Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari (24570 Views)

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Olawade24: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Isn't idiotic been a wittywriter with Wittyness.

Just asking for a Friend
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by viodemus: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Oga Obj is a Nigerian icon. African legend.
E no get wetin dem talk.

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Apel147(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are not nice at all🤣🤣🤣

ThatFairGuy1:
Yes, you're right.

Obasanjo is better than the people whose region is known and identified with drug worldwide.

The developers

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by itsene: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:
Being a military man is better than being a drug baron
Senseless.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

Shots fired grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by thisisit: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gambari is AGIP (Any Govt in Power)...

HIS BIGGEST LEGACY IS HIS JUSTIFICATION OF THE EXTRAJUDICIAL MURDER OF KEN SARO WIWA AT THE UNITED NATION AS NIGERIA'S PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVE TO THE UN.

Nigerians , especially youths should ignore Gambari . He is a core inner cabal of the Abacha dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Ray07(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Was that why he annex Bakassi to Cameroon. sad
Wicked Nigeria leaders.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by ShenTeh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
That's not true. What disqualified Obasanjo was because he didn't speak any other 'international' language other than English.

Sometimes his flaws, as is with all humans, gets the best of him, but surely Obasanjo is one of Africa's finest and of Nigeria's best.

Give him his flowers before the grim reaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Chetas81(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
ganisucks:
Infantile RUBBISH! Obasanjo that is more powerful than the UN. If Gambari likes let him be passing encoded bribery messages from Aso Rock, Baba no go send you. The Prince will do as he as always done. No veering off path. Onward, Baba will go.
hhhhmmm this type of onward, you can remember what trump called Nigeria, because of her citizen
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by lawani: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
The main reason he did not win was the sorry state Nigeria was back then and still is today If Nigeria was Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia etc, he would have won.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Olawade24: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Busy body ...i don't think it affected obasanjo in anyway.

Try engage productively or in relation to thread if/when you engage but as regards if/when you want to be petty >>>Google is your friend...henceforth ill ignore your unproductive or derailing mention(s).

Wittyness.

But I didn't mention you or is your name Wittyness idiotic slowpoke
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Godfullsam(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

You are right.

That is why balablu and pandora don't deserve to be president of Nigeria because they both are ex drug pushers.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Larryndelaw: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:
You go collapse for BAT matter. Look for.wprk and provide food for your family. After the supreme court ruling you will see how obi will melow
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Xhuntra: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You go collapse for BAT matter. Look for.wprk and provide food for your family. After the supreme court ruling you will see how obi will melow

Even a fool that earns 30k per month wants to talk.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by goodconsience77: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
How I wish obj got his third term materialize, he would have be like Chinese president that change China economy for good, see what China has turn to. Western democracy is not good for Africa people. Country like Rwanda is given their president another term to continue the good work. Pls I'm not talking of bad leaders....

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Remii(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/how-obasanjo-lost-chance-to-become-un-secretary-general-gambari/
but people were made to believe that he was vetoed by Britain because of his action during apartheid days by nationalizing their businesses in nigeria, (shell/bp/baclays bank, etc) as pay back.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Guyman01: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
True4word:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Anthony Okeke, this your hustle don too tay for this platform, e be like say Mugus dey fall for this your scam, you create 20 new accounts daily, the mods suppose find your house come arrest you since they are tired of banning because you use fake email to open new Monikers

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by AskProf: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
True4word:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Charly68: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thank God he didn't become the secretary General He would have become something else for us in Nigeria
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by APCNig: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

Which of your brothers are you talking about? The ones in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking or the ones already beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand for drugs distribution?

Please clarify
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ana'akogheri.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Very annoying specie. I don't know what the mods are doing about this thief.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Guyman01: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chokehold:
Very annoying specie. I don't know what the mods are doing about this thief.
The mods keep banning his Monikers and he creates new ones daily using fake emails, its a full-time job for him for those who have been on this platform for years now.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by truthhurtsnaira: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

Yeah thats true….but in this regard, Oyibo is using style to say that they don’t want a known War Criminal to be the “peace-keeping” Oga…

How else will they be able to do their runs without scrutiny nah?
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Larryndelaw: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

Even a fool that earns 30k per month wants to talk.
If you need work I go employ you .
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by rhames(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/how-obasanjo-lost-chance-to-become-un-secretary-general-gambari/

From the same bigot who got his boss sacked in order to become a diplomat?
This guy lost his relevance since the IBB days.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Advancedman(m): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by OneCandleAway(f): 2:09am On Oct 21, 2023
goodconsience77:
How I wish obj got his third term materialize, he would have be like Chinese president that change China economy for good, see what China has turn to. Western democracy is not good for Africa people. Country like Rwanda is given their president another term to continue the good work. Pls I'm not talking of bad leaders....

We really need to look into this issue because it's glaring western democracy isn't good for all countries. All these poor Arab nations needed strong men like Saddam and Gadaffi to put them in check because they are troublesome.
Re: How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari by Alary: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Xhuntra:

Wetin Obi do you now ? We all know his father was a drug cartel and died in a gun war with his dealers and handed the business to Obi , that wont stop him becoming United Nations Secretary General, take that to the bank and your skull. Obi/Datti 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Father And Founder Of Nollywood In Nigeria: Tribute To Hubert Ogunde. / Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891 / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.