one like a ukrainian
Once upon a time.there was a turtle,his name Somilat
He had no qualms with hamas entering into Israel to kill innocent civilians,but he would cry me a river when israel begins to bombard Gaza.So I told him,Dear MR Somilat baby ,you go cry tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Every Sane Mind Should Know About The War by Somilat: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
misreal:
Once upon a time.there was a turtle,his name Somilat
He had no qualms with hamas entering into Israel to kill innocent civilians,but he would cry me a river when israel begins to bombard Gaza
turtle?
it's because the idf bulldozed a girl to death and was sniping palestinians since start of 2023

misrael doesn't care about sniping them or bulldozing people like me

but dont feel it's personal the wtc didn't bother me either

(1) (Reply)

The Members Of Israeli Parliament And Israeli Rabbi Supports Biafra Libration / Life Osama Bin Laden / Number Of Dead Palestinians Since 1948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.