Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc (336 Views)

3.5G Universal USB Modem Sale / Between A Mifi And A USB Modem Which Is The Best / Usb Modem Vs Mifi Speed. Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by preciouswoman66(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Good day everyone, I would be grateful for some help regarding the problem below.

My MTN router sim card is becoming more expensive to use so I planned on using GLO in most of my internet activities.

I have an old chupez universal USB modem which I was using with Windows PC some time back. I want to use it with my Linux PC which has a Debian based is installed in it.

How can I do it?
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by preciouswoman66(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Photo of the USB modem

Modified:
Nairaland no dey let me upload photo of the modem
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by jackmrandy: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2023
preciouswoman66:
Good day everyone, I would be grateful for some help regarding the problem below.

My MTN router sim card is becoming more expensive to use so I planned on using GLO in most of my internet activities.

I have an old chupez universal USB modem which I was using with Windows PC some time back. I want to use it with my Linux PC which has a Debian based is installed in it.

How can I do it?

you need to install a universal dabian moderm controller (a software) that can detect your modern in your current os. mention me back if you have not gotten it fixed yet

1 Like

Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by preciouswoman66(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

you need to install a universal dabian moderm controller (a software) that can detect your modern in your current os. mention me back if you have not gotten it fixed yet

hi, thank you for the pointer but i am still stuck finding the software to install in order for my linux pc detect my usb modem.

the web look empty about using usb modem with linux pc

If you are still available i am willing to follow along your detailed instructions.
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by jackmrandy: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2023
preciouswoman66:

hi, thank you for the pointer but i am still stuck finding the software to install in order for my linux pc detect my usb modem.

the web look empty about using usb modem with linux pc

If you are still available i am willing to follow along your detailed instructions.

Alphabetically arrange your di gits @ wh atsa pp wi ll decrypt it out and r e ach you u v IA that medium.
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by preciouswoman66(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

Alphabetically arrange your di gits @ wh atsa pp wi ll decrypt it out and r e ach you u v IA that medium.

I was not expecting you to reply soonest, I appreciate it

Please why don't you drop instructions here cause maybe in future someone might have similar problem.
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by jackmrandy: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2023
preciouswoman66:

I was not expecting you to reply soonest, I appreciate it

Please why don't you drop instructions here cause maybe in future someone might have similar problem.

You will still need a file to complete the process
Re: Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc by preciouswoman66(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

You will still need a file to complete the process

What's the name of the file for me to download?

(1) (Reply)

Windows Data Consumption Issue On Metered Connection / M-audio Studio Speakers For Sale / Razer Blade 14inch Gaming Laptop SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.