Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu (18131 Views)

We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by Ezmans: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
The money bagudu looted in nigeria can pay workers in a state for 10 years
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by frog12: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
oya find the money they hide inside soakaway grin grin
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by abbaashiru(m): 2:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Aluma32:
What of accruals from the subsidy removal?

400 BILLION. That's just the first three months...
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by nnewsnjobs: 4:02am On Oct 21, 2023
naijaboy756:
were are all the stewpid APC supporters?

In my life i never thought any leader will be worse than PMB

I was even bragging then but now dem dey yab me

My brother, if them ask me to swear then, I will swear that Tinubu will be 10times better than Buhari even though I don't like Tinubu because of his excesses.

But now, Tinubu confusion has made me confuse about what is happening to the country.
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by aviara: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2023
APC started a jamboree called "Conditional cash transfer". This doesn't help the economy but increases the general inflation level. However, the real truth is that the scheme is largely a fraud scheme and a means to repay party loyalist who worked for the APC government before and during the elections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by HRMK: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
BUT THERE IS MONEY TO BUY #160M SUV EACH FOR 500 LEGISLATORS?WHO IS DECEIVING WHO HERE?
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by emanobis(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Madness everywhere
No money anywhere and you idiots approved for N200 million brand New Toyota Land Cruiser for the Senators and Reps
See Una foolishness and stupidity
Alwys borrowing for Expenses instead of Development
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by ivandragon: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
500m for a week jamboree in NY.

64b for brand new SUVs for law(breakers)makers.

Highest number of ministers ever.

Son using presidential jet to flex.

But no money to pay the poor salary earners.

Kleptomaniacs in power.
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by DeTruthh: 12:38pm On Jan 18
ivandrag0n:

Useless APC or useless you? 😂😂

The joke is on you CHILDREN OF HATE from the Region of Perdition!

Anything that’s not yours, you try to destroy it with your evil mouths.

The same animals always condemning the sterling efforts of other state governments were in Aba to celebrate JUST A SLAB belonging to Julius Berger…😂😂😂

What a shameless tribe….

I feel your pain bro. Keep deceiving yourself. If you like don't engage yourself in something productive. Keep clowning, defending them whereas one naira, you no dey see from them.
Re: Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu by gare(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / VAT: FIRS’ Exclusive List Push Suffers Setback At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.