Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? (1394 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by RealEzee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin u go soon start to dey swell
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by samwash(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
You think all those evil things start to manifest now now?
Sometimes things don't go that way.
Some cures don't manifest instantly but it will definitely come.
Go check your spiritual life.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Kung: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
Please help!!! (Don't curse me please)

Few weeks ago, I slept with a guy who I met online, when I went to his house, he lives comfortably, when I asked him what he does for a living, he told me nothing, that he's looking for a job. That made me uncomfortable, how are you jobless with the latest iPhone with hidden pictures which he didn't allow me to see. Konji did not allow, we had sex but I'm wondering if he's a Yahoo boy and if he used me for anything. It's been weeks now, I'm very fine. Nothing is wrong with me but I can't help but wonder? How can a lady know if she's been used for Yahoo+

You collect money abi you no collect money?

Let's start from there
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
No, I didn't
Kung:

You collect money abi you no collect money?

Let's start from there
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by tysonchapa: 9:26am On Mar 29
Red flags like unexplained wealth, secrecy about work, and hidden phone content suggest he might be involved in illegal activity. However, unless you're experiencing negative consequences or pressured into something suspicious, him potentially being a "Yahoo boy" (internet fraudster) doesn't necessarily mean you were used for his schemes. If you're concerned about your safety or privacy, consider ending contact and prioritize your well-being.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by dsimedic: 11:37am On Mar 30
Is that the first guy you have had sex with?

If No, why was he the first that ignited that thought in you.

You might seem normal, and some rituals might allow you live normally for 21 days before day are activated.

Go and search for answers at the right places.

Nairaland will not help in this case.

Increase Chances Of Becoming Pregnant - Foods To Avoid / Middle Age And Old, Struggling To Live And Survive With H.I.V. / How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol