Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do You Cope In The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Cope In The UK? (726 Views)

Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope In The UK? by EmirOfNews: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
My people in the UK, I'm ready to move in too. I will be applying for visa anytime from January or February but before I take the step, pls, I need this question; HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND WEEKLY OR MONTHLY?

Because as it is now, I'm thinking of killing the idea of moving to the UK due to what my guys (3 friends) there are telling me.

Make I no leave my "better" life here go enter stress that doesn't worth it (according to them).

PLS, HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND WEEKLY OR MONTHLY?

It's not too late for me to forget about it oo. Thanks!!
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by Kenn55: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
EmirOfNews:
My people in the UK, I'm ready to move in too. I will be applying for visa anytime from January or February but before I take the step, pls, I need this question; HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND WEEKLY OR MONTHLY?

Because as it is now, I'm thinking of killing the idea of moving to the UK due to what my guys (3 friends) there are telling me.

Make I no leave my "better" life here go enter stress that doesn't worth it (according to them).

Do you want to travel or you want to generate another abroad vs Nigeria stupid debate?

What you are asking can be found online if you do your research, you don't need anyone in this forum to tell you, besides everyone case is different except your intention is to start another stupid debate or argument.

As for me, I'll jump and pass.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by EmirOfNews: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kenn55:

Do you want to travel or you want to generate another abroad vs Nigeria stupid debate?

What you are asking can be found online if you do your research, you don't need anyone in this forum to tell you, besides everyone case is different except your intention is to start another stupid debate or argument.

As for me, I'll jump and pass.

So what's the nonsense you wrote for? Let people with better contribution say something. Just on or to is okay for me...I've researched and found a thread of 2021 which I read from page 1 - 15 so me asking again in 2023 knows what I'm doing. Next time, just pass, pls!
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by jgbemson1: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
You can tell ur friends over there to give u breakdown of monthly expenses on rent,power,gas etc n from there u compare it with the one here in Nigeria
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by AfahaAbia(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2023
EmirOfNews:

Get ready to work three jobs in cold weather to make ends meet. No Matter how much you bring from Naija to the UK know that your money go finish quickly. Also know that you're coming to UK to start afresh... Think very well before u travel. If you have soft life in Naija I see no need coming to work three jobs under cold
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by Mindlog: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Get ready to work three jobs in cold weather to make ends meet. No Matter how much you bring from Naija to the UK know that your money go finish quickly. Also know that you're coming to UK to start afresh... Think very well before u travel. If you have soft life in Naija I see no need coming to work three jobs under cold

Three jobs? shocked
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by descarado: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2023
AfahaAbia:

shocked shocked
You work 3 jobs?
Are you illegal?
Even 2 jobs is unheard of.
Re: How Do You Cope In The UK? by Resurgent2016: 2:05am On Oct 22, 2023
EmirOfNews:

Ask your friends when they'll be back to Nigeria. At least they should be able to raise flight money

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Conduct Census Of Nigerians In The Us / Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? / Please Who Knows Where I Can Study Ticketing For Airline Pls It's Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.