Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (28789 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yessss ohhhhhh, Baba Jaiye jaiye part3 continues in prison, smh,
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Torch1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
afam4eva:

This mumu blog sef carry am.

http://latestnollywood..com/2011/10/breaking-news-baba-suwe-excretes-16.html
I tire oo, it is even a fresh news on that website.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Ymodulus: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
Torch1:

I tire oo, it is even a fresh news on that website.
lol! no mind them jor
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by eghost247(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
fingers crossed until its verfified
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by catso(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nairaland is becoming something else.
The moderators should do their work before before allowing stale news on the front page.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Flameboy26(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
ofe nmanu, yoruba pple wid dia evil atrocities. I hate dem yorubaz
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by member479760: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
so, baba suwe has been a drug pusher long time! na greediness go killam!
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Flameboy26:

ofe nmanu, yoruba pple wid dia evil atrocities. I hate dem yorubaz

Did this come from someone's brain?  What's this forum descending to?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mekaboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
na wa ooo
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by doublekay: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
catso:

Nairaland is becoming something else.
The moderators should do their work before before allowing stale news on the front page.
??
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=30pt]i knew he was using jazz to hide d substance, [/size]
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Imanuelle:

[size=30pt]i knew he was using jazz to hide d substance, [/size]

Can you imagine this? shocked shocked shocked Some Nigerians won't stop to amaze me. You knew he was using jazz to hide cocaine! embarassed Any wonder this country is in this state of under-development?

Did you even bother to read this thread from the beginning?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by shadrach77: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
if the moderators of this website want people to take this site seriously, they should do more to vet items been posted on the front page of the site - it is incredulous to note that an item that was posted on a blogging page on the 14th of October found its way to NL front page on the 24th of October - this obviously is stale news which is even untrue shocked shocked undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by 3kay945(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
This news in fake, moderator should lock it.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by 3kay945(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
This news in fake, moderator should lock it.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by TundeJoshua: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
dis is unbelivable i think he should be used as a scape goat
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by DonChimax(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
Whether true or not. The point is that BABA SUWE must POO something sooner or later.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by crackhouse(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
nakedall:

so, baba suwe has been a drug pusher long time! na greediness go killam!
fools carry out rumours without verification. U are a BIG FOOL my brother. Ur type fail exams continously cos u can't make out time to read questions carefully before answering.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mikron(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
i also read somewhere online that he excreted 16 pellets or shld i say wraps of cocaine. Na wa o! And he wanted to sue NDLEA for #1,000,000,000 (one billion naira).
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by mikron(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
a few years back it was a nollywood actor (uche odoputa) that was caught with cocaine. Then a yoruba actress Akinwande (forgotten the 1st name), now it's baba suwe. All nollywood actors/actress. What da Zap is going on?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by DonChimax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Whether true or not the point is that BABA SUWE must POO something sooner or later.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by wealth123: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
@chi101
i can see you are from AWKA. In Yoruba this means a dangerous SNAKE.
Your comments on Yorubas shows your lack of exposure and your ethnic bias stinks to high heavens. Just shut your trap if you cannot add value to us in this forum.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Pukkah: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
chy101:

Meaning that its only a yorobaman can hoard cocain in his stomach for 2 weeks, just because of money. After they say Yorubas are not the most greedy people in Nigeria. Silly tribe

Is there any right thinking human being that will agree with the fallacious and demented statement you put up there?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by r231(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
yea rite
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by wealth123: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
@flameboy
You hate yorubas abi and you are probably washing oyibo toilet in London or are you a Gateman there? Your level of education is in doubt. Why should you hate Yorubas? If you are an Ibo man then all ibos are saints abi?

Return to Nigeria you illegal allien.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by engrj(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
I got it from Pm News yesterday but he has not excrete it cus they took him for anoder scan again at luth when they found large amount of drugs. in his toms.  also he has been rejecting food saying he only eat once in 3days. God is that possible?
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by paragonpro: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
This issue is going from ridiculous to insanity. No human being or any other animal for that matter that can retain anything in its alimentary canal for up to three week. In fact no capsule can enter the stomach for more than 48 hrs without digesting and bursting. If baba Suwe actually swallowed drugs in capsules, he would have been long dead.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by ayusaddy: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think we all need to calm down and wait for more info (Obviously not from 'Modern' Ghana), so that all pre-sumptions and assumptions will not be merely analytical but grounded with facts and truths!!! cool cool cool
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Natasha2(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
I thought this thing was already over I thought he was suing them to court cos nothing was found in his excretion
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by Sike(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Whatever! Unbelievable, Not Until it is officially Broadcast.
Re: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby by tunde1200(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
NAIJA people are too desperate for money in this country we really need to change our mind set to move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'square Celebrate 36th Birthday Today / Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.