Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments (26149 Views)

Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister / China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Hananfine: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
The oyibo christian dey divorce and marry anyhow yet the African christian said divorce is forbidden. Italy the headquarters of Christianity
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by yinkeys(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
hammerFC:

WELL,IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT FEMALE RIGHT.

IT IS ABOUT TRANSHUMANISM.

BREACHING THE BIOLOGICAL GENDER ASSIGNMENT AT BIRTH.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS DISCUSSING, IF U PAID ATTENTION AND REMOVE IGBO FROM YOUR BRAIN FOR 1 SEC, YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT.
You’re acting silly
No one mentioned Biafra war
And you obviously don’t know the liberal writer I was using as a point of reference
She’s the popular literate female figure that’s left leaning I could easily use that has always being about female rights. Gave tons of speeches all over the world about this cause.
You obviously lack life experience to know why I used her as a first wave feminism figure in Nigeria
Your shallow mind thought this was about tribe or Biafra war
I chose to give an African example.
You’re obviously immature upstairs
You chose to box all forms of feminism as evil
Maybe you need to go retake basic English communication lessons
Unnecessarily getting triggered because I used a culture and a popular figure as an example
No point discussing with emotionally triggered kids like you.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by hammerFC: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hananfine:
The oyibo christian dey divorce and marry anyhow yet the African christian said divorce is forbidden. Italy the headquarters of Christianity

Armenia was the first country in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion in 301 A.D. Christianity has played an immensely important role in the shaping of the Armenian people for over 1,700 years. Religion has been an essential part of Armenian identity and has reshaped the course of history.

https://nairimed.com/en/about-armenia/view/13#:~:text=Armenia%20was%20the%20first%20country,reshaped%20the%20course%20of%20history.

Ethiopia is actually the second-oldest Christian country in the world (Armenia is the first). Ethiopian Christianity dates back to the fourth century, when King Ezana of Aksum converted to the faith of Jesus Christ.https://www.thecollector.com/ethiopian-christianity-facts/

2 Likes

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by hammerFC: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hananfine:

CHRISTIANITY ARRIVE AFRICA THE SAMETIME IT ARRIVED EUROPE.

ONLY DIFFERENCE IS EUROPEANS, JUST LIKE ARABS WITH ISLAM TURNED THE RELIGION TO A TOOL FOR CONQUEST.

TILL THIS DAY, THE TWIN EVIL THE WORLD SUFFER ARE EUROPEANS AND ARABS, ALL THE WARS IS COMING FROM THEM

IN AFRICA, ETHIOPIANS, USED IT TO WORSHIP GOD TIL DATE.

SO TOO DID THE COPTIC CHRISTIANS IN EGYPT.

AFRICANS HAVE SAME CLAIM TO CHRISTIANITY AS THE EUROPEANS HAVE TO CHRISTIANITY, NEITHER OF THEM OWN IT.

JESUS WAS NOT EUROPEAN OR WHITE.

WHEN JESUS WAS A BABY THEY BROUGHT HIM TO EGYPT, FLEEING KING HEROLD.

SO, HE WOULD HAVE LOOKED ETHIOPIAN.

JESUS WAS ORIGINALLY DEPICTED AS BLACK IN EUROPE, UNTIL THE 15TH CENTURY SLAVERY BEGAN.

THE POPE'S, JESUS IN VATICAN IS BLACK.

2 Likes

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Somilat: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cmanforall:
Women

She's now free to ride anything

grin
Why are you so happy?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by hammerFC: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
I LAUGH WHEN DEVIL AND SATAN AGENT TRY TO TURN BLACK PEOPLE AWAY FROM CHRIST.

REMINDING THEM ABOUT SLAVERY AND THE WHITE MAN.

YET, IF THE OTTOMON EMPIRE AND ARABS NEVER WENT TO ENSLAVE WHITE PEOPLE IN EUROPE, THE TRANSATALANTIC SLAVE TRADE MAY NOT HAVE HAPPEND.

IT WAS WHEN THE EUROPEANS, ATTACKED THE OTTOMON AND SEIZED ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST THAT THEY TURN THEIR ATTENTION TO AFRICA, BECAUSE MANY BLACK MEN WERE FORCED INTO ARAB ARMY ATTACKING EUROPE AND TAKING WHITE SLAVE GIRLS AND KILLING EUROPEANS.

GO AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY, MAKE THEM NO USE YOUR HEAD PLAY.

ARAB WOULD CASTRATE(REMOVE THEIR PRICK) BLACKMEN DURING CAPTIVITY AND ENSLAVE THEM, TURNING BLACK WOMEN TO SEX SLAVES AND MAIDS.

TILL THIS DAY, IN MAURITANIA, ARABS ARE DOING IT.

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by jaxin119: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
emmabest2000:
Oyibo marriage na wait and take

Funniest comment I've seen in a while.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Somilat:
Why are you so happy?
I'm neither happy nor unhappy. It is her choice, not mine.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Roboto11: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
He is an idiot.

He should have been more sensitive to his utterances considering his wife's position in the society.

/

More important than family life and how their child would be raised.

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Steep: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
yinkeys:

You’re acting silly
No one mentioned Biafra war
And you obviously don’t know the liberal writer I was using as a point of reference
She’s the popular literate female figure that’s left leaning I could easily use that has always being about female rights. Gave tons of speeches all over the world about this cause.
You obviously lack life experience to know why I used her as a first wave feminism figure in Nigeria
Your shallow mind thought this was about tribe or Biafra war
I chose to give an African example.
You’re obviously immature upstairs
You chose to box all forms of feminism as evil
Maybe you need to go retake basic English communication lessons
Unnecessarily getting triggered because I used a culture and a popular figure as an example

Feminism is just like tribalism or racism, it is about female supremacy so no difference. The thing is, it is masked up as equal right, even homos and transgenders also claim to be fighting for equal rights.
By the way Feminism lied and spins history to suits its cause. By the way what cause is Feminism pursuing?
Whether it is first wave or fourth wave the ultimate aim is to blur out sexual differences, to make men and women interchangeable, which is also the ultimate aim of transgerism and gay movement. You can't eliminate discrimination as far as differences exist. The elites that are pupetting all these this know what they are doing.
The only hope for humanity is Jesus christ nothing else. Any other other way will always end in failure, as we are already seeing in this modern society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Robertgreene1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Antoeni:
Hamas Thinks Faking and increasing death toll will end the war The quickly. According to IDF defense minister, Hamas started the war but Israel will end it.
why not leave faraway middle eastern people and their problems and go face yours bro...
I know it's all about religion for you...but FYI bro, more than 5% of Palestinians are Christians...but to find a Jewish Christian is like finding a twenty-year-old virgin girl in Owerri...
Infact it is the Palestinians that take care of the Church of Nativity...where Christ was born in Bethlehem plus other Christian sites and they warmly welcome Christian pilgrims from all over the world to those sites...
But just enter lsrael as a Christian or black man...the kind racism you go receive from them eh...go and ask Ethiopian Jews what they go through in Israel cus of their colour...
So l Don't honestly understand why you wanna-be Jews are crying more than the victims... even the Jews sef no send una papa..they hate Blacks with passion...Jews spit at blacks and Christians in lsrael esp in Jerusalem....so make una try get small sense na haba...lgnorance na disease oo nwanne mu...

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by yinkeys(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Steep:

Feminism is just like tribalism or racism, it is about female supremacy so no difference. The thing is, it is masked up as equal right, even homos and transgenders also claim to be fighting for equal rights.
By the way Feminism lied and spins history to suits its cause. By the way what cause is Feminism pursuing?
Whether it is first wave or fourth wave the ultimate aim is to blur out sexual differences, to make men and women interchangeable, which is also the ultimate aim of transgerism and gay movement. You can't eliminate discrimination as far as differences exist. The elites that are pupetting all these this know what they are doing.
The only hope for humanity is Jesus christ nothing else. Any other other way will always end in failure, as we are already seeing in this modern society.
My question
Are you saying there’s no advantage to educating the female child
In its original form it meant giving or making opportunities available to females
You do know females were once prevented from getting educated, voting etc
When Buhari once indirectly stated a woman’s role is primarily in the kitchen & the other room
In Afghanistan today, they’ve stopped females from tertiary and probably high school education
Up north Nigeria some families deliberately choose to not sponsor females but only male children education, even when the female child really wants formal education
If a girl wants to be a teacher or professor, I see nothing wrong with it
Although the more degrees & financial success they get their ego gets bigger
Partly what’s destroying family structures today
There are good & bad examples to draw from it.
Nigeria had Dora Akunyili, she can be considered one of the best public servants this country ever produced

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Nonexisting1: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Meloni, who came into power in October 2022, was brought up by a single mother and was estranged from her father.

It's not a coincidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Charly68: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Moral decadence is prevalent everywhere ,even in the corridor of power . So sad..
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by VEHINTOLAR: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Divorce is a big achievement in that clime,shame !

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by juman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
That his partner has little sense.
He has little or no respect for her.
He talks recklessly.

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by juman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's not divorce.
It's separation.
Partners cohabit.
What we called they're doing fornication.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Somilat: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Italy is bonkers. Now they support celeb criminals over real refugees
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Somilat: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cmanforall:

I'm neither happy nor unhappy. It is her choice, not mine.
You are you used an emote
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Mayeldah(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Women will never take responsibility for their actions,

1. they want to walk naked on the road but scream sexual harassment when a man looks

2. Drink to stupor and and lie naked but will accused the man who slept in same room with them of rape

3. talk anyhow and abuse a man but will scream domestic violence when you react

4. be lazy and refuse to do anything to make money but will blame her boyfriend/husband of not taking care of her

Once a woman gives off feminist vibes, stay off or marry her from a distance

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Chetas81(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
hammerFC:
FEMINISM WILL BE THE DEATH OF THIS GENERATION.

SO MANY HEARTS HAVE BEEN TURNED COLD BY FEMINISM.

WE HAVE WOMEN THAT OPERATE AS MEN BECAUSE OF FEMINISM.

THEY ARE CONSTANTLY IN A STATE OF COMBAT WITH MEN, THUS SACRIFICING THEIR FEMININE NATURE.

OVEREACTING, AND LASHING OUT AT MEN OVER EVERY SINGLE THING.

AS SHE END MARRIAGE, WHO WIL SUFFER IT MOST? WHAT ABOUT THEIR SON, AND WAS IT WORTH IT?

WHO IS IT FOR? FEMINISM?

MADNESS!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE SATAN.
THE SAME PEOPLE TELL THAT THERE'S SATAN
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
eepeepook:
The statements don't come across as wrong to me. Oyibo man land na one of feminism, their men know to move with the time. This could be a ploy from her opponents to cause instability in her home which will ultimately lead to removal from office.

So you think it's OK to be telling someone else while in a committed relationship I wish I met you earlier or that let's have a foursome is OK? Really?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by maasoap(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
eepeepook:
The statements don't come across as wrong to me. Oyibo man land na one of feminism, their men know to move with the time. This could be a ploy from her opponents to cause instability in her home which will ultimately lead to removal from office.

Giambruno complains about criticisms of his hairstyle before telling his female colleague: “Why didn’t I meet you before?”
May be you don't know when your partner is disrespecting your relationship
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by eepeepook: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
LordReed:

So you think it's OK to be telling someone else while in a committed relationship I wish I met you earlier or that let's have a foursome is OK? Really?
Kobojunkie cares.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by onuman: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
emmabest2000:
Oyibo marriage na wait and take

Wetin concern Europeans with marriage? Na for Africa, worse, Nigeria, where marriage is everything for women digging for gold.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Sk5050: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

This woman, always controversial but very original.

Women cannot effectively handle Politics, Power and family. It would take a very patient, tolerant and docile man to keep a marriage with a woman with so much influence and power, except the woman is very "feminine".

When you see some families you can tell who is the head, in control and incharge of the house.

Presently there is an increase in feminine Men and masculine women, which is a very dangerous situation.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
eepeepook:
Kobojunkie cares.

Sure, let's the ostrich for a bit. LoLz.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Flamemignon1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
hammerFC:
FEMINISM WILL BE THE DEATH OF THIS GENERATION.

SO MANY HEARTS HAVE BEEN TURNED COLD BY FEMINISM.

WE HAVE WOMEN THAT OPERATE AS MEN BECAUSE OF FEMINISM.

THEY ARE CONSTANTLY IN A STATE OF COMBAT WITH MEN, THUS SACRIFICING THEIR FEMININE NATURE.

OVEREACTING, AND LASHING OUT AT MEN OVER EVERY SINGLE THING.

AS SHE END MARRIAGE, WHO WIL SUFFER IT MOST? WHAT ABOUT THEIR SON, AND WAS IT WORTH IT?

WHO IS IT FOR? FEMINISM?

MADNESS!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE SATAN.
Did you even read the article?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Flamemignon1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
eepeepook:
The second one is completely wrong and sexist
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Atolu01: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
The useless gender doesn't want women to be cold and "combative", but wants to keep behaving as it likes and destroying women, without wanting them to react. Idiot. Thank Heavens the world doesn't revolve around what you want. The other ones are supporting rape, and abuse of human rights. Evil, repulsive, accursed things.
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by WHITELIGHTER: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Eduadolero:
What a foolish man

You are the foolish one.

In what context will you classify him as foolish if you aren’t foolish?
Re: Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

This woman, always controversial but very original.

Women cannot effectively handle Politics, Power and family. It would take a very patient, tolerant and docile man to keep a marriage with a woman with so much influence and power, except the woman is very "feminine".

When you see some families you can tell who is the head, in control and incharge of the house.

Presently there is an increase in feminine Men and masculine women, which is a very dangerous situation.
Why is it dangerous? I think it's mostly your perception of both energies,you guys look at both gender presentation from a physical standpoint which is kind of shallow, you've been groomed to see feminity as weak and masculinity as strong. Men are not gatekeepers of masculinity neither are women gatekeepers of feminity, everyone have both energies in them biologically and socially,no man is a 100% masculine same way no woman is a 100% feminine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas / Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.