Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him (1414 Views)

Shocking News: Why Nelson Mandela Never Forgave Ex-wife, Winnie / Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 / I Told Her To Sworn With The Bible, She Did But When It Comes To My Turn: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2006
Her friends told her that i was dating a grl, when she travelled and cos she's ajealous lady, she burnt my house in skool, later to find out that the grl was my baby sister who just got admission to the skool, I forgave her after she told me she was very sorry; She and her friends beat up an innocent grl cos they saw her pics in my room wit her signature sayin' "To the most wonderful friend of the YEAR". and i forgave her for that. But how do i forgive her when i caught her in bed wit my best friend in skool, and the worst part was that i caught her sucking his d**K wych she told me that she dont like it!
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Hotstepper(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2006
na wah 4 da gurl oo, run 4 ur life
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2006
Men u iz a blatant lair!! angry I've read da book u got that sh't 4rm, , SEUN ARREST THIS BOY!!
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by chinani(f): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2006
@ grizzly

what's the book called? I've never heard of it. sounds like an interesting read.
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by buckeye(m): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly:

Men u iz a blatant lair!! angry I've read da book u got that sh't from, , SEUN ARREST THIS BOY!!

@ Grizzly, at think all we need is ur opinion on the topic .
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2006
@ buckeye, oh yeah? angry And thats mine u just read. got a problem wid that or wut?? angry
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by buckeye(m): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2006
that was so rude, what gives u the impression that all the posts on this forum are true ?
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by 4real(m): 4:28am On Mar 06, 2006
because of people like this @emmeno
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 5:47am On Mar 06, 2006
Men just wut iz ur problem? what gives u d impression i meant to spite the young man.? i dont think i've ever banded wurds wid u buck, n dont think i wanno start now. would u just contribute ur quota to the post n let sleeping snakes sleep,, ok lol
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by buckeye(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2006
aight man, just let it go.
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2006
COOL, CHILL. PEACE smiley
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by ocho(f): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2006
ooh, ooh my! lol lol lol lol *dies laughing*
Now you all made me forget what it was i was going to say. undecided
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2006
@ OCHO, Please dont forget, ur contributions r highly needed.
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by ocho(f): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2006
I still have nothing to say right now. The thread is/was just funny. cheesy
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly, i think u shuld adjust ur brain or just say something reasonable! This really happened and to my cousin, Duh!
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Rhodalyn(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2006
this time NO FORGIVENESS they must come to an end
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
But wat if u r the only one that can handle all her bullshits and she knows that?
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Rhodalyn(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
thats why you need to let her know that this time around you aint gonna take her ''bullshits''
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Grizzly(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2006
I need 2 adjust ma brain.,? l.o.l
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by stormz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2006
undecided
well im a father n my x n i are broken up but on d day my son was born she told me dat she'd been seein sum1 else infact, she was cheating WITH me.now she wants us to be together.

now, i didnt no wat 2 do or sAY (i still dnt) but lifez a bytch dnt u think?
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by chinani(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2006
@ stormz

whoa! are you for real? i hope your pulling my leg. if not, start a new thread for that one.
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by 4real(m): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2006
how are you sure that the kid is even yours shocked, it may belong to your landlord
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by Idekeson(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Grizzly,
If you know where it was copied from, speak out. No plagiarism!
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by eveseh(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by jgirl3: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2006
Run, run and run far away
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by mamaput(f): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
That woman has borderline syndrome she can cut off your prick in your sleep better run
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by finemocha(f): 4:01am On Mar 22, 2007
oh my pooor you, yes that chicks is bipolar dump her fast cry
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by faa(f): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2007
Biggest lie of the century.
Re: She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him by ugodaniel(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
Thats one helluva story!

(1) (Reply)

The Naira Land Members I Miss Seeing Online / Condoms Too Big For Indians / Why Post A Profile Picture And Remove It As Soon As You Get Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.