Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 (28026 Views)

Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic / Controversy Trails Nigeria’s Ambassador Post To WTO / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Nemere2020: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Alhaji Mansur Nuhu Bamalli, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Morocco, is dead.

He was also the Magajin Garin Zazzau and biological younger brother to the Emir of Zazzau.

A statement by the Media and Publicity officer of the Zazzau emirate council said Mansur Nuhu Bamalli died at a private Hospital in Lagos while on transit to Morocco.

The statement added that “funeral prayers will be announced later.”

He is survived by a wife and 2 children. Ex-President Muhammadu Buhari had appointed the deceased a year ago.

In a letter dated October 7 and signed by the then Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, he had said the appointment was in recognition of the decades of your meritorious service to our fatherland in the Nigerian Foreign Service.

“You shall be invited in due course for the ceremony of investiture. Please, accept my warm felicitations and those of the Honourable Minister of State, the Permanent Secretary and the entire staff of the Ministry,” the letter read.

Before his appointment he was a deputy director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Foreign Affairs Ministry had issued a notice for the recall of Nigeria’s ambassadors, both career and non-career envoys across 300 foreign missions worldwide, but the diplomats are yet to return to the country owing to logistics, including Authority to incur Expenditures (AIEs) for passages.

AIEs are the details of the entitlement of each envoy in terms of their passages and other travel arrangements to return to Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CshWwvtjacrWAW3cmMmy91f1Umhw215NF36s1T5NN8wWPdsSTtwLP7hszWPv4DQil&id=100064638796212&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Too young to die

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Officialpyper(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Wow
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by strangest(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Rip
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by idanone(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Sabadon(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Okpansuka just said my mind, too young to die, rest in peace bamali nuhu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Eraddray(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
K
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Fourtygees: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
E enjoy B4 e die...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by novhames: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Rip
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by aktolly54(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too young to die
death isn't by old or young. A day old child dey died while old man of 100 dey chop and knack

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2023
42yrs but looking 65yrs....

R.I.P to him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by jice(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Tomorrow is not a promise so leave your life well today as unto God by Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by sameks08(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Rest in peace amb
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by wittywriter: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too young to die
Officialpyper:
Wow
strangest:
Rip
idanone:
RIP
May his soul rest in peace.
@AngelicBeing TGIF...enjoy your weekend.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2023
May his soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by EyeCumInPiss: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by McLizbae: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2023
I see tru your lens too o! RIP to him!
Dshocker:

R.I.P to him.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by BluntCrazeMan: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Even with all the perks and monetary gains that are attached with the position..

He still had to leave it all behind at a young age of 42...

RIP.

THIS LIFE CONTINUES TO GIVE US REASONS FOR US TO ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS WHICH ARE DIFFICULT TO PROVIDE ANSWERS FOR..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Mccullum: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2023
May Allah forgive his shortcomings, may He grant him paradise on the day of accountability, Amen.

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by goody234: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Dshocker:

R.I.P to him.

Na true sha nigerians and reducing age is a well known thing ....can you imagine some stupid Nigerians applying for a passport and reducing their age, only in Nigeria you have those kinds of fraudulent ppl ..

R.I.P to him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by omoredia: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Too much egunje dey kill
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by adanonso(f): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Looks older than 42 though. RIP
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by dynamicumar: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Allahummaghfirlahu warhamhu…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by 99thEnemy(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Sometimes death is the only way one can truly find peace.
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2023
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by insidelife22(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2023
jice:
Tomorrow is not a promise so leave your life well today as unto God by Christ Jesus.
Heya,if we leave our lives as you said,wetin we go come get?
Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by Voiceofthestree: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2023
tijani015:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested write me on watsapp numba @siggy

Note: for trust issue i will do the subscription first you confirm it then you credit me

Getting the certificate without knowing the job what difference will it make ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 by SaintGabriel: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Getting the certificate without knowing the job what difference will it make ??

I think it's a full course, not just the certificate. After taking the course, you get the certificate.

So I guess he has some sort of coupon code he's uses to purchase the subscription to the course on Coursera.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.