Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB (1244 Views)

Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Please oo SaharaReporters when are you going to report the ones falling in Biafraland?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by incandescentena: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa Prime Minister
Effi
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2023
incandescentena:

Effi
Ezi

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2023
They should not be one sided

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by nonhuman(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
olodo I thought you said you represent Simon ekpa, what is the correlation between ekpa and ipob
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2023
nonhuman:
olodo I thought you said you represent Simon ekpa, what is the correlation between ekpa and ipob
Efi Yellowbar
What you don’t know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Nukilia: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2023
The report will demoralize those who are interested in joining the military.

I hope the FG can give the IPOB amnesty and put them in the police as constabulary so that we can have a balance of criminality in the south as well as in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Odin13: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2023
What’s stopping you from reporting with pictures and location

Bingos and lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Emperormartin(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2023
The decimation of Nigeria soldiers on Biafra soil has even made the herdsmen in the bush to lay low and relocate... There have been low or zero rate of kidnapping and abduction since Nigeria soldiers started dying like chickens in Biafra...

With these, I think herdsmen are embolden to attack and wipe out villages knowing the Nigeria army will shield them afterwards.

Nigeria army are terrorist

So I urge Benue, Plateau, south western states and southern Kaduna people; attack Nigeria army with full force and ferocity and watch Fulani banditry in your area die a natural death

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Peacemaker5128: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
nonhuman:
what is IPOB?
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emperormartin:
The decimation of Nigeria soldiers on Biafra soil has even made the herdsmen in the bush to lay low and relocate... There have been low or zero rate of kidnapping and abduction since Nigeria soldiers started dying like chickens in Biafra...

With these, I think herdsmen are embolden to attack and wipe out villages knowing the Nigeria army will shield them afterwards.

So I urge Benue, Plateau, south western states and southern Kaduna people; attack Nigeria army with full force and ferocity and watch Fulani banditry in your area die a natural death
Audio decimation

2 Likes

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Emperormartin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Audio decimation
You want me to fetch you the ashes of those ones burnt because they were burnt to mere ashes. I can't assure you their dead bodies.

If your people are afraid of them we aren't over here.

We despise cowards full time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emperormartin:

You want me to fetch you the ashes of those ones burnt because they were burnt to mere ashes. I can't assure you their dead bodies.

If your people are afraid of them we aren't over here.

We despise cowards full time!!!
You mean ashes of unknown gun men that Ipob are denying after leading them to their death

1 Like

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by nonhuman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
what is IPOB?
your akpamu is ipob

2 Likes

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Peacemaker5128: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
nonhuman:
your akpamu is ipob
simple question you are throwing insult
typical ipob terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Johncables402: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emperormartin:

You think the cowards in the South West will dare lift a finger against their masters . Those lazy bastards only know how to beef with hardworking Igbos who have no time for them. Scum people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by PoliciaNLand: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
simple question you are throwing insult
typical ipob terrorist
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Emperormartin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean ashes of unknown gun men that Ipob are denying after leading them to their death
Just know it your Fulani herdsmen can't penetrate Biafraland

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Emperormartin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You still have long way to go...

We Biafrans have left this stage!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Pigstormentor: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
EPIC Answer. cheesy

Emperormartin:

You still have long way to go...

We Biafrans have left this stage!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Peacemaker5128: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emperormartin:

Just know it your Fulani herdsmen can't penetrate Biafraland
Fulani really tried after killing Igos for more than 8 years
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
nonhuman:
what you don’t know is bigger than you ezi

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by wolesmile(m): 5:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Please oo SaharaReporters when are you going to report the ones falling in Biafraland?

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

"Barrister Simon Ekpa, it is FALLEN (Killed in battle), not FALLING.
Just to let you know.
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Noblechykk(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2023
wolesmile:

"Barrister Simon Ekpa, it is FALLEN (Killed in battle), not FALLING.
Just to let you know.
You are the one that need to correct yourself. He is not talking about what happened but what is happening, hence the tense,"falling".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Raskimonojendor: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Your excellency. That is true.

6 Likes

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by HitlerWasRight: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2023
What Israel is doing to Gaza is what we will do to Alaigbo.
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by HitlerWasRight: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Good to see that Ekpa is no longer an APC agent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by BabanawanGod: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2023
what profits in killing one another

2 Likes

Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by orisa37: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
NO UNDUE RECOGNITION TO BIAFRA. BIAFRA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. SO IPOB IS AN ILLEGAL NAME. THANK GOD OBASANJO AND GOWON ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE.
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE ORGANIZE HIMSELF AFTER THE SUPREME JUDGEMENT TO ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Your excellency. That is true.
Yes

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heads Roll Again "airforce Jet Crash"! / Fayose And God's Response / Is Iyabo Obasanjo-bello Now In Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.