Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) (37428 Views)

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Klington: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
tongue
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Larryndelaw: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Set of jobless people. Ask the slowpoke what does he do. SKIT MAKER...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by iamtardey: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:
Suddenly, everyone has gotten about Mohbad and moved on. This country is forgetful.
suffer no good
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
how was India able to do it?
India lifted 415 million people out of poverty in 15 years. They've sent a probe to the Moon and will send a man to the Moon with the next 3 years.
415 million people is more than twice the population Nigeria has. India doesn't really have much by of natural resources. But they have leadership. Good leadership.

In the same time frame, Nigeria has retrogressed. From 1999 till now, Nigeria has been budgeting towards backwardness. What exactly is wrong with Nigeria? It has to be said. There is no successful black nation anywhere on Earth! For this simple reason; the black man does not understand the concept of the general good. He seeks only for himself. As leaders or the led. That's the common denominator. The 'I better pass my neighbor mentality' is the curse of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by uunwanaobong3: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Daddy Iwa, be careful before Nigeria military show you doings. Shebi you know say your body dey soft.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Bigchristo: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuL6GyNOTao?si=QFLDp3CunAM0mtEo

Mr Macaroni leads peace walk to commemorate #EndSARS 3rd anniversary.

Three years ago, through the #ENDSARS movement, we stood against police brutality and demanded change. .
I admire these men dedication to commemorating the Endsars anniversary every year

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by newnigerdelta00: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:

Three years ago, through the #ENDSARS movement, we stood against police brutality and demanded change. .

Buhari say Jobless youths
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by GreenEnergy24(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,, pls check my profile for my contact for your solar and inverter installations at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by DiamondPant(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
More pictures of the protesters 🪧 today. More strength to those that came out today. ✊✊✊✊✊
We were not there as protesters.
We just staged a peace walk.
Stop misinforming people please.
FYI, the police wanted to stop us but Marcaroni explained to them that what he organized was just a memorial walk to honour those who suffered in one way or another during the nationwide protests against bad leadership.
The guy has such an enviable wisdom and knows how to choose his words.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Cmanforall: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:

This guy will contest election in future

History won't forget this day

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Keme4Real(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Three years just now. Wow.

Sadly nothing has changed with the police after all the mouth the government made.

Swat ko Sars ni.

Hope they called fashola to bring his camera.

Yimu to them all and shame on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Orinechi: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how was India able to do it?
India lifted 415 million people out of poverty in 15 years. They've sent a probe to the Moon and will send a man to the Moon with the next 3 years.
415 million people is more than twice the population Nigeria has. India doesn't really have much by of natural resources. But they have leadership. Good leadership.

In the same time frame, Nigeria has retrogressed. From 1999 till now, Nigeria has been budgeting towards backwardness. What exactly is wrong with Nigeria? It has to be said. There is no successful black nation anywhere on Earth! For this simple reason; the black man does not understand the concept of the general good. He seeks only for himself. As leaders or the led. That's the common denominator. The 'I better pass my neighbor mentality' is the curse of Nigeria.
What have u done to change Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by donbabsaint(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Oloriburuku ni iwo ati eni to bi e Lomo.
flokii:
They should lock this stupid guy up and throw his jail keys away.. so empty and annoying a fellow.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by donbabsaint(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
flokii:
They should lock this stupid guy up and throw his jail keys away.. so empty and annoying a fellow.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hope Igbo's no join oh... leave them to do their thing make them no use una settle later.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by uuzba(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Keme4Real:
Three years just now. Wow.

Sadly nothing has changed with the police after all the mouth the government made.

Swat ko Sars ni.

Hope they called fashola to bring his camera.

Yimu to them all and shame on Nigeria.
Nigeria is a country that was formed by British colonist. Only they know what they wanted out of Nigeria.
They gave us independence and handed over the running of the country to our Nigerian leaders.
The police has been there all the while to BEAT NONSENSE out of the people to OBEY oyibo & government by force.
The attitude of the police has not changed.
Hence the SARS - that was the beating up of young men.
and ENDSARS that ended up in killing protesters.
-
In summary, the police own sha is to BEAT, BEAT and continue BEATING everybody to obey oga goverment.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
IreneChidi:
yes he's genuine because he was something doing and rich.
unlike ricetivsts and cashivsts like deji anyanju Rhino Ofockery etc

be calming down.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Ikechukwu9ja(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
IreneChidi:
yes he's genuine because he was something doing and rich.
unlike ricetivsts and cashivsts like deji anyanju Rhino Ofockery etc
really
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by truthhurtsnaira: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
GreenEnergy24:

God bless Nigeria.

Meanwhile,, pls check my profile for my contact for your solar and inverter installations at affordable prices

Yeah says Britain… bless their creation and all the wealth they have gotten for free from NIGGERS that cant shine their eye
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by peacettw: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
At least he is consistent. Me thinks he is nursing the idea of being a politician one day
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by flokii: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
donbabsaint:

Go and play with sand boy.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Christistruth03: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by martsproNG: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Falz is handicap lately, Do you know why? He's got himself into a big mess created by his Father. How? His Father was hired by ur Drugie/Forger President back in d days to defend him against Gani Fawehinmi.....Gani died in along the devilish battle and many more Souls have being wasted just to protect, defend and silent whoever attempts to unravel the serial Crime orchestrator now World highest Forger of Certificate that landed him the highest Office of the Land......So Falz knowing fully well that Nigerian's are well informed and awaits his stand or that of his Hypocritical Father on the Certificate bruhaha....Lololol......Baba just kuku ma kponpi, meelo and withdraw from social activities to avoid being roasted. If not for that reason, Falz would equally ensure he attends the 20/10/20 EndSars remembrance day. Welcome to Nigeriyaaaaa
Creativity22:

And falana
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Sammy101111(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
If you love your self be your personal body guard . my friend Dayo is till missing may be he’s dead or alive we don’t even know .

You don’t have to be everywhere
Protest is a 50/50 chance in Nigeria
You may go for the protest and not come back home

Please follow Nigerians just be wise don’t follow them in protesting because Nigerian government see protesters as terrorist Now they will kill you freely .
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by deji17: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
Macaroni is a great activist of our time. May Almighty God continue to protect him and guide him on every side in Jesus Name . Mr macaroni is representing Nigeria youths well.

Who is the equivalent of Macaroni in Abia state, where you hailed from? Provide the answer to yourself..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Kenmatt(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Irrelevant.

Him dey remember wetin him take cash out.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Blazebond(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Today is the endsars anniversary shebi,oya make the victims families or friends post or use their pictures so that we go know them nau,abi the killings na lie, because I never see this kain thing when nobody dey post the supposed victims pictures or stuffs o

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by hollywater: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Anybody that wants to ban me can do that after reading my comment. This tribe called Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria. You can call me whenever you like,I don't care I have spoken my mind.
When Buhari was president, we know what happened there in 1 year remembrance and last year as well. Now that their brother is there, everything went as if nothing happened.
My respect to Debo,Falz and few Yoruba that are really patronage.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by hopearising: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Guys I thank God for my life
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by Jedtam: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2023
One of the unforgettable days in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.